• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is T0MMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
People really shouldn't tell others what to do, especially if they command less respect than the person thay their talking to.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
eh. I lurk here a lot. mostly because I recognize the fact that I can learn from the people here and not vice versa (not yet? haha, have to get better first). I also changed names from melee to brawl. but i'm lazy.

/digress

For one, I've never heard of Ch0zen0ne... I read this because I know t0mmy. He's a nice guy and if you just give him 3 seconds of time he'll give you some respect (i.e. he came to my tournaments even though Corvallis is this little blip between Portland and Eugene. much appreciated.)

Anyways. East Coast VS West Coast. I don't really care. What I do care about is the fact that these boards are slowly reducing themselves to the relative amount of kindness you'd find listening into an online game of Halo. Its really disappointing. I really liked this community for its friendly atmosphere.

But of course, I'll get shrugged cause nobody knows who I am and because I don't win tournaments. /laughs.

Even so, it was enough to dust off the keyboard and give my two cents.

Regards,

Tuen (Previously known as Kenpachi)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
You must not look at all then.
1st & 2nd last two events and 4th at BIO before that.
R.O.B.'s Army voted me 2nd best on this side of the entire country (I've never played Shadow, but will at Axis in a couple weeks).

Now what have you accomplished?
LoL please, t0mmy, don't use the "ROBS army" rankings as canon. It's made up by one guy's opinion, sporadically, and it consists of only west coast ROBS. Not only that, but Overswarm was once ranked as a top 5 west coast ROB on that list. I hope you don't mean to take it as a legit ranking. Also, Your 1st and 2nd placings were at 30 man tournaments.

And Chozen, you're acting like Chillin, except you're not actually good, or as humorous. You're hiding behind your region, and talking **** for it. As for your teams accomplishments, you're digging my friend.

I'm actually ashamed at times to be associated with some of the **** talk coming from the west coast. I hardly see anyone of merit back up Chozen's words either.
The point is, you both don't really know what you're talking about.
In my educated opinion, Chozen has done jack ****, and the same goes for t0mmy. You're both digging for mediocre accomplishments to defend yourselves with.

When this is the case, only a performance at a similar tournament can settle it.
****, I never see Jcaesar talking all big. Learn from his example.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol wow this ia hilarious.......

the fact that chozenone is joking half the time makes you guys so pissed at basically nothing????

chozen is a cool mad chill guy (no homo)

i mean is it that serious.....

ps.....im amazing!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
LoL please, t0mmy, don't use the "ROBS army" rankings as canon. It's made up by one guy's opinion, sporadically, and it consists of only west coast ROBS. Not only that, but Overswarm was once ranked as a top 5 west coast ROB on that list. I hope you don't mean to take it as a legit ranking. Also, Your 1st and 2nd placings were at 30 man tournaments.

And Chozen, you're acting like Chillin, except you're not actually good, or as humorous. You're hiding behind your region, and talking **** for it. As for your teams accomplishments, you're digging my friend.

I'm actually ashamed at times to be associated with some of the **** talk coming from the west coast. I hardly see anyone of merit back up Chozen's words either.
The point is, you both don't really know what you're talking about.
In my educated opinion, Chozen has done jack ****, and the same goes for t0mmy. You're both digging for mediocre accomplishments to defend yourselves with.

When this is the case, only a performance at a similar tournament can settle it.
****, I never see Jcaesar talking all big. Learn from his example.
QFT

As entertaining as it is to read everyone's ****talk, you guys really need to just let it go. EC vs WC can only be settled by placings at tourneys that both sides make it to. Us ROBs have to stick together, for the good of the collective.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
eh. I lurk here a lot. mostly because I recognize the fact that I can learn from the people here and not vice versa (not yet? haha, have to get better first). I also changed names from melee to brawl. but i'm lazy.

/digress

For one, I've never heard of Ch0zen0ne... I read this because I know t0mmy. He's a nice guy and if you just give him 3 seconds of time he'll give you some respect (i.e. he came to my tournaments even though Corvallis is this little blip between Portland and Eugene. much appreciated.)

Anyways. East Coast VS West Coast. I don't really care. What I do care about is the fact that these boards are slowly reducing themselves to the relative amount of kindness you'd find listening into an online game of Halo. Its really disappointing. I really liked this community for its friendly atmosphere.

But of course, I'll get shrugged cause nobody knows who I am and because I don't win tournaments. /laughs.

Even so, it was enough to dust off the keyboard and give my two cents.

Regards,

Tuen (Previously known as Kenpachi)
Who are you? You don't even win tournaments.

Also, Hugs... you don't think I'm a top 5 west coast ROB? :(

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman

the fact that chozenone is joking half the time makes you guys so pissed at basically nothing????

ps.....im amazing!!

Hahaha... Once again. Boss. I'm a fan.

BTW... the Robot boards are kind of far from friendly. You want that sh*t, go to the Lucario boards.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was being a bit dramatic, but just to retort (with a flawed example), may I add that this thread is a pure concentration of animosity created almost 2 months ago.

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
We're actually not usually that bad. This thread's created more trashtalking than the rest of the ROB board combined, as far as I can see. Is it ok if I move that people at least make sure to only talk **** here or have the thread locked?

Unless of course they actually deserve it, and there've been some of those. Way too many "rate my ROB" threads or threads which cover material which people either already know or shouldn't pay attention to.

Sudai

Stuff here
It made me lol hard. When he said mindgames on tape I nearly died. I have a feeling he's not gonna make it far, but I'm really hoping he does cause he's the only reason I wanna watch. XD

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
T0Mmy seems like a nice guy.

Ch0zen is hilarious, but nice in his own... *** backwards kinda way, Ya just gotta appreciate his type of humor (I can, as Im kinda that 'douchebag funny' guy myself).

Aslo... iom crunk as hewl ritght nao. 4 jmbo margritas, 4 brees ad 23 pitchers of sdcrewndrivers, Horrah!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley

ps.....im amazing!!
LoL you don't get it. It's funny to you guys cuz he's your buddy and from the EC.

Likewise, i'm sure if i lived on the EC, i'd find someone like mango to be pretty annoying. But since he's on my side, I really like the guy.

I really mean no offense to either, just pointing out that people won't always find chozen to be that funny or respectable in other parts of the country. And t0mmy needs to chill with the rivalries.

To the WC:
I'm not saying it's bad to defend your region, I'm just saying there are proper ways to do it.
I'll be the bigger man and admit that the EC is better. Period. The only argument I've ever had against the EC is that they hype themselves up as if their entire region is as good as their top ten, especially in Melee. The WC randoms were on par, if not better, than anyone below the EC's top 10. I promise that.

However, some WCers try to argue against the EC saying things like "Come over here and prove it" when our best player already went to the EC and didn't win (7th was still **** good considering he lost to 2nd and 3rd).

Have you guys ever heard of the Florida syndrome? It's when you are actually a very talented state/region, but you insist that you are better than a more proven area, so then, after dissapointing finish after dissapointing finish, you've turned your region into a joke, even though you are skilled. I don't want that to happen to the WC, especially considering we are pretty much solidified as the 2nd best region. California is hardly talking ****, perhaps because of our experience. And I think Oregon and Washington should follow that mindset.

There is a time to talk, and a time to act. Right now, it's the WC's time to act. Win first, talk **** later.

To the EC:
It's nice to claim total superiority, and claim that the WC is bad. But anyone with ANY sense of intelligence knows **** well that the WC is ****ing amazing as your main source of out of region competition. So play it off all you want, you know **** well we're the only ones who could stop the EC. I'm not talking so much about brawl, since it's been out for like 2 months, and we've only mingled at one tournament so far. I'm just talking about smash in general.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, Plank (a consistent MD/VA top 5er and the gayest player on the EC) is heading to a WC tourney this weekend. I'm interested to see how he does. It's a shame we can't get more than one or two people to travel to the other coast's tourneys, but it's better than nothing for now.

The only problem with putting your region's pride in the hands of one player is that he might squander and make your whole region look bad. Hopefully soon there'll be a major tourney that gets several players from every region.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I mean.. Hugo... you are clearly correct. And of course i can SAY that WC sucks, but you all know that i recognize i am not the BEST rob player in the US, and therefore have mutual respect for my fellow mainers and skilled players as well.. DSF will be the first person to tell you.. when he came over to Va for CH3 i ran up and was like "good day sir.. you taking first from us EC scrubs".. and thats the sort of thing that comes off as a joke, but is also serious in a sense. He's a very chill guy.. and i'm sure alot of the WC is as well..

Coast rivalry's are just so much fun to antagonize on the boards.....

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LoL you don't get it. It's funny to you guys cuz he's your buddy and from the EC.

Likewise, i'm sure if i lived on the EC, i'd find someone like mango to be pretty annoying. But since he's on my side, I really like the guy.

I really mean no offense to either, just pointing out that people won't always find chozen to be that funny or respectable in other parts of the country. And t0mmy needs to chill with the rivalries.

To the WC:
I'm not saying it's bad to defend your region, I'm just saying there are proper ways to do it.
I'll be the bigger man and admit that the EC is better. Period. The only argument I've ever had against the EC is that they hype themselves up as if their entire region is as good as their top ten, especially in Melee. The WC randoms were on par, if not better, than anyone below the EC's top 10. I promise that.

However, some WCers try to argue against the EC saying things like "Come over here and prove it" when our best player already went to the EC and didn't win (7th was still **** good considering he lost to 2nd and 3rd).

Have you guys ever heard of the Florida syndrome? It's when you are actually a very talented state/region, but you insist that you are better than a more proven area, so then, after dissapointing finish after dissapointing finish, you've turned your region into a joke, even though you are skilled. I don't want that to happen to the WC, especially considering we are pretty much solidified as the 2nd best region. California is hardly talking ****, perhaps because of our experience. And I think Oregon and Washington should follow that mindset.

There is a time to talk, and a time to act. Right now, it's the WC's time to act. Win first, talk **** later.

To the EC:
It's nice to claim total superiority, and claim that the WC is bad. But anyone with ANY sense of intelligence knows **** well that the WC is ****ing amazing as your main source of out of region competition. So play it off all you want, you know **** well we're the only ones who could stop the EC. I'm not talking so much about brawl, since it's been out for like 2 months, and we've only mingled at one tournament so far. I'm just talking about smash in general.

I feel like you take all the trashtalk to heart a lot more than most of us do. I like talking **** to the WC because it's fun. Why is it fun? Because it's actually a battle. I could talk **** to alabama or some other random midwest state and it wouldn't even be fun because they just suck a nut in the midwest.

Yes, you are the second best region by a large margin (and in melee very close to us but we never really had a good chance to figure out who was better), and that's why it's fun to trash talk with you guys.

I'm coming over for axis and I'm excited and just want to have a good time, I haven't really been talking a lot of trash about it. I expect to do very well, but not neccessarely win, it'll be good times either way.

Chozen is an idiot and nobody here likes him either hugs, don't worry.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I mean.. Hugo... you are clearly correct. And of course i can SAY that WC sucks, but you all know that i recognize i am not one of the top 10BEST rob players in the US, and therefore have mutual respect for my fellow mainers and skilled players as well.. DSF will be the first person to tell you.. when he came over to Va for CH3 i ran up and was like "good day sir.. you taking first from us EC scrubs".. and thats the sort of thing that comes off as a joke, but is also serious in a sense. He's a very chill guy.. and i'm sure alot of the WC is as well..

Coast rivalry's are just so much fun to antagonize on the boards.....
also, fixed

T0MMY

Smash Master
Of course, I only ever said West Coast doesn't suck. And I've never backed down on that.
If me being stubborn about our region's accomplishments gets people mixed up with EC flames, then that's just a sacrifice I'll take (I don't go seeking fans, so sorry to whoever said they lost respect for me, play me in person and I'll treat you with all the respect and courtesy you deserve).

Chozen just slings personal insults at me that I suck (because I'm West Coast?) or like I'm t1mmy's shadow (when it's like I'm 12-1 against him and always place higher than him in tourneys, though he should place a lot higher).

Anyone not on east coast is just like "who's Chozen". But I don't throw that in his face. I just say I'll travel to East Coast and MM him, or West Coast (as well as East Coast) has great players, or any number of things that are NOT insults.

And the best part? I get a topic dedicated to me, thanks, Chozen ^____^

PS: my guide stopped being developed on this site because I don't like it, I have it ever-expanding over on AllisBrawl

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Jon.. i took you to Inn5 and you are still a doushebag even after that.. its funny too b/c i went to jail for that cartrip... but i guess i could care less... b/c you are from the EC.

T0mmy... i would personally NOT want a topic like THIS about me on the boards.

And actually i'm sure there are a good amount of people from the WC that know who i am.. you're just asking the wrong people.. any Jigg's main from melee.. or any VERY old school players.... but some random brawl nubcake [like the one's you're used to beating] probably don't know who i am.. and for that i am greatful <(^_^)b

T0MMY

Smash Master
Jon.. i took you to Inn5 and you are still a doushebag even after that.. its funny too b/c i went to jail for that cartrip... but i guess i could care less... b/c you are from the EC.

And actually i'm sure there are a good amount of people from the WC that know who i am.. you're just asking the wrong people.. any Jigg's main from melee.. or any VERY old school players.... but some random brawl nubcake [like the one's you're used to beating] probably don't know who i am.. and for that i am greatful <(^_^)b
Right, I don't know the WC community, just the noobs... considering I run the West Coast group and host large tournaments and attend large tournaments regularly. But you have a lot more say in the matter because you're from EC and therefore know everything about WC.
Honestly, I'd nearly forget about you too if you didn't fling online assaults at me constantly. I'd like to see something nice from you once in a while ([^ ^]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Again, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, I'm better than all of you.

And I'm pretty good at smash.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
I think the better question is:

Who is DullRazor? Aside from some random bum. [-long sigh-]

Also, I want breakfast right nao.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Right, I don't know the WC community, just the noobs... considering I run the West Coast group and host large tournaments and attend large tournaments regularly. But you have a lot more say in the matter because you're from EC and therefore know everything about WC.
Honestly, I'd nearly forget about you too if you didn't fling online assaults at me constantly. I'd like to see something nice from you once in a while ([^ ^]
Remember that time when Plank went to WC and ***** shadow and HugS...

and then T0mmy finished MUCH lower then both of them...

lol.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I remember lol
It seems like it was just last Saturday haha
I like the whole EC vs. WC rivalry thing but I never mean to liek offend anyone.
I just like to have alil rivalry, Hugo and I both know that considering after what happened after UCLA VI
But we all know you guys are really good
trust me I know

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one takes my troll bait :(

Yeah... Shadow and Hugs get no disrespect for losing to Plank. Plank's not bad and was MK... I wouldn't care if they lost to no name MKs. o_O

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I knew Plank was gonna be good from the start cuz Alex (DSF) told me he was pretty good.
But if anything Im glad I lost to only my 2 worst match-ups
G&W and MK
truth be told I give no one disrespect unless they are those people who think they are good and talk **** and then get anally ***** by me or someone I know lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ooh, I'll take your troll bait ([^^]
Of course I remember when Plank almost lost to a lot of West Coast players until he camped and spammed to stall out. lol
I accepted his MM offer but I guess he was too scared of me to play, right? OF COURSE! roflz

Of course I actually resigned my last match when someone pulled the power cord right when I won, which was at the same rank as HugS, so how is it that you not knowing basic math means I'm a bad player, Chozen?
Entertain me with the results from a 300+ event you enter and then we'll do more EC vs WC smack-talk ([^~]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have no idea what Tommy just said. :\

Syntax skills are important.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Ooh, I'll take your troll bait ([^^]
Of course I remember when Plank almost lost to a lot of West Coast players until he camped and spammed to stall out. lol
I accepted his MM offer but I guess he was too scared of me to play, right? OF COURSE! roflz

Of course I actually resigned my last match when someone pulled the power cord right when I won, which was at the same rank as HugS, so how is it that you not knowing basic math means I'm a bad player, Chozen?
Entertain me with the results from a 300+ event you enter and then we'll do more EC vs WC smack-talk ([^~]
que ?

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
lol its cuz at Axis t0mmy was playing my friend Sky (Peach) and umm I didn't see the match but apparently t0mmy was just about to win when the power got cut off, so they replayed the match this time Sky won
OS I havent seen new vids of you lately dood =[
WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom