• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is T0MMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
read my good sir..
I like how you overlook the first part of my post about my tournament achievements ^_^
There ya go: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=821

As for the second part: R.O.B.'s Army is a place of discussion where members like Maxxpower, ShadowRob, HugS, Blacksad, Jamntoast, etc. talk about R.O.B. stuffz.
It's kind of like this, but not limited to just forum posts. I think people who capitalize the 't' in my name are out of loop.

And the third part: So, nothing?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I have done plenty more than you have/will EVER do for the smash community... and i've finished far better than you aswell.

Comparing any other area to Md/Va is like a joke.. seriously. Getting top 10 at ANY of our tourneys is amazing... and if you can pull off a top 5 you are incredible. I as such am incredible @ teams.. and [no jones] my brackets always **** me due to a bias in the setups

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I like how you overlook the first part of my post about my tournament achievements ^_^

As for the second part: R.O.B.'s Army is a place of discussion where members like Maxxpower, ShadowRob, HugS, Blacksad, JamnToats, etc. talk about R.O.B. stuffz.
It's kind of like this, but not limited to just forum posts. I think people who capitalize the 't' in my name are out of loop.

And the third part: So, nothing?
Er.... your T is capitalized in your forum name.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have done plenty more than you have/will EVER do for the smash community... and i've finished far better than you aswell.

Comparing any other area to Md/Va is like a joke.. seriously. Getting top 10 at ANY of our tourneys is amazing... and if you can pull off a top 5 you are incredible. I as such am incredible @ teams.. and [no jones] my brackets always **** me due to a bias in the setups
All I ever hear from you is how good your area is. Nothing about you personally.
I'm actually quite well known for all the help I do for the Smash Community, I've got the people and the history to back it up, I don't hide behind my region.
So, how about I go to Maryland and MM you?
Ok ^_^

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Woah dont associate chozen to MD this is not an insult but he is clearly Va =P . Also the last time i looked at that rob army rankings the top 10 WERE ALL WEST COAST . Seriously thats ultra mega meat riding biased voting imo .

illusiOnsZ

Smash Rookie
Okay, this thread is bull****. As you can tell more people in this thread is taking the side of East coast. I don't mind, i personally think both sides are great! and have great players on it. Personally im from WC, but of corse that makes me become more biased towards the area that im in. t0mmy is a good rob. chozen is a good rob. why do you guys have to compare? there's a reason why there's rankings only in your area and NOT nationally yet. have you remembered that brawl hasn't been out for a year yet? now, im not trying to be a **** here or anything. im just saying, that this thread is childish. the original question that started this thread was "who is t0mmy" well, t0mmy's a well known WC rob player. that is that. Chozen your making useless conversation and personally i think whoever talks sh*t behind a keyboard is just ridiculously childish. i understand playful trash talk? but this is just the internet. close this thread now.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
If it makes any difference, cheesecake is actually more of a custard, which qualifies it more as a pie.

Thus, +100 for pies, -100 for cakes.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I 've never heard of TOMMY up until reading a couple of these post, I must say you and ch0zen0ne have some kind of rivalry between R.O.B huh...

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Nobody can truly know tommy until you watch his best of 5 money match series vs. timmy on youtube (pichu vs. kirby)... How can anyone hate a guy that much who had such a mad awesome pichu?

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Money Match is still being offered.
I'm saying I'll fly to east coast and play this Chozen guy in person.
Because I agree with everyone hiding behind a keyboard and spouting challenges doesn't prove anything. West Coast takes up the challenges, we'll go to East Coast and play because we're cool like that.
See, I don't flame anyone, but I will stand up to challenges.
I <3 the East Coast players, but Chozen doesn't realize he's not making the EC players look any better with all this hate X^)

So... friendly MM?

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'm garbage at R.O.B. dittos too.
Of course, I didn't say it was a ditto money match, I could play Random if he needs me to.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'm stupid enough, $50 MM?
(or just that confident?) ;^D

Edit: except I get a redo if Sonic comes up, I hate that rodent.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm stupid enough, $50 MM?
(or just that confident?) ;^D

Edit: except I get a redo if Sonic comes up, I hate that rodent.
$50 you random, me playing whoever I want.

Best of 10.

You get one redo if you are sonic.

You are on. :)

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
To be totally honest.. i could care less about this bs rivalry between coasts.. in my opinion it doesn't really exist b/c at the end of the day our players are superior to the WC's and we would win a crew battle any time of the year.. any day of the week.

That being said, im sure that T0mmy is a very well known ROB player on the WC but that is also b/c there are how many "known" ROB players on the WC.. HugS.. Shadow.. Maxx.. T0mmy? gj.. he's one of probably 5 "elite" WC ROBS [including garbagepiss CPU if being Ken with items counts..] which makes him.... decent at worst.

I can't quite say that T0mmy is a bad player b/c i have yet to play him.. but i can however claim to stay the posts that he posts that are "supposedly well-written" far quite short of this phenomenon we like to call... "intelligent thoughts". Originally i never had anything against T0mmy other than the fact that i felt that he never had anything constructive to contribute to anything.. other than a random ROB guild [which happened to be the 4th one of its kind atm] that coined the term "studder-stepping".. but then when he began to post in reference to players like he had a chip on his shoulder.. and that he was this "superior" ROB player... well.... that's a whole new ball game my friends.

I "ChozenOne" am a well known player that has been a part of this community for years.. and am considered old school by many... and skilled by most. Generally speaking.. when i post something non-constuctive, or or a humerous nature it is all in good fun, and is mearly attempting to add a sense of levity to an often serious boards discussion... though this is frowned upon by many, i am just trying to make people remember that this is an ONLINE community.. FOR A GAME.

Games are supposed to be fun.. but people that ruin that fun, and take this like SSBB/SSBM too seriously either

a- need to get a life.. or

b- L2P and STFU.

T0mmy qualifys for both of these answers.

Now i am quite certain that he is going to responde to this post in kind saying.. "well Chozen is just starting drama", "Chozen doesn't know me", "what is he talking about", "look how well i place/what has Chozen done", ect... well say whatever you want T0mmy.. b/c regaurdless of how well you say or post it.. the facts at the end of the day are as follows...

You are T0mmy.

You are the Shadow of T!mmy.

You are from a Semi-Competative region of the United States.

You main ROB.

In Melee you mained Pichu.. are were "pro".

You mod on AiS.. [how... quaint]

I am ChozenOne.

I live in the most competitive region in the United States.

I main ROB.

I have the respect of generally most of the influential smashers on the boards...

I am one of the the best [if not the best] ROB doubles players in the United States atm.

I play with the best smashers in the United States on a regular basis..

I do not hid behind nubcakes that find you to be a god b/c your post count is higher...

I can stay Good Day Sir.. and have it mean something more than just words.

Good Day Sir.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd like to take this moment to just let you all know that I'm better than all of you.

I'm not talking about Smash, just in general.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I remeber I used to worship T0MMY before brawl came out. then when it came he started critisizing everyone about how much we suck, and then Chozen came and critisized even better than him. they grew a rivalry between them but Chozen won. TEH EDN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom