• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

blahisuck

Smash Cadet
I would be upset if any FE character isn't in. At least 1 is ok. I hope they don't leave Ness/CF out. C'mon, they're the originals!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
It would suck if Ice Climbers didn't return. It would also suck if Sakurai again overlooked Dedede
if dedede is in it, he shood replace the ice climbers.

I would be upset if any FE character isn't in. At least 1 is ok. I hope they don't leave Ness/CF out. C'mon, they're the originals!
actually all beginning chars are the non-secret chars.

still need yoshi.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Ness
ICs
Game and Watch
Mewtwo
Lip(probably not happening)
Little MAc
Megaman
Viewtiful Joe(not happening though)
Krystal Fox
King dedede
I'd like to give Balloon fighter a shot
Falco
Bomberman

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I hope no one on this thread put Deoxys,because if they did they just a huge slap in the face. *WHAP*

Star105

Smash Journeyman
i would miss Game and Watch, Toad, Koopa troopa (generic), Sonic, Tails, Mewtwo, Ice climbers, Diddy, and several minor characters.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Ridley and Ganondorf. I probably got others but that's all i got in my mind.

Mr Awesomeness

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo: He's my favorite character from melee, and I find it disappointing that he's bottom tier. I hate not being able to use him very often, as these days I mostly just play competitively.

Sonic: If Nintendo bothers to tease us about the possibility and then doesn't include him, I'll probably boycott this game and sell my wii (let's hope it doesn't come down to that).

Ridley: I remember watching the startup video on gamecube and thinking "ohh ****... he's in it to isn't he?" And then I unlocked everyone and was pissed that he wasn't in there. He was the only character I truly wanted to be a newcomer in Brawl until I found out about the possibility of third party characters.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hope no one on this thread put Deoxys,because if they did they just a huge slap in the face. *WHAP*
Yes. Someone did. And salt has already been rubbed in that wound. I think we can give it a rest now.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
My number-one most anticipated newcomer is currently Ridley. Sure, I might be able to think of a couple potential characters who would be even more epic (I'd be completely blown away if someone from Final Fantasy IV or VI wound up in the roster, even though it'll never happen), but Ridley's chances are so high already that I've really come to expect him to be there.

I would also be disappointed if Falco and Wolf both made it in, but not Krystal, or if there are multiple sword-wielding Fire Emblem characters. Not so much due to any personal loyalty to those characters, but because of the inherent loss of moveset potential. Similarly, I'd be unhappy if Ice Climbers got removed, but no new duo was added (I still think Diddy & Dixie would be a good idea, even though it's an unpopular idea around here).

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Ridley.

No one else even comes close. If he is not in, I will be mad. I will be mad, then I will cry. I'll still play Brawl, but deep down my soul would know that the game is not complete without that lovable space dragon.

There are others I guess that I'd be disappointed about if they are not included, but nothing like Ridley.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
ike,B.knight,sonic,lucario

i will be sad verry sad if they didn't included ike i will kill my self but i will play smash

(i hope they include ike i hope they do or i will kill sakurai HAHAHAHAHA!!!!(maniac laugh)>:D)

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I can't even express how empty brawl would be without Ness, other than that i'd be really dissapointed if some Mother 3 character (Lucas or Flint) wasn't in it, not to mention Little Mac, and another Donkey Kong character

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I'd be upset if either megaman or zero weren't in, but i havent gotten my hopes up so i'm not to concerned.

but if the Ice Climbers didn't make the cut, i would be VERY upset. and almost as much so if we didn't see Falco come back

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much just Ridley and Midna. If either of those isn't in the game, I'll be severely dissapointed. Pretty much everyone else, I can get over it. Those two, and I'll be moping for weeks.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Lucario, mainly because he's the most likely character that I want to see in. (I'm curious about Midna, and she seems to have something of a shot, too.)

Otherwise, there are a good string of unlikely characters I want to see, but I'm not getting my hopes up. But if none of them appear, and Lucario doesn't show up...well. Then I'll just be shot down.

N1TE/2L8

Smash Rookie
I just want Game and Watch and Ice climbers back but if they added in Cress Albane (they won't) I will be happy.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Definetly(sp?) Game and Watch; classic character right there.

Other than him, mostly all my hopeful newcomers, such as Krystal, Sonic etc..

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
SHEIK
I'm keeping my hopes high she isn't scrapped.

I'd hate to see Sonic, Krystal, Ridley, Diddy/Dixie or Waluigi not appear though.
I'm keeping my hopes high for them too as playables

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I would like to see Mona make it into Brawl as a PC, since they gave Wario his WW outfit, but I would settle for an AT though. Other characters that I would be upset if they didn't make it in would be Lyndis from FE, Dixie Kong (solo), Diddy Kong (solo), Kat & Ana, and the Koopalings from SMB3.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Wolf Link/Midna, Wolf from starfox, Sonic, and maybe Tails as playable or AT. Also wouldn't mind seeing Sora from kingdom hearts.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
this is pretty much a given that he will be, but Ganondorf better be back, or there's gonna be some killings.

Also, for newcomers, Krystal, Ridley, and Diddy Kong.

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
I think Toad, the character I most support, is going to end up in an AT, which will be sad...
But at least he'll be in the game.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
The Knee, i mean if they dont make The Knee a separate character from Capt. Falcon i'll be very dissapointed.

Now, serious...the knee, i mean Ridley, i really hope he/she/it makes it for brawl. :s

EDIT: I forgot about Wolf, there's been 2 SSB without an SF villian, and i think Wolf deserves a spot in.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Interesting topic, but I got a headache trying to get through people's suggestions. I got through a page of it, so I'm giving myself a gold star.

Anyhow, as far as returning characters, I'll be a bit miffed if Falco or G&W are ommitted, but I don't really expect either to happen. In terms of new characters, I'd really like to see C. Olimar, but I think the only thing which would make me genuinely angry is if original characters like him were passed over for generic creature types (Goombas, Metroids, ect.), one-dimensional placeholders (Waluigi, Daisy), or completely unrelated 3rd party characters (excluding Sonic, if for no other reason than to settle a 16 year old debate).

Also, if he gets in then I'll be three for three on the character predictions I made not long after Melee came out, regarding its hypothetical sequel (the other two being Pit and Wario).

Top Bottom