• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would you pick to be with you on a deserted island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigario44

Smash Rookie
okay so if you were gonna be stuck on an island for the rest of your life and you could only pick one brawl character to live with you who would you pick?

Me personally id pick zero suit samus cus hey who doesnt like to get laid?;)

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
Mario

he's the most likely to help me survive being on the island

my second choice would be ness (PK thunder can crack open cocunuts, fire to start fires, and PK flash to energize electrical things i brought with me)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Pokemon Trainer for four reasons.

1: Squirtle can provide water
2: Ivysaur can provide food with his grass attacks (hopefully non toxic, like bullet seed)
3: Charizard can provide fire
4: Charizard can also help us fly home

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

2: Ivysaur can provide food with his grass attacks (hopefully non toxic, like bullet seed)
Dam, i was going to pick those guys

If i had to pick though, it would be Sonic. I heard HEdgehogs are a delicacy.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Ganon, since he always seems to escape from exile-type situations.... and of course hope that Link doesn't come along and send us back to the island. Plus, in the meantime until we escape the island, Ganon seems to always have kidnapped maidens lying around and I'm sure that would come in handy somehow...

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
whoa that sounds a bit michal jackson-ish for gannon
Are you telling me that your attention span is too short to ready my entire three-line post? To clarify this, I have no intentions of sexing Ganon while stranded on the island with him. Read the post again and see if you can spot the part where I refer to enjoying the company of females.

"Ganon, since he always seems to escape from exile-type situations.... and of course hope that Link doesn't come along and send us back to the island. Plus, in the meantime until we escape the island, Ganon seems to always have kidnapped maidens lying around and I'm sure that would come in handy somehow..."

Anoir

Smash Rookie
I'd definetley want Zelda. She`s got magic for every occasion and I mean every occasion.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
Fox, gets the great fox to pick us up.
Maybe Diddy, has an unlimited supply of bananas.
Possibly Snake, he's pretty resourceful
Squirtle, train him to become Blastoise so he can swim us outta there.

BbLu

Smash Rookie
1. Charizard/Pokemon Trainer: Could fly me back to land, if necessary, could use Squirtle and Ivysaur for food and water needs.

2. Wolf/Fox: Either could summon their respective ships, or landmasters (they can fly).

3. Bowser: He's turtle-ish, I assume he can swim.

I'd probably choose Pokemon Trainer above any, he has more resources and transportation.

k-sin

Smash Cadet
The one that practically lives on a deserted island. Boat + wind control = Weee, everything else is in that bottomless 'start screen' satchel he always has.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Everyone good is taken...oh wait!

Pikachu! He can...uh...zap some birds for dinner or something along those lines. Plus, using thunder could be used for a SOS.

(Or take down the plane flying overhead)

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
Its all about zelda, i see why link got that, plus after we 're done with wild exotic sex we can teleport home and be wild some more.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
samus.
resourceful, can walk underwater, can call in a gunship, has a killer projectile, and can take her clothes off in a few seconds while taunting.

Anciant2

Smash Cadet
Somone that could fly me home... not charzard, i dont have any badges

BrawlBro

Smash Ace

he wins

10char

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom