• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop who is your favorite F-zero pilot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
I just had to post this,so how about it?it does matter if the pilot you like is bad ,just that you like him /her /it ,mine are the Falcons (captain and Blood) but specially blood falcon even though his traction sucks *** big time but man hes soooo cool

S2

Smash Lord
As a character its Falcon...

but he always ends up being bad in the actual games (since he's in the first set of cars). They need to have a retooled Blue Falcon you unlock at the end of each game that just rocks... maybe a reward for unlocking everything else.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
As far as characters are concerned, I like falcon aswell. Hmm I also like leon.
As a machine, I love to use them all. Though it I had to pick favourites, Deep Claw and Sonic Phantom would be them

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
James Mcloud is awesome. He's a human, and yet the father of a Fox. For racing with, I like Draq and Beastman. Still, Captain Falcon takes the cup for most manly. Seriously, he wins "most manly" contests that he hasn't even entered.

jwj442

Smash Journeyman
As a character its Falcon...

but he always ends up being bad in the actual games (since he's in the first set of cars). They need to have a retooled Blue Falcon you unlock at the end of each game that just rocks... maybe a reward for unlocking everything else.
But not all the starting racers are bad. In GX, the Golden Fox is a fun car to use and has excellent boost, the Fire Stingray is a decent bruiser car for Grand Prix, and the Wild Goose is a high-body car with some unusual properties (like its odd way of turning and somewhat weak but long-lasting boosts) . It's really just the Blue Falcon out of the starters in GX that's mediocre to poor at everything, though you have to use it in story mode anyway.

Wrath`

Smash Master
For racing it would be: Octoman,Draq or spade
For the character himself: Spade, Phenoix, King meteor and leon

Patinator

Smash Champion
Racing: I use custom cars, but otherwise it'd have to be James McCloud.

Character: Two words. Black. Shadow. Y'know, Mr. King of Evil? My kind of racer. :cool:

[Note that I've only played GX. :p]

HT27

Smash Cadet
James Mcloud is awesome. He's a human, and yet the father of a Fox. For racing with, I like Draq and Beastman. Still, Captain Falcon takes the cup for most manly. Seriously, he wins "most manly" contests that he hasn't even entered.
James McCloud in F-Zero isn't the same as the James McCloud that is Fox McCloud's father. P:

maximus

Smash Apprentice
James McCloud in F-Zero isn't the same as the James McCloud that is Fox McCloud's father. P:
Meh, you never know; he could be. There are goombas is LoZ; Link's Awakening-- are they different goombas from the goombas in super mario world? I'm just saying that it can't be proven either way... it's up for grabs.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Character: Dr. Steward (or HOWEVER he's written, but omg he rocks kthx.)
Machine: Littly Wyvern! Just for the sake of the announcer saying this one with much enthusiasm lol~

HT27

Smash Cadet
Meh, you never know; he could be. There are goombas is LoZ; Link's Awakening-- are they different goombas from the goombas in super mario world? I'm just saying that it can't be proven either way... it's up for grabs.
Meh, it can be proven though - I'm pretty sure the character bio for James McCloud in F-Zero GX states that he isn't Fox's father. I'll check it out later this week, but I'm pretty sure; you can take a look too.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
captain falcon and james mcloud
falcon cause of the story on gx
james because it's just so funny

Spire

III
BRoomer
I've played with pretty much every character, and no one feels as badass as Captain Falcon. He's a superhero speed demon (kind of contradictory, eh?). I cannot seem to feel as strongly for much of the other characters as I do with the ol' cap'n, but maybe that's because half of them are aliens. Goroh and Octoman have always been a good second place.

Mr. EAD was based off of Mario wasn't he? Firstly, he sports the "roundness" and the 'stache. Secondly, he has a power star for a belt buckle. Thirdly, EAD is the largest section of the Nintendo game development studios and is an acronym for "Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development". They've developed most of Nintendo's 1st-party titles.

Amide

Smash Lord
Dai Goroh. (He took a long time too unlock...) But out of the starting 30, Zoda is just so cool.

J0™

Smash Apprentice
Machine-wise: Mighty Hurricane (<-- best f-zero machine ever), Rainbow Phoenix & Deep Claw
Character-wise: Spade, PJ, Might Gazelle, The Skull

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
Pico's always been my favorite, but after him it's Spade and Skull. Sonic Phantom is my favorite of the machines.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say octoman! I love the way he handles in X. I just wish I had expansion pack thing for it on the 64

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
How can you not like Captian Falcon? He'll always be my favorite F-Zero racer, along with Samurai Goroh, Jody Summer, Dr. Stewart and Pico. (Note: I own all of the F-Zero games except for the GBA one, and I've never really bothered trying to unlock racers, so yeah. The original four because I can consistiently play with them and Jody because she's a hottie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom