• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
After taking the quiz I got Mario. He is one of many characters I main so that is fine with me. Normally I hate quizzes but this one I actually enjoyed :D!

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I got Olimar then Diddy then Marth... everything in there is false! My main IS Marth and the other 2... not tourney viable for me :p

Anyways, really funny

Tofu_Rodeo

Smash Cadet
Every character with percentages?!
Streamlined bubble answers?!
A picture of the character you get as a result?!

This quiz > mine

I got TL, who i am starting to play more and more.

I'm more happy about the other end of the quiz, with "i'm a scrub" (My least favorite character) and PT (Second least) as my bottom 2

Some of your questions are whack but it's all good.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yeah, Mario comes up a lot for some reason. :/ Just ignore it if it says Mario. He sucks, lol. (jk, but not really jk)
Hmmm....I got Wario for some reason...

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I got Mario, a character I don't play as at all. My main was close to the top, which is Jigglypuff. My secondary was aroud the middle, while my third character was cloce to the bottom.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Ohmygawd it guessed right.

I GOT MARIO. Because he's the rockin of the people man.

Seriously guyz, don't say you like gimps if you don't want Mario, wdf.

Shadia

Smash Cadet
I got.... Yoshi.

O.o
*scratches head* how many times have I used yoshi? Oh yeah! Never! LOL
Maybe I need to retake it or something.. Or go play with yoshi for a little while.. lolz

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
this quiz is hilarious XD
<3 ook (my epic dubblez partner)

I got:
67% Pikachu
65% Luigi
64% Ness
63% Kirby

o_O

My secondaries are Ike, Toon Link, Fox, and Captain Falcon, none of which are up there, lol. I even answered "knee to the face" for the last question "what makes a move good?"

I main Kirby...so that's close...but Pikachu...

It's interesting. I actually have rarely practiced Pikachu, but I played a ton of games with him on wifi this weekend and pwned people so I jokingly said "lolz I should main Pikachu, with some practice I'll be really good with him!"

And maybe I should. Anther better watch out.

TP

Smash Master
This was sooo inaccurate for me. There are 7 charcters I use regularly. NONE of them were in the top 15. >____>

Kaybee

Smash Rookie
Totals
64% Wario
61% Toon Link
56% Pit
55% Zero Suit Samus
55% Ness

I main Pit (3rd isn't bad)
And I use everyone on that list except for Wario.... maybe I've been playing Brawl wrong and maybe Wario is all I need to start taking tourney's left and right. ;)

Ange

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that got Sonic? Sonic.

Its LOL because I really hate playing as him.

Pikachu (main) got into a CLOSE 2nd tho, somehow tied with Captain Falcon and Lucas. Both of which I hardly play as.

:034:

Smash Hero
I got Ike, who I don't play enough to call main or secondary :/ My actual main was #4 though.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Quiz is broken. I didn't get Yoshi, blasphemous. =P

This quiz loves Mario and Luigi too much, HATES Snake and I cannot seem to get Yoshi.
How was this quiz assembled? If you wanted to make a really accurate one you could do a massive survey with these kinds of questions and have lots of mains of all different characters complete it. Find the trends in answers for each characters mains and then when u do the quiz the character chosen for you is the one with answer trends that most match ur answers.

Tous

Smash Rookie
1st try: Fox:(
2nd try: Fox:(
3rd try: Fox:(

Each time, Link, Peach, and Zero Suit Samus were at the bottom.:confused:
I don't HATE Fox, I just dislike him.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I got Ike at 60% #1 in my Ike perspective Shiek was #2 then Yoshi#3 (both 59%, I've rarely ever EVER used yoshi, I've used shiek before but I was no good).
now I'm going to do it again in my Samus perspective...and I got...(in process)
63% Shiek#1 Pikachu Marth Yoshi (60%) then #5 Samus 59%

Hiiiiiii

Smash Cadet
I got Mario... I use him for fun, but I would never pick him if I wanted an actual fight. Although it did give me a couple characters I enjoy near the top, namely Sheik, CF, and Lucas. Don't know why it gave me Diddy, Sonic, Toon Link, and Ness though. I detest them.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
59% Ness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
58% Mario
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
56% Zelda
56% Ike
55% Olimar
54% Kirby
52% Luigi
52% Jigglypuff
52% Yoshi
50% Toon Link
49% Lucas
48% Wario
48% Sonic
47% Zero Suit Samus
46% Peach
46% Bowser
45% Solimar
45% Donkey Kong.
45% Marth
45% Ganondorf
45% Captain Falcon
44% Samus
44% Ice Climbers
43% Fox
43% Pikachu
42% King Dedede
42% R.O.B.
41% Pit
41% Diddy Kong
40% Sheik
39% Falco
36% Pokemon Trainer
36% Mr. Game & Watch
35% Snake
35% Wolf
35% Link
32% Lucario
30% Meta Knight
30% You are a scrub.
Meta Knight comes in last place. Very fitting.
Lucario comes second-to-last. Not fitting.
Ness comes first. Not fitting.

Test not accurate.

ook

Smash Lord
Lol. Somehow, in a span of only 2 days, this has become the 3rd most popular quiz on that entire site. (with over 22,000 views)

Right behind "which Bionicle character are you?" lol

good **** everyone, thanks for taking it :lick:

Snail

Smash Lord
I got Diddy first, Falco second and Olimar third. I main Olimar and like playing around as Diddy too, so it's pretty good. I hate Falco though xD

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Oh, my. No matter how much times I took the quiz (three) I always got Kirby, even though I attempted to mix up the answers a bit on the third. Guess I'm a Kirby main at heart.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I got wario, why would I want to main wario?

maybe that's why? maybe I'll try him out as a secondary instead of DeDeDe
http://www.thequizzery.com/process_answers.php?id=6263
Because he's a sexy delicious beast? :laugh: Regarding this quiz, my top five consisted of characters that I use on a regular basis and consider my best so I'm glad I got the results that I did.

1. Wario
2. Ness
3. Sonic
4. Fox
5. Mario

Top Bottom