• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would you pick to be with you on a deserted island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Mango

Smash Rookie
Probably King Dedede. Maybe then I can find out where he keeps pulling them waddle dee's from...

PCHU

Smash Lord
ZSS is just weird....I do NOT want to be stranded on an island with her.

Plus, Ness and Lucas are cooler, and they are a lot more useful.
You've got insta-freezing, insta-electrifying, and insta-fire.
That's a lot better than a stupid whip.

I think that I would take Lucario.
He seems the most normal out of them all, and he just seems easy-going.
But, he's serious when he needs to be, and the more he's hurt, the more powerful he is.
And he could teach me how to bend aura. (Seriously, it is possible....but it's not really 'aura', so to speak.....)

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Mr. G&W. He's the only character who's moveset can create food. Judgement, get a 7, some food pops out. No one else can produce that so easily.

Ilex

Smash Ace
G&W can provide assorted meats, turtles, fish, fire, apples, water, and oil for resources. He can provide hammers and helmets for hunting protection and weapons. On top of that, he would exterminate pests like mosquitoes, provide chairs for kindling, juggling for entertainment, and trampolines for sightseeing along with a parachute. He could use his match to set his flag on fire and wave it along with ringing his bell for an SOS signal. Lastly, he could turn into an octopus to swim you away. The only thing he can't do is fly, but when you are set with everything else I doubt you would need that.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Pokemon Trainer for four reasons.

1: Squirtle can provide water
2: Ivysaur can provide food with his grass attacks (hopefully non toxic, like bullet seed)
3: Charizard can provide fire
4: Charizard can also help us fly home
This is also who I would take,your ideas for them seem nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom