• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is T0MMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lol Nacker, Boss, and Chozen don't own Wiis or Brawl... this is why we are terrible

but still better then T0MMY
I have brawl but I don't use it. I think I have like 6 total hours of playtime on it. I only play at tourneys and fests.

T0MMY

Smash Master
See, I extend my hand in peace to this Chosen guy and he just keeps showing off he likes to be a bully. Well, my offer is still there whenever you decide to play nice.
btw, my mom says she'll cover the doctor visit, that's not going to clear up by itself, you know.

I didn't know I was still so popular on crashboards since I left so long ago... kind of fun.
And, btw, the Oregon tournaments aren't just Oregon, they are pacific northwest tournaments, and will feature CA and other states as well.
Next tourney will have practically the entire west coast (probably Cananada as well)

If you wonder about how I do in big tournaments, just ask people all the way from Arizona (like Forward), SoCal (DSF, Ajax, Edge, Gimpy), NorCal (I haven't really played them much, but Lucien, SilentSpectre, etc.), Nevada (Hitori, Peachy, CBK, Claw), WA (Eggz, Chip, Deva, and SKYPAL if they're still around), as well as Oregon.

Basing a player on their state is ridiculous, where is Chu from, Virginia? What does a tobacco farmer know about Smash? lol, tell Dan hi for me, and I'd like to Pichu ditto him next time I see him again ;^)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Basing a player on their state is ridiculous, where is Chu from, Virginia? What does a tobacco farmer know about Smash? lol, tell Dan hi for me, and I'd like to Pichu ditto him next time I see him again ;^)
I was just gonna post "tl;dr", but are you actually implying that Virginia is a bad smash state? >_>

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Naww he's right.. all we have is Chillin, Azen, Forte, G-Reg, Meep, Chu.. the list goes on... no jones.

but we'll seeing as T0MMY did ACTUALLY have a decent comeback who would i be if i were to deny him his white flag of of being tired of AiBad.

btw.. T0MMY's mom's crabs for top tier >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This might have more impact if MD hadn't just held the biggest, most important brawl tournament to date, where MD/VA ***** and the great DSF and Ajax got 7th and 13th respectively (no disrespect meant to them, they're both cool guys). Just saying, since a week ago it's been obvious there is no comparison between EC and WC, and MD/VA sits at the pinnacle.

Still waiting to see how the MW compares...

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
This might have more impact if MD hadn't just held the biggest, most important brawl tournament to date, where MD/VA ***** and the great DSF and Ajax got 7th and 13th respectively (no disrespect meant to them, they're both cool guys). Just saying, since a week ago it's been obvious there is no comparison between EC and WC, and MD/VA sits at the pinnacle.

Still waiting to see how the MW compares...
LoL one tourney doesn't mean anything

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Naww he's right.. all we have is Chillin, Azen, Forte, G-Reg, Meep, Chu.. the list goes on... no jones.

but we'll seeing as T0MMY did ACTUALLY have a decent comeback who would i be if i were to deny him his white flag of of being tired of AiBad.

no jones? thats new.

Eggz

Smash Hero

lol you guys suck at interpreting sarcasm

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eggz is another reason why WC ***** EC in Smash AND sarcasm...
No, really, only a bunch of inbred tobacco farmers live in VA... >_>
How about East Coast actually travels to the west and see how they place? Get your jetlag johnz ready.

Eggz

Smash Hero
How about East Coast actually travels to the west and see how they place? Get your jetlag johnz ready.
go to gigabits in FL in october

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How 'bout everyone comes to the midwest instead? Meet halfway. ;)

Sudai

Stuff here
**** that. Everyone meet in Kansas. Middle of the nation, middle of no where, it's perfect. No one will expect all the bodies to be buried there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
have a national brawl/melee tournament and im there

im not buying a ticket anywhere for just brawl =]
that could have been smashtality but i dunno if itl be that big. il see what i can do about making a clash of the titans tourney national size lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
You can take your "west coast sucks" discussion to that group, they'll be happy to deal with you. Me, I don't care, I was already interviewed about the whole coast conflict and said we're all good players, the conflict can help motivate players to get better, but a silly argument at its core.

So sad I won't be joining in your discussion about it anymore, Chozen, but at least you'll have plenty more friends to play with now.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You must not look at all then.
1st & 2nd last two events and 4th at BIO before that.
R.O.B.'s Army voted me 2nd best on this side of the entire country (I've never played Shadow, but will at Axis in a couple weeks).

Now what have you accomplished?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Who the hell is ROB's Army? T0mmy is like the most out of loop player I've ever seen o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom