• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

WiGGleZ

Smash Cadet
i would like if skull kid, fierce deity, waluigi, sonic, shiek (as solo[no transformation]) i really just dont want n e clones

JPW

Smash Ace
i'd been kind of disappointed if Sonic and Ike didn't make it.

They are my 2 favourites for newcomer predictions.

WIND SMASHER X

Smash Cadet
I would be disappointed if Sonic didn't make it and also Wolf,and Lucario,Bowser Jr.,and If Falco doesn't return.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'd be disappointed if Ice climbers didn't make it... because they were a nice training for aiming for the right enemy. lol.

But, seriously... I guess... sonic and (the more outlandish and forgotten) LOLO!!

Suska

Smash Apprentice
umm... I have a few character I want. I hope they put in Ridley, Olimar, Diddy kong, or Krystal dont make it. Although they all seem pretty likely.

Some less likely ones I want are Sonic and Megaman. If they arent in it, I'll still like the game of course but Sakurai did say 1 or 2 more 3rd party so I have my hopes up

Del Money

Smash Champion
Sonic, Diddy, Megaman, Rayman (though not liekly), Wolf O'Donnell, Matt Damon

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
In order:

Ridley - Ridley would account for roughly half of Brawl's awesomeness. If he's not playable Brawl would only be half infinitly awesome.
Deoxys - I think potentially it could be fairly unique. I'd like to see what Sakurai and his team could do with this character.
Midna + Wolf Link - Having a four-legged character would be interesting, but the complexities of animating two totally different characters as one may get in the way of their inclusion.
Krystal - Although an original character, I don't think should would be quite as unique compared to others.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'm actually hoping she'd be on Brawl... Krystal, I mean. Because she would definitely not be fighting like Fox... like a fine feathered friend that I know...

Del Money

Smash Champion
i already said Sonic, Diddy, Rayman, Megaman, and Matt Damon ("Maaaatt Daaaamon")

but as for returning characters, the only ones i wouldnt be somewhat upset about there leave are pichu and roy

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
I'll be pretty let down if these characters don't make it in the game...

:: Newcomers
Lucario, Wolf O' Donnell, Midna, Zant, Krystal, King Dedede.

:: Previous Smashers
Falco, Marth & Mewtwo
~I would've said Pichu, Roy and Young Link too. But that'd take up room that should be for newcomers and I guess I could let them go though I'll miss them...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Good God, i'm just playing... although i don't feel sorry for the Deoxis fans.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'll be extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY upset if deoxys doesn't get in brawl. seriously, he's my No. 1 choice for brawl, and if he doesn't get in, then I'll cry myself to sleep. :(
*hugs tirkaro* Sorry.

I wish for some characters, but I don't feel very strongly about many of them, and it's not a wise idea to be disappointed about unlikely ones.
I'd be really furious if Wind Waker Link didn't make it.

Very disappointed if Ridley or Dedede and Gardevoir weren't playable.

And disappointed if there is no Krystal, Mewtwo, Midna or Tom Nook.

Jet_Kirby

Smash Cadet
i'd probably be pissed if kirby didnt have some original hats of his that he could use as alternate special movesets. (B moves)

for example: fighter kirby, sword kirby, ice kirby, etc.
of course some of these would require totaly different movesets alltogether (sword) so I'm probably asking a bit too much

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
<snip>The only characters I REALLY want in Brawl are King Dedede, Lucario and Waluigi...I doubt Waluigi will be in Brawl since there would be too many Mario characters, unless he replaces Peach which I'm PRAYING TO GOD is what will happen. I'm also eagerly awaiting Yoshi's confirmation...<snip>
Blasphemer! I <3 Peach XD I'm glad Zelda made it through, with or without Sheik, but Peach is another favourite I'm still waiting on. I have a feelng she made it but still, never know :ohwell:

Other veterans I'd be upset without would include Ice Climbers (I know some people hate 'em but I loved them ever since the first time I played them XD), Ganondorf I only want if he has a new skillset so I'd be upset even if he made it but as a Falcon clone >.< (Please cut out the clones :( or atleast give them new skillsets >.< sorry to anyone offended) and possibly Marth but to a lesser extent. However, if we just got Ike to replace Marth with the same skillset I'd be very pleased, considering he is so much cooler than Marth XD

Newcomers I'd be ESPECIALLY upset if Midna doesn't make it somehow. I'd also be upset if King Dedede didn't make it - the Kirby series needs more representation, even with Metaknight now it's only two - and who doesn't like an angry Penguin with a mallet? XD Zant I'd be moderately upset if he isn't playable, but moreso if he didn't even make it as an AT >.< I just unfortunately don't have that high hopes with all the Legend of Zelda representation we've had.

Lastly, and I know she is an incredible long-shot, but I'd be so upset if Marina Liteyears (See here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=73631) did manke it. *Sigh* she brought back such pleasant memories, and although I know she has little to no chance I still have a glimmer of hope with obscure people like the Ice Climbers making it.

EDIT:
i'd probably be pissed if kirby didnt have some original hats of his that he could use as alternate special movesets. (B moves)

for example: fighter kirby, sword kirby, ice kirby, etc.
of course some of these would require totaly different movesets alltogether (sword) so I'm probably asking a bit too much
Well Ice Kirby would be in a very obscure way him sucking in the Ice Climbers if he lacked his own hat >.< sort of. Then his final smash gives him the Chef Hat/Cook Ability thing doesn't it? So that's sort of another one I guess :ohwell: although honestly I don't see Kirby being altered that greatly :/

Shuma

Smash Hero
King Ganonidas Boss would make a fine addition to Brawl, if he is not in, then i refuse to buy Brawl.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
@Blobulator: I agree that Peach shouldn't be cut from Brawl; she's important in the Mario series and even has her own game, plus, why take out what few girls there are in place of someone like Waluigi, who is technically modeled after Luigi. And I have to agree with your other opinions there. If Zant and Midna don't make it as playable I just might give Sakurai nightmares using the Pokemon Darkrai.

Jet_Kirby

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... interesting.. Boycott brawl if they dont include King Ganonidas Boss!
Well, if they include Miis, you could make a king ganonidas mii, but thats probably not good enough...
In fact, no thats not good enough I'll stand by you in not buying brawl but I'm still going to play it (I'll just steal my friends copy *evil smile*)

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Yoshi
Toad
Ness
Jiggs
Ice Climber's
Mewtwo
Stafy

I'll be a very, very sad fan if one of these characters get taken out.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Well, if they include Miis, you could make a king ganonidas mii, but thats probably not good enough...
In fact, no thats not good enough I'll stand by you in not buying brawl but I'm still going to play it (I'll just steal my friends copy *evil smile*)
YEEAAH, no cheap immitations! We wont settle for anything less than the real deal, the legendary King Ganonidas Boss in brawl!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
YOSHI!! where are you? oh wait. i noe. most of the characters as babies that were with yoshi are in brawl. hes gotta be in it.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
It would suck if Ice Climbers didn't return. It would also suck if Sakurai again overlooked Dedede

Top Bottom