• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop who is your favorite F-zero pilot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
my favorite definitely has to be Lean, the Wolf. number...17 i think? lol but he has that small blue shiip that's good for air time, and has pretty good speed

But Big Rex is.... His ship, is too good for kills in the game

just sayin

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Characters- Silver Neelson and Falcon
Racers-Most of them in X, most of them cept Neelson and Blood Falcon in GX
There is no way to choose a favourite

Groovy Kong

Smash Cadet
James McCloud, i just don't know why. Maybe its because he reminds me of James McCloud in Starfox

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This thread is asking me to show it my faves! Very well, then.

1. Captain Falcon (He's Captain Falcon. 'Nuff said)
2. Blood Falcon (When you're a clone of CAPTAIN FALCON, you are destined to pwn)
3. Samurai Goroh (Only a badass samurai thief dude like this guy can be an appropriate rival to the great Captain Falcon)
4. Jody Summer (She's hot, she's tough as nails, and she can race with the big boys. A real alpha-female)
5. Black Shadow (He's a pretty standard villain on the surface, but overall, he wins for some of his memorable moments in F-Zero GX and the F-Zero anime)

maximus

Smash Apprentice
Whose machine I actually can drive well with?
Gomar and Shioh, Super Arrow, Captain Falcon, Baba, Octoman.

Favorite 'character/personality and theme song'?
Silver Neelson, Blood Falcon, Dr. Stewart, Samurai Goroh, Pico, guys like that.
Dr. Stewart and Blood Falcon have the absolute best theme songs in my opinion.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Mighty Gazelle has been my favourite unlockable pilot ever since F-Zero X, my introduction to the series. My adoration of the cyborg and the Red Gazelle's style has only improved over GX.

The only other pilot I play as much is, of course, Captain Falcon.

M@v

Subarashii!
The little wyern is my car(james mclouds). Fast and great turning, just dont run into any walls >_>

Black_ShadowAX

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon
Princia Ramode
Phoenix
Black Shadow

those characters rule. Plus they have the best themes in GX IMO.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Baba (love the vehicle too), Captain Falcon, Beastman (also my favorite non custom), Mighty Gazelle, Phoenix, QQQ, and, uh, I think that's it.

I also like their vehicles, aside from the Mighty Gazelle. It's blazingly fast and has decent turning, but I'm not a fan of crash= die.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Baba and Black Shadow are my favorites. I'm also a fan of Bio Rex, though.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I favoured Blood Falcon, he had a good storyline to go with. Also he was "different" from Captain Falcon, I think he would be good to put in the next SSB game. If there was going to be one, he would be chosen as Captain Falcon's red colour. They already have the name of Blood Falcon's Vehicle on the red Captain Falcon's uniform( choose Captain Falcon on red, then zoom in on his back) the forgot the spikes on his shoulder cover and the skull on his helmet. Then he would look like the true Blood Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom