• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos The Buffest SoCal Smasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dont forget about those wife beater shirts he wears sometimes too

what a showoff

speaking of showing off

sig+avatar combo = awesome?

seriously too good i love it

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The ammonia avatar was better.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
LOL fabian

why do black people smell?
so blind people can hate them too
LOL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No, NeighborhoodP couldn't be more wrong. You get the FULL stretch by letting it touch your chest. Seriously who would you listen to, him or my friends who are world power lifting champions?

And I don't see the logic behind holding it above your chest, to see what I mean just try it yourself. Its very similar to a push up, did you know it is harder to perform push ups if your chest touches the ground? The first time I tried it I couldn't even do one while I would do 70 normal reps!
wow dude calm down, sorry i stepped into your expert arena with an opinion i qualified multiple times. when i need to hire a personal trainer i'll be sure to keep your number on speed dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom