• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
(I WILL UPDATE THE VOTES DAILY... PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HAVENT DONE SO YET. THAT IS ALL. HAVE A NICE DAY.)

BAD NEWS! One fighter out of the 35 character roster has to be taken out in order for...er.. Brawl to keep working? :bee: Which character would YOU take out and why?

I'll start us out. I like just about every character on the roster, but I just can't stand Yoshi. He used to be cool in his SNES days, but now Nintendo just makes Yoshi look like a whimp. I also hate the noises he makes. "YOSHI YOSHI!" I'll quote what game informer said about him recently. "Yoshi is the weakest dinosaur ever... Barney could whoop him." LOL

RULES-
-YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE CHARACTER.
-THE CHARACTERS WITH THE MOST AMOUNT OF VOTES ARE THE WINNERS!

So what are you waiting for? Discuss, debate, argue, etc. about YOUR MOST HATED CHARACTERS! Oh yea, and START VOTING!

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS - (6/2/08 @ 1:25 AM ET) The longer this thread lasts, the more the numbers change. Link has only had 1 vote basically the whole lifespan of this thread, Ike is starting to catch up to ROB for 3rd place, and Sonic just earned his spot in the top 5 in a heated battle with MK and IC. How will it all turn out? Only the voters will decide that! ;)

TOP 5 LEAST LIKED SO FAR
1. Pit (53 votes)
2. Jigglypuff (31 votes)
3. ROB (27 votes)
4. Ike (23 votes)
5. Meta Knight, Sonic, Ice Climbers (17 votes)

Green=Not disliked by anyone (Kirby was the last green)
Blue=Disliked by 1-4 people
Red=Disliked by 5-9 people
Purple=Disliked by 10-19 people
Gray=Disliked by 20-49 or more people
Yellow=Disliked by 50+ people... WOW! :psycho:

Least liked character count (Total amount of votes= 351)
Mario- 2 ("in Mario's universe, there are 10002023452034023402304number better protagonists" -Meta-Kirby)
Luigi- 4 ("Luigi. His attacks come out too **** fast and the hitboxes on them are misleading." -Crazy Cloud)
Peach- 4 ("Peach (cuz PRINCESS PEACH777 voted Link) -Brawler1432)
Bowser- 3 ("bowser sucks" -sharker)
Donkey- 3 ("Donkey Kong. 3 smash bros games, three bad appearances." -xywhiteyyx)
Diddy- 8 ("Diddy - His >b ***** people..." -hectichobo)
Yoshi- 13 ("Yoshi, for all the reasons the OP said" -DragonRiderofSmashbros)
Wario- 14 ("Wario. He's a complete dork." -Alou)
Link- 1 ("i would say.......Link i hate him" -Princess Peach777)
Zeld.- 2 ("Fsmash, Din's Fire, Uair. Throw in a couple Usmashes and you've got a winner! :mad:" -3transfat)
Sheik- 2 ("Sheik. That guy has lady parts.") -Spital
G.Dorf- 5 ("Ganondorf because he's bad enough as it is." -Mario 101)
Toon L.- 9 ("toon link,get back to ds" -Suzuki brawl)
Samus- 2 ("Her Charge Shot sucks now; it can't even kill Zelda at 200%" -Oh Snap)
ZSS- 2 ("remove ZSS, and watch all the pervs cry lol" -Lirok)
Pit- 53 ("Pit took a wrong turn when traveling for his Final Fantasy audition." -Demon Kirby)
Ice Cl.- 17 ("I predict that they are the LEAST aknowledged fighter(s, LOL) in the series." -Tyfighter)
ROB- 27 ("ROB. No place in Smash, whatsoever." -everlasting yayuhzz)
Kirby- 2 ("Kirby, because his HIIIII taunt is so annoying and rock spammers online are terrible." -goodoldganon)
Meta K.- 17 ("Metaknight? Hate him to death" -iankobe)
King D'3- 2 ("I vote Dedede. we all know that Sakurai is the only reason he's in there." -AlexX)
Olimar- 10 ("Olimar, why's he in the game in the first place!!??" -MetaKnight63)
Fox- 2 ("I know why Fox is weak now, his accent in melee was his source of power!" -Blade Knight)
Falco- 7 ("Falco belongs in my KFC bucket. -SpitFire15)
Wolf- 6 ("Wolf. I thought I shot down this guy's ship in Star Fox 64." -swim2007)
C. Falcon- 3 ("He's an awesome character, but he just isn't captain falcon anymore. He's Rick Wheeler."-Sonic XD)
Pikachu- 8 ("I'm gonna be short and sweet about this - PIKACHU!" -xX Boezy Xx)
P. Trainer- 2 ("Pokemon Trainer. He talks too much, and his final smash sucks." -majora 787)
Lucario- 10 ("Lucario-weak Mewtwo ripoff,no one watches pokemans anymore wtf are you?" -mc-killa)
Jigglypuff- 31 ("Jigglypuff...Why god why is she in brawl" -Ryancbigfoot)
Marth- 14 ("Marth. Like how most people hate Popular and Overrated tiers." -Sinstar)
Ike- 23 ("Ike.10forwardsmashspams" -Ilex)
Ness- 5 ("I see him as a character that goes home crying to his mom because he got beat up by Zelda." -Wubblez)
Lucas- 4 ("Lucas, h'es just a clone of Ness, the original awesome." -SHined Blind)
Mr. G&W- 5 ("I vote Gaynwatch." -PCHU)
Snake- 12 ("I've had it with these mother****'n snakes on this mother****'n game!!!" -Tabaris)
Sonic- 17 ("He's a HEDGEHOG, people. A blue one. Wow. Just WOW." -BrawlBrother)

M.K

Level 55
Mario...

...I mean, in Mario's universe, there are 1000202345203402340230423042304023563400number better protagonists than a fat plumber .__________________.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
toon link,get back to ds
*ahem* He's had twice as many games on the Gcube...

Anyway, my least liked character is definitely the ice climbers.... why them? out of all the retro characters, why those two?

Their game was terrible also, so.....

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
*ahem* He's had twice as many games on the Gcube...

Anyway, my least liked character is definitely the ice climbers.... why them? out of all the retro characters, why those two?

Their game was terrible also, so.....
I've always wondered that too... I actually thought that the Ice Climbers game was popular. I guess Sakurai put them in for their...er... Uniqueness? :confused:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I've always wondered that too... I actually thought that the Ice Climbers game was popular. I guess Sakurai put them in for their...er... Uniqueness? :confused:
Eh I dunno, ya never know what goes on in Sakurai's mind.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
ROB ,because even after two months, I'm still scratching my head to why they decided to add him. Really, he's the telltale sign that the roster was decided in only 2 days. I feel that his moveset is uninspired and a bit cliche. I also hate how, for a few weeks following the Japanese release, he was upholded as the Messiah of gaming because people were scrambling for reasons to justify his inclusion. Also, as a person who has actually played Stack Up and Gyromite, I feel that they are definately not games that deserve to be represented with a character. Ice Climber and Kid Icarus were at least underrated titles; Stack Up and Gyromite were plain crap and were novelties at best. It was fine that ROB was in Mario Kart DS but I think it was wrong for him to be playable in Brawl.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Ha who would seriously vote mario? Seriously? C'mon. I mean, I would vote for fludd (ha) but mario? Seriously?

....E-ba-ba-er...WHHHHATTT???? YOU VOTED LUCARIO?????!!???? IS THIS BLASPHEMY I HEAR? I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN SIR! Lol jk. I kno some hate lucario. I love him but thats just me.

Am I supposed to vote for my least favorite character's personality/how they are, or my least favorite character as in how they play?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Ha who would seriously vote mario? Seriously? C'mon. I mean, I would vote for fludd (ha) but mario? Seriously?

....E-ba-ba-er...WHHHHATTT???? YOU VOTED LUCARIO?????!!???? IS THIS BLASPHEMY I HEAR? I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN SIR! Lol jk. I kno some hate lucario. I love him but thats just me.

Am I supposed to vote for my least favorite character's personality/how they are, or my least favorite character as in how they play?
Either one. I don't like how Yoshi plays and I don't like his personality. :)

PCHU

Smash Lord
WHY ARE YOU YOSHI BASHERS?
Seriously, he's a good character, but his physics are screwed along with his moveset.
I'm very disappointed with him, even though he is awesome.
Sakurai just couldn't make Yoshi better, could he?

I vote Gaynwatch.
Ok, Game and Watch, sorry for the rude name.
It's just that he doesn't really have a place, he's just some annoying, 2-D character who can't talk.
DON'T start on Pokemon, I know that Lucario and Mewtwo, and a few others can talk, so don't go there.

I have been thinking......of a new character.......
Stick Man for War! (sounds like a fitting SSB4)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
K thanks realgamer.

Hmmmm...

Tough question. I vote...Pit, for having a high-pitched voice and for being a pretty dang cheap character if his moves are abused (if you are offended by this, you probably don't abuse his moveset and I thank you).. *cough arrow arrow ZOMGz0rz arrow AAAZZOOOMMMG SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B HYAYAYAYAYAYA! cough* <<subtle as anything

Dont count this towards the poll, but runners up are ROB and Yoshi. Dont get me wrong, I actually love playing every character in the game. I like all the individual movesets, and tiers mean nothing to me. But as a character themselves for personality and stuff I like the least amount.

iron blade

Smash Ace
It's a toss up between Olimar and Toon Link. I'd rather have Master Chief and Ronald McDonald in than them. At least TL is a crappy spinoff of a good character, so I'd have to say I hate Olimar more.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Thanks for posting everyone! I have a decent amount of votes so I added the top 3 least liked characters so far. Don't stop there though! KEEP THE VOTES COMMING! :)

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Ice Climbers definitely get my vote, i really can't stand them. I was really hoping they wouldn't come back for brawl but they did. :\

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I like just about ever character on the roster, but I just can't stand Yoshi. He used to be cool in his SNES days, but now Nintendo just makes Yoshi look like a whimp. I also hate the noises he makes. :p I'll quote what game informer said about him recently. "Yoshi is the weakest dinosaur ever... Barney could whoop him." LOL
*sigh*

Yoshi, for all the reasons the OP said
*double sigh*

Yoshi

10cha
*triple sigh*

Wow and I thought I was the only one who disliked Yoshi...
*quadruple sigh*

YOU SHOULD BE.

All y'all Yoshi haters are bitter, soulless, evil people. He's adorable. You must hate happiness.

Lucas, h'es just a clone of Ness, the original awesome.
*PK SIGH*

Anyway, I'd like to vote for Sheik, but since it seems impossible to do that without voting for Zelda too...

My vote's for ROB. I don't think I should have to explain why (and to be honest, I'm very surprised he isn't taking this thread by storm).

Top Bottom