• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
What is one character will be REALLY bummed out about if they don't make the cut SSBB?(or is an AT?) I would be pretty bummed out if guys Diddy(solo) ,Wolf/Krystal,Paper Mario,and some others didn't get it. *Prepares for alot of people mentioning Ridley and Sonic*

Qyzex

Smash Cadet
Despite not being a PC, as I'm sure you're inquiring about, i would be upset if Master Hand was not in Brawl. I love him and Crazy Hand, and in a way, they add a lot to SSB.

as for a PC, I'd be upset if Ness was not in Brawl. I could live if he was replaced with Lucas, but we need some love for little homie and his baseball bat.

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Ridley, not so much. But if he doesn't make it as an AT, i'll be upset.

Of course everyone would be upset if Sonic isn't playable OR is an AT.

I'll really be upset if Captain Olimar and Diddy don't make it as playable characters.

-KevRed

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'll actually only be really bummed if Falco doesn't return. Ness, too, but not as much.

I would absolutely love for Sonic to be in, but I won't be disappointed if he's not because I'm keeping my hopes safely at ground level. He's third-party, he's never been in a previous Smash, and there's been no REAL mention of him being in the game so far. There's no reason for me to get my hopes too high.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman. Yeah, i know....i gunna be dissapointed.....*tear*

Others: Capt. Olimar, Diddy(duo or w/e), Bowser Jr., Sonic, Yoshi.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
Ridley, Olimar, Diddy kong, sonic, dark samus (but not as much as ridley), or if all the pokemon are annoying/gay. I like mewtwo even though his stats blow @$$.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ridley, Olimar, Diddy kong, sonic, dark samus (but not as much as ridley), or if all the pokemon are annoying/gay. I like mewtwo even though his stats blow @$$.
I'm usually not a stickler for this kind of stuff, and I don't really want to get this thread off-topic too much, but....what was the harm in just typing "annoying" and leaving it at that?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
Of course everyone would be upset if Sonic isn't playable OR is an AT.
i'll be laughing my *** off if it turns out sonic isn't PC in brawl, just because of all the sonic fanboys who will /wrists because hes not in there

ok on a more serious point i was disapointed when goroh wasn't in brawl, and i mean really disapointed. so now i don't really care if a character i wanted doesn't make it in because i already had it happen to me

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
The only characters I REALLY want in Brawl are King Dedede, Lucario and Waluigi...I doubt Waluigi will be in Brawl since there would be too many Mario characters, unless he replaces Peach which I'm PRAYING TO GOD is what will happen. I'm also eagerly awaiting Yoshi's confirmation...

I think it would be kinda cool to see Sonic in Brawl but I'm not one of those fanboys so I really wouldn't give a rat's @$$ if he's not in anyway. Speaking of Sonic, what do you think people will do if he's not in? I bet people will go on rampages, destroy the Nintendo studios, hack the DOJO site, bomb Sakurai's email, etc.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Peach.

That and I'll probably cry when Toad is an AT...
Fear not! I'm a fellow Peach fan, and I can assure you that we have nothing to worry about.

And we must stay positive. Toad has not been unconfirmed yet: hold your head high! We must stand strong and keep our hopes up. Toad still has a fighting chance. :)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Yes,I forget Captain Olimar,and I REALLY want him a PC,and also,who would get upset about if they weren't in Brawl AT ALL(no Assist Trophy,etc.). When of uys like this would be Laughing Dog. If he's not a PC,he should at least be the Goldeen of At's and do his famous laugh when you summon him.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
no, they will all go out and buy brawl in droves, but they will ***** about it till the end of time. oh and they'll create a bunch of rumors that sonic is a hidden character you get for beating cruel melee or something nearly i m possible like that

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well I think I'll survive if Pichu doesn't return, I hope he does but chances are low :(
His chances aren't any lower than Peach's or Captain Falcon's at this point. The general consensus of fans is that he's out, but that doesn't mean anything. We're not making the game.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
I'll be upset if sheik doesn't return

same goes for falco and ness

i'll be upset if paper mario or kat and ana don't make it

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Fortunately (or unfortuantely) all the characters i want in don't have much of a chance. I would like Ryu or Leon Kennedy, or Sora but since they have little to no chance, my hopes aren't that high. I guess thats a bad thing though because i don't have much to anticipate. If no one from Golden Sun was in though, I would be dissapointed.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i would be pissed if megaman got in and bomberman didn't, and robyextreme where did you get that avatar picture, i want to make that into a sig

face313

Smash Rookie
I would be upset if Olimar wasn't in. He has so much potential as a playable character, and i think he could have one of the most original movesets. I also would be a little upset if they don't add another earthbound/mother rep besides ness.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I'll be extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY upset if deoxys doesn't get in brawl. seriously, he's my No. 1 choice for brawl, and if he doesn't get in, then I'll cry myself to sleep. :(

I'll also be pretty PO'd if ridley became an AT, but thats incredibly unlikely ^_^
I'll also be pretty pissed if geno gets in brawl, but another, more deserving square character doesn't get in.
and, I'll be pretty disappointed if megaman doesn't get in either.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I will be pretty upset if WolfLink/Midna didnt make it as a pc or an AT. They were awesome in tp, and you played as them probably about 1/3 of the game. I think that they would make a good addition, since they even have a complete, and unique moveset that they could use!

I also will be sorta upset if Wolf, Krystal, Falco don't make it.

I know that Doc isn't gonna be in it... but i'm pretty much over that, since its pretty obvious....

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic! I'd still love the game,but oh how much better it will be with Sonic included.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'll have to go with the majority.

Sonic and Krystal are my newcomers that I would like to see and would be upset since I think they are pretty well requested. More 3rd parties would be nice to see, since in general I just want to see new characters that I will recognize.

But with the veterans... I would have to go with... Falco.. Sheik. Otherwise I never really cared for any other characters than the ones I used or are really important to the franchise. Zelda is no prob for me since she was already confirmed (yay)

capt.falcon4life

Smash Apprentice
In another dimension where they treat lesbians lik
The only characters I REALLY want in Brawl are King Dedede, Lucario and Waluigi...I doubt Waluigi will be in Brawl since there would be too many Mario characters, unless he replaces Peach which I'm PRAYING TO GOD is what will happen. I'm also eagerly awaiting Yoshi's confirmation...

I think it would be kinda cool to see Sonic in Brawl but I'm not one of those fanboys so I really wouldn't give a rat's @$$ if he's not in anyway. Speaking of Sonic, what do you think people will do if he's not in? I bet people will go on rampages, destroy the Nintendo studios, hack the DOJO site, bomb Sakurai's email, etc.
:smash: there will be an angry mob outside of every street of north america. i would like really like Wolf to be in Brawl. i dont care if he replaces Krystal. As long as Wolf is in Brawl. i'm happy

makoto

Smash Rookie
I know Zelda is returning, but they haven't shown Shiek. Does that mean Shieks not in?
Or are they just putting us on the edge of our seats, and keeping us wondering?

Falco. OMG FALCO OWNZ!!...sorry about that, just couldn't help it. I would definitely cry if he weren't in brawl. However, I'd be a little happier if he came out with different moves and didn't look like Fox(except switched heads, hands and tails).

Captain Falcon is a must, I'll send nintendo a letter if they don't have him in Brawl. Not the best character in Melee in my opinion, but definitely a fun one. I posted my idea for what his final smash should be like if any one cares...

I would also be very sad if Marth were absent from brawl. I just started playing him recently in Melee, and I think he's a very needed character to be in brawl. The a pure sword fighter, unlike Link, who uses arrows, bombs, and boomerangs. 3 of his possible 4 are taken away from his sword usage, which is good for him. But thats why I like Marth, he is a dedicated sword user, and I think because of that, he has better sword skills(I apologize to any I may have offended).

Roy, I'm not too concerned about, just because his arial A attacks do less damage, and I LOVE arial battles. If he were included in Brawl, I'd only play him if he had a totally new set of moves apart from a clone of Marth.

I want Ganondorf in too, but, his moves need to be changed, thats all.

Wolf would be cool, but I have no reason to expect him in it, so i wont be let down if he's not.

Not to say I don't want Sonic in(because I do), but like a lot of you said, theres no real reason for him to be in. No official statemants, no promises, not even a believable rumor.

As for Ridley, only because his body structure is so weird, I'm gonna have to say he should be more for an A.T., and not an actual playable character.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts would be sweet, but it ain't gonna happen.

Now, no matter how much I know Blaziken probably wont be in the game, I'll still be a little dissappointed if he weren't in just because he would be an awsome character.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I would be majorly upset if ridley and falco aren't in. And I'm already upset about Goro, but I don't care about Sonic.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Wolf Link/Midna, Wolf from star fox, Sonic and maybe Tails as playable or AT, would like to see Megaman but it might not happen. I will be abit pissed if they don't bring back atleast 22 of the 26 chars. Cutting more then that would probably piss off alot of people.

Top Bottom