• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop who is your favorite F-zero pilot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
I have a few faves xD
I love F-Zero X
Anyway.

Octoman, Leon, Blood Falcon, Super Arrow, Zoda..

tj_odee

Smash Rookie
my fave pilot is red gazelle. His machine Mighty Gazelle is awesome! (I might of gottten the names of the pilot and the machine mixed up.. :S)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I am not sure of the names of the twins, but they pilot the Twin Norita (geez, if that is even how you spell it, I haven't played F-Zero in forever). I do know before that I use to play Pico/Wild Goose.

Falcon Punch anybody?

Edit: kids, reading all the previous posts before you actually post can be educational as far as video games can take it, which is quite a distance.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace

James McCloud with the Little Wyvern and Beastman with the Hyper Speeder are my choice of cars. Definately some of the best cars out there for my type of play. Oh, and I love playing as PJ with the Groovy Taxi just for fun haha.

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
Red Gazelle, Blue Falcon, and Wild Goose are some of my favorites
White Cat is pretty useful with all those weird tracks

Shadow64

Smash Rookie
Samurai Goroh, Cap'n Falcon, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Pico, The Skull and Bio Rex.

Japhle

Smash Rookie
I like Dr. Stewart, but I don't use him very often, but the character that I use a lot now is Don genie in the Fat Shark.

M.K

Level 55
Is it only my game that Leon does absolutely horrible in every race, or is it programmed like that?

I like Octoman, Beastman, and Draq!

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Zoda is the coolest. He's like bane from batman, but instead of getting muscle from his injections, he just gets crazy. That's intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom