• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got ZSS?

I retook the test like 8 times and couldn't get Snake to get anywhere near the top, but I did get Pika pretty close to the top... dual maining and junk.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i got toon link... tried agan and got toon link... tried to get marth an got toon link... tried answering the complete opposite of alll my prinsiples... and got olimar... it diddent work that goo for me...

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
Interesting... I got :sonic:! I usually main with Link since he's my best character, but Sonic is probally been my 2nd or 3rd best, (with Fox as well). Also, Link was near the bottom of the list when I got the results, which also surprised me.

Wel, this was interesting... Looks like I better practice up with Sonic and Link then.:laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
Haha I just retook this quiz after a few months and this is the first time it gave me weird people. Samus was 3rd, and Samus is my worst character :p Maybe I should work on getting good at her:laugh:

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Got Lucas, who I don't really like. Oh well, I guess I came (lol, came) close to my main Jiggs.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I got Captain Falcon! YEASZ!!! I don't play as him but I've considered learning him several times. He's so awesome.

Why did you single out Lucas on Q.16?

Uffe

Smash Hero
http://www.thequizzery.com/process_answers.php?id=6263

That's not my first result. I remember taking this test awhile back. But even so, Ness was in third at that time and still remains to be there. At one point I was told I should main Meta Knight. Lol, not happening. I've used Sheik a few times here and there before. As for Mario, dudes fun.

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
Awful for me -.- I got Captain Falcon. Not a chance, though I use him occasionally in Brawl+.

My closest main was in 14th place. I've gone through every character twice.
:ohwell:

Except Olimar.

I strongly dislike you, Olimar.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Yayyy i got mario xD....
But then i got ness (ehhhh...)
Next was zelda my most used girl char i guess...
then Ike...seriously o.O...
But yea this quiz was fairly accurate for the most part

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
This is an extremely accurate quiz if you stay as true to yourself as possible. I mean, My top 4 were all the characters I use in Brawl AND Melee (In what I thought was the right order too! :D) so this is also good to find melee mains.

(These listings over 50%)
Top: Fox - My Brawl Main
2nd: Mario - My Melee/Brawl Secondary.
3rd: Falco - Melee main, Brawl Secondary.
4th: Luigi - Another Melee/Brawl Secondary
5th: Toon Link - Brawl Secondary
Last (at 11%) - Not a scrub.

YAY! I'm 89% Not a scrub :D

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Pretty accurate...
I got 60% Tink, and 59% Luigi.

How did Tink get there? lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

You should main Sonic. ..........LOL
I kinda figured I was going to get Sonic, seeing as how mostly everyone got accurate results too. But I think I had some bias, since I've been playing Sonic for months and loved his playstyle all the way through, so some questions are automatic to me XD

Ironically, my other mains are near the bottom of the barrel.

48% Olimar
46% Pokemon Trainer
45% Wolf
43% King Dedede

And the quiz opted for me to main Mario, Yoshi, and Ness too, and I can't play them without looking like an idiot =p.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Dude what is up with this quiz. It's got some sorta ghetto magic. I just started maining :wario: ... and I got :wario:

Ryose

Smash Cadet
Fairly accurate, It said I should Main Sheik and she's my secondary =o

But Samus was far down the list and she's my mainz :(

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I got Wario last month. I got it this month....

Top Bottom