• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

link2702

Smash Champion
ggs to a heero (or was it heroo?) on wii u. good peach user, and good sport on top of it.....which is pretty rare these days on the wii u smash(finding good sports i mean..)

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
To whoever was named "bigfoot" and played Mewtwo: Thanks for the mirrors! Your Mewtwo clearly outclasses mine, but I felt like I learned a lot from our games.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
1.0.6. New era, good bye old replays, Greninja nerfed and more 3DS For Glory battles! Yay. Good games to..
val: I've trolled you with Diddy at the beginning, but I would do it with anyone. It's more satisfying landing a Hoo-Haa than before. But you've got to admit that I've made a epic read with Falcon's Shoulder F-Smash. It was fun. You also played pretty well, but just don't do so much aerial Wizard Foot, because it may leave you open.
Phil: I will admit that I was bodied by you, but I didn't even care. I've played against Mewtwo! Despite knowing his presence and watching some Moveset Overviews, it felt like magic. You are a lucky Club Nintendo member! You are pretty good.
Wr3k: Your Luigi was pretty good. Just, don't shield Kirby's Down B. Stone is a dangerous move, and in this case Rolling is just better.
jake911: Your Ike was great, but your Ganondorf was even greater. I've liked your good sportsmanship when I've did that D-Air, Up-Tilt, D-Air combo (see in the Funny Captions Thread). I loved playing with you!
Blake: With you constant use of the Green Missile, Dash Attack, F-Smash, Fireball and Luigi Cyclone, I think I've played you before. The other time I was mad with you (assuming it was you), but I've learnt from my losses. You're not a spammer, GGs!
Degless: HAAAH! You've played a good Sonic. Just use Sonic's F-Smash less constantly.

Last edited:

T-Man

Smash Cadet
NNID
lT-Manl
3DS FC
5086-1450-2098
Shout to Bass form Kanada. I resent the fact that you defeated me quite thoroughly, but I remain deeply impressed by the grace of your Toon Link bomb handling.
LOL, someone found me xD... btw who you were? xD
also thanks :)

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Awesome Games in fg team battle for the last hour or so. Arturo and others awesome stuff

And i think I'm changing my main to ganondorf

Last edited:

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
GGs to a ROB user named Miko on 3DS. I really enjoyed those matches. If you're here, would you mind adding me? I'd like to have some matches with you sometime.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Nice games Mr....EMC, I think? Anyway, sorry about that disconnect. My Internet got cut off for a second. My tag is 21GMix.

Last edited:

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
GGs to a ROB user named Miko on 3DS. I really enjoyed those matches. If you're here, would you mind adding me? I'd like to have some matches with you sometime.
Oh hey! You're that insane Lucina player from earlier today on FG! Man I really enjoyed those matches, they were really tough. I don't fight too many Lucinas or people who know how to properly combat ROB like you do. I was trying to concentrate so hard not to mess up and I don't deserve any of those wins really. You're the better player man.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Misael. I want that rematch man. That Little Mac game with me as Meta Knight was bogus!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Just got finished with a set with someone named Lar on 3DS. He started with Yoshi but then we went to a lot of different characters. Good games, man. =)

Caltraps

Smash Rookie
NNID
ResidentBevo
3DS FC
2853-0415-8396
Shoutouts to whoever was using the tag RD and was the light blue Pit. We played for like an hour and honestly it was a ton of fun and I learned a lot, I was the green Ness with the tag Herman.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Shout out to whoever this guy was that had the tag "IMBADATDIS". He played Vieutiful Joe...I mean Captan Falcon, Marth and Ike. I was Tino who played Mega Man the whole time.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
not sure if the guy d/c'd on me, or it was just an unfortunate d/c, but a user here from smashboards I just faced earlier, sadly I forgot his name, i *think* it was @ Sheth Sheth .

I only know he was from smashboards cuz when I clicked on his profile comment he sad quite clearly he was from smashboards on it followed by his name, but a few matches later + a lack of sleep tonight has my memory foggy atm.
I'm on very bogged campus wifi, my 3DS gives me a lot of issues connecting to opponents and DCs me often.

But in this case I remember something more specific. I was on tilt in a losing match once this week when my battery died. charger I thought I'd left in had fallen out while playing. I'm guessing that means you're the one I DC'd then

my bad bruh

Last edited:

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
GG's to Jack on 3DS. I was the other Jack, playing as Villager. First time I've ever come across my namesake online. Very fun matches, and your Sonic is really fun to play against.
At the same time, GG's to CudiFlu...(there's more not visible). I think we only played one game, and you had a very good Ness.

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
Whoever was named [FELO]: Please. Stop taunting. I get it, you're stylish and cool, but you just look like you're trying to boost your ego.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to MegaRiff. (@ MegaRiff MegaRiff )? I was [SB]Mike. Your Samus was really good. You caught me offguard plenty of times with how aggressive you were. I rarely ever come across an aggressive Samus, so it was a nice change of pace. GGs.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Gg to the best Pac-Man I've played to date (your name is "S", and your profile description is "time to get to buisness" or something like that). I would have kept playing, but I got disconnected some how. If you see this, let's play again sometime.

(Btw, I was the blue Captain Falcon with the name "obeymal...")

Last edited:

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
GGs to you @ obeymalleo obeymalleo , you're the first person I've seen with smashboards in your name and you've got the best mewtwo I've ever seen. You crushed most of my characters. Would have stuck around, but I got a connection error. If you wanna add me or anything, hit me up.

Last edited:

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Well payed to LTBZ, nothing crazy happened but it was fun and challenging : )

Last edited:

MegaRiff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaRiff
Shoutouts to MegaRiff. (@ MegaRiff MegaRiff )? I was [SB]Mike. Your Samus was really good. You caught me offguard plenty of times with how aggressive you were. I rarely ever come across an aggressive Samus, so it was a nice change of pace. GGs.
Oh hey. I remember the name, but can't say I remember our matches. I didn't know this type of thread existed. I saw a flag next to my name at the top of the page and saw they are alerts, and it brought me here. This is so awesome. My brothers have long moved on from gaming (work, marriage, etc.) so it's nice to become part of a community of smashers.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh hey. I remember the name, but can't say I remember our matches. I didn't know this type of thread existed. I saw a flag next to my name at the top of the page and saw they are alerts, and it brought me here. This is so awesome. My brothers have long moved on from gaming (work, marriage, etc.) so it's nice to become part of a community of smashers.
Welcome to smashboards. I just noticed BlazedMike mentioned you on the same day you joined. What luck.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Oh wow. I probably mentioned you a few hours after you joined and I didn't even know.
Welcome to Smashboards. :awesome: If you need help with anything, just send me a message.

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Annnd I already forgot the tag of the guy I just played on 3DS, was that podi, or poki ? I'm also not sure what to think of your plays, I mean, I'm pretty sure I saw you perfect pivoting sometimes, and you did some really good combos with pikachu, but then you SDed or you up B just in front of me. Anyway, it was really fun.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to BlazedMass from Ontario who used Lil Mac, DK, and Bowser. First time in a long while I've ran into someone good with DK. So I just had to bring mine out and do some dittos. Then when you went Bowser I felt the need to go Charizard for some odd reason.

I was [SB]Metal who used Pink Lil Mac, Red Falcon, Red DK, Red Charizard.

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Had such a fun Villager ditto set with someone named Dandersen, GGs to you dude. I just picked up the character yesterday and learned a lot.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
I litterally got REKT by a mexican Pac-Man named "wero" XD
Seriously, that guy was too good. If you are around here, I'd like to train with you again.
Edit : It was on 3ds

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I think I played @Coney yesterday? Old school Wario outfit. You were a lot of fun to play against. I was the Duck Hunt tagged TPAIN

I'm contemplating changing my name to something more recognizable on FG.

Last edited:

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
GGs to Riaz on Wii U. He played a pretty nice Zelda, did some things I haven't seen Zeldas really do before. Definitely caught me off guard a few times. I used Falcon, Dedede, ROB, Fox, and Mewtwo in our matches.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
I think I played @Coney yesterday? Old school Wario outfit. You were a lot of fun to play against. I was the Duck Hunt tagged TPAIN

I'm contemplating changing my name to something more recognizable on FG.
How would you not remember TPAIN? Haha.

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Well played to Jerry, it was 3 or 4 fun and challenging games. Why did you leave so early :s

Also, GGs to Misara (? Already forgot your name). I was doing something else at the same time, that's why sometimes I was playing without my brain, and that's also why I left after only few games. Sorry !

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
[3DS]
Fought a person named Akatsuki who first fought my R.O.B. with a ZSS, then we did Sonic vs Pikachu. GGs to you. Our matches were very close and fun, and I hope to fight your Pikachu again some day. :)

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Lolz and ggs to my fg tb group just now.

Note to self: mega mans crash bombs can be crazy deadly if attached to an up grabbing kirby :/

Top Bottom