• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
GGs to my personal friend Alex, who uses the name "Link" and plays Link. Again, my wins, but I did get one loss due to being flashy...with Ganondorf.

link2702

Smash Champion
Chill man, it's just a game. I don't know what the Shulk player was thinking but I sometimes quit when someone destroys me because I don't find it fun or don't think my opponent found the match fun. Maybe that's what happened to Owl?

Whether that was the case or not, no need to call him mediocre. I bet you didn't started being good either.
it just bugs me when someone leaves after just one match like that.

/salt

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
Me and my brother, under the name Saga, played a paired match against a Samus/Lil Mac pair named "Jill"
We both wanted to congratulate and applaud the quality and skill of the Samus half.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
I just fought a... Max Power? I was using Marth and he use Toon Link and Link. Dude, if you're reading this I gotta say those were some great matches! I did got lucky on that tipper against your Link xD And sorry I quit, but I have a rule that I just play 2/3 so that my winning rate is more accurate (since I wouldn't abuse of bad players to increase it and the such).

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGS @Triple R For those two matches, at first I didnt think it was you, so i went MK, but ofc i found out it was you, I felt I wasnt playing my best though, I would like another crack at you but you might just ignore this and pass me off with just 2 sample matches that i just got up for... but hey, glad to have fought you finally, but i didnt feel like that was my best kinda annoyed with myself, ggs tho.

Habanero

Smash Rookie
NNID
PolarDude
3DS FC
2595-0045-2410
Just played a bunch of matches against "Kgkid15" I think it was. He was Captain Flacon against my Mario.
You could use a bit of polish, but you played strong nonetheless, man. GGs.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
GG's to Roo and mKBy. I hate Charizard but the only way I'm going to learn the matchup is by playing him :/
I'm C-Attack/Sam btw

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
[3DS] Played 3 games against a seriously good player named ジオ. My Doc barely won the first match against his ROB, but his Falco and later Ganondorf posed less of a threat, tho still deadly.

av448

Smash Cadet
No one has ever found me yet??? I'm Avi. I use Ike , Marth and Robin ( and sometimes Female Robin ). I play in 3DS , mostly 1vs1 For Glory

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Some dude's tag was Dabuz from NY.

Most tryhard falcon i've ever played, couldnt even play right, cause i had a sitch on skype, but of course he thinks he's hot **** and leaves after 1 game i dont pay attention and SD gj. trying to style with knees on my mega? lmao if thats all you got i guarantee 2/3 with my main, idc who you are.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Vermanubis. @ Vermanubis Vermanubis ? I was [SB]Mike. Your :4ganondorf: is definitely one of the more competent ones roaming around in FG. I hate that my Lemmy and Roy played so sloppily, but I was kinda distracted with something. Anyway, GGs.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Some dude's tag was Dabuz from NY.

Most tryhard falcon i've ever played, couldnt even play right, cause i had a sitch on skype, but of course he thinks he's hot **** and leaves after 1 game i dont pay attention and SD gj. trying to style with knees on my mega? lmao if thats all you got i guarantee 2/3 with my main, idc who you are.
Was he THE Dabuz?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Shoutouts to Vermanubis. @ Vermanubis Vermanubis ? I was [SB]Mike. Your :4ganondorf: is definitely one of the more competent ones roaming around in FG. I hate that my Lemmy and Roy played so sloppily, but I was kinda distracted with something. Anyway, GGs.

Yessir, that was me. No worries about any sloppy play, though! It was pretty laggy, after all. :colorful: That was the only reason I left.

GGs though!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Was he THE Dabuz?
Probably was, surprised I took a stock off him, with a half ass mega performance (not myself today). He played really well, but wasnt really paying attention. it said from NY, THE dabuz he's from NY... idk man maybe? either way i think i can take a game or two if i focus on dont multitask which i do 90% of the time on fg lol.

So if you run into me, like that icyninja dude you'll find that i keep screwing up or falling for the same trick d-tilt due to stress/skype,but still ggs, dese distractions doe. still somehow 85% rating with 12 randoms.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Thanks to Mephistoker for some enjoyable games. That Ganon-spike of yours was truly wonderful and you kept giving it all your all in every match.

Thanks as well to Facey_5 for some equally enjoyable games. Your R.O.B. was top-notch and your Mario was solid as well.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
On 3DS, to the player named MACHDASH. you played a fairly average if mediocre Luigi in generic colors. I was the dark Link. I wouldn't even be posting this if not for the fact that you tried to exit the match right before your last death. I hate to break it to you buddy, but all that does is result in an automatic loss for you, adds to the count of you using unsportsmanlike conduct, (I.E. trying to quit out to avoid a loss), AND net you a ban from online for a few minutes. I just thought I should warn you, since if you get enough of those banns and your stats show you quitting out like that a lot, you will be banned from for glory most likely indefinitely.

Just a friendly warning. don't try that again if you want to keep playing the game with others. I know we all wouldn't want you to be forced to play alone.

Yellowkirbyguy

Smash Rookie
Kudos to "atlas" for wiping the floor with me. Then leaving before i even got a chance to show off my mains (I was "Lemon"). Hah. Oh well I'm still learning how to take out good R.O.B Players as they always give me some kind of trouble. It would of been nice to get a few more games but it did get laggy and neither of us would of as played well.

Habanero

Smash Rookie
NNID
PolarDude
3DS FC
2595-0045-2410
played against a wonderful person named "Shengli" earlier. if you're reading this right now, I'd like to thank you and your isp for some of the smoothest matches I've ever had.
I was the Mario and Captain Falcon guy by the name of Ray.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
GG "Zed" don't know where you're from (forgot to check) but you were pretty dang awesome. You got me quite a few times. My name was "Elite X"

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I just had some humorous matches against a Mega Man player named sean. In our last match, sean switched to Ike and I switched to Kirby. The match ended in a stalemate with me using inhale in front of sean charging a quick draw. We were both disconnected for idling.

Good times.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I fought, like, ten matches with a guy earlier. I was primarily using Lucina and Sheik, but I used Captain Falcon and Robin as well.
His name was a misnomer; he was not a SCRUB [sic].

I only won a few times, but still, GG dude. If you don't know me, I'm the guy that KO'd you with Vanish.

Caltraps

Smash Rookie
NNID
ResidentBevo
3DS FC
2853-0415-8396
Yo McGill, if you're out there, we had some pretty fun matches and I wanted to say you play a nice Jigglypuff. I was the green Ness named 'Cal'

Swampthing

Smash Rookie
NNID
Anon7906
Came out of lurking to say I played against a good zss named zoo I think. I lost the majority, but our matches were close and I had fun. I was the Luigi with the tag Anon.

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
ggs to Kon the light blue dedede. i was a pink yoshi

maybe be more gordo-conscious and find a different way to combo from neutral b besides forward air, but otherwise you made really good decisions throughout our matches.

Uffe

Smash Hero
This will probably get lost somewhere. I played someone named Ozzy. He used the NES style Toon Link and Jigglypuff, with I think a red rose? Also Zelda.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Finally started playing 1V1 on Wii U.

I fought a Diddy Kong named Guichimin or something. Need to learn some better tech, can't always rely on your aerials, especially when I room to meteor you, as I've demonstrated.

Also a Fox named K'. Internet connection is what needs most improvement.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Found a Lucario main named Niko, he beat me with two stocks left over. Even though I got high damage on your lucario, you still finished me with a grab and after that you left. GG though

MatrixNexus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Whoisthis0
3DS FC
4785-6210-1190
Good games to king from England, those Mario dittos were fun. Had to leave to eat some food.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
To a player named moejoe:

If you see this, you are the most competent and skilled Ganondorf player I've seen yet. Fighting you was an absolute pleasure. Apologies for being distracted so often. I do hope we will get to play again sometime.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I fought this incredible Mega Man named "Locke 06", who basically kicked my butt on FG earlier, even with my main SHulk, who i barely managed to win 2 matches with. I havent' fought someone as good as him since i met these 2 named "Link404" and "Dayi".

Remember that one match where we were on Luigi's mansion, and i was Ness, and we just stood there for like 2 minutes? I get the feeling you probably had to go away from the game in RL or something to do something else, but i didn't attack you since that'd be cheap and unfair IMO, heck, even on FG i'll suicide if someone suicides by accident, lol. Then we both teabagged for a few seconds and went back to fight, then after we had a few matches, i said in the nicknames that i could only do one more game "GGLastgame" and you wrecked me that last one, when i finished i said "Dang" and you said ": P". XD

We also already friended on NNID, but i wanted to see if i could find you on here too, so then we could actually chat. You were a great opponent, and i'd love to train with you and fight you again.

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
sort of ggs to a dark green g&w?

the first match i was pink yoshi, then i switched to g&w as well and we played dittos for a while

it was fun up until you realized i always approach, so you kinda just started standing and waiting. i left due to salt

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm looking for a player named NS_CHAIN from Utah on the 3DS. We played quite a few matches late last night and I thoroughly enjoyed them. He used Sheik, Bowser Jr., and Pikachu. I was Atoyont and mainly used Mr. Game & Watch but used Villager and Ludwig for a hnlandful of matches as well.

Tasokun

Smash Cadet
Just fought a guy named Paralax (Sweg), really skilled player. Samus is my main, but I was testing out Pacman earlier, I'm not that good with him just yet. xD This guy beat me with numerous different characters, which takes skill, so props to him. Compared to me, I can only handle a single character's move set before my brain's overloaded. That Fox match though! Mwahhahaha, I didn't think it was even possible to beat a Fox of that caliber with Samus.

Last edited:

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
If there is any Brandon from New Jersey here, good games buddy. I was the yellow/green megaman.
You gave me and my Megaman a run for our money, the best Kirby i ever fought in FG and i cannot believe i actually beat your ROB. Seriously, i saved the second ROB fight just to see that combo into spike you did.
Would really like to fight you again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom