• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos The Buffest SoCal Smasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
buffest socal smasher wtf this guys buffest smash in the world ****in pedro LOL that ***** eb the biggest

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Wtf we know the meaning of comedy..
Rolling with oscar... u get all the jokes u could ask for..

What do u call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

Hes told us that joke at least 30 times..

And i still chuckle when i hear it..
COMEDY!!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Oh don't forget guys, no sissy benches. A real man gets the full stretch by having the bar touch his chest and then pausing. Otherwise it doesn't count. :p

Same goes for squat. :lick:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Oh don't forget guys, no sissy benches. A real man gets the full stretch by having the bar touch his chest and then pausing. Otherwise it doesn't count. :p
Aren't you actually not supposed to let it touch your chest, rather letting it hover for 1-2 seconds right above your chest? It's harder to do that; letting it hit your chest lets you transfer the momentum when you're pushing it up, which makes it easier.

That's what I was told, anyway, and how I've always done it.

Miztik

Smash Master
Seriously who in there rite mind is gunna pause while benchin with hella heavy wieght thats ********

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
when i bench i touch it to my chest, release with one hand and practice fortress cancels on non neutral stages for 2 minutes with bobombs on very high so i can practice teching if i fortress into them then i pause the match and lift it back up with both my hands

thats how real men do it

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
neighborhoodp is right about the bench.
there are no REAL problems with creatine.
muscle milk is NOT a subsitution for creatine.
WHEY+CREATINE=pwnage
add some of that NO **** and your bench will increase by like 50%
i max at 240, i weigh 225.

i've met Pedro once in my life, and i peed myself. that guy's the buffest mother ****er i've ever seen at a tournament.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
No, NeighborhoodP couldn't be more wrong. You get the FULL stretch by letting it touch your chest. Seriously who would you listen to, him or my friends who are world power lifting champions?

And I don't see the logic behind holding it above your chest, to see what I mean just try it yourself. Its very similar to a push up, did you know it is harder to perform push ups if your chest touches the ground? The first time I tried it I couldn't even do one while I would do 70 normal reps!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow you must have been doing your "normal reps" SO poorly then wtf

you must have no upper body strength at all if you cant do one push up like that

i'm so confused as to how that is reasonably possible at all

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
neighborhoodp's way is how they teach newbies because most people bounce off their chest... if you have control, it's supposed to be on your chest (without resting it there) for a second... my bad, i wasn't paying attention. and i don't take advice from people, i just read muscle and fitness.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
How about, "which smasher can run the fastest mile." that's a bit more down my alley haha, nah seriously though, if Pedro still plays he takes the cake hands down, after that I guess P.Body if buffest = strength. But if we're talking about cut, lean, lady-magnetizing fitness, I'll enter the running haha j/k, but not really.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol like pat said I'd liek a "who gets the most ladies" thread lolz thats more my way haha

6th Sense

Smash Lord
How about, "which smasher can run the fastest mile." that's a bit more down my alley haha, nah seriously though, if Pedro still plays he takes the cake hands down, after that I guess P.Body if buffest = strength. But if we're talking about cut, lean, lady-magnetizing fitness, I'll enter the running haha j/k, but not really.
How about a "What smasher can dance the best?" LOL Dior and I know that yall don't wanna see me!:chuckle:

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wtf we know the meaning of comedy..
Rolling with oscar... u get all the jokes u could ask for..

What do u call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.
Couldn't you just call a regular cow that too? pretty sure they don't use their legs to like fly or somethin.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Yeah so you can elbow people’s stomachs whenever they’re next to you. Too good. :laugh:

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
BLAARRRGG. I mistyped what I was trying to say. I couldn't do anymore press ups AFTER I did 70. But still, touching the chest is the way to go. I just don't see the logic in not doing so.

I mean its like the squat ppl. In a competition your squat won't even count if you don't go BELOW the parallel line.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
pushups aren't really a testament of strength though, they're a testament of fitness... and yarrrrr!

Charoo

Smash Champion
the last time i bench press was like in September. I forgot how much it was though.

inb4nealmakesfunofme

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
pushups aren't really a testament of strength though, they're a testament of fitness... and yarrrrr!
Hey your buff lolz, back on scene? I havent seen you like last year!

Realistically, FleshEater aka Pedro is most buffest! Huh, he didn't scare me with his muscles when I first met him.:p:p

I would take Andre the Giant aka Lucky to be Buffest in Norwalk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom