• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yeah...who wouldn't be disappointed if 1 or 2 of sega's characters from the sonic team don't make it in brawl.

sonic(maybe with shadow as an alternate costume instead of taking up space being a clone)
knuckles
and either silver
i think it would b ok if tails is an assist trophy cause he is usually on his robot, so he would come in and do that one hyper beam thing he does in sonic adventure 2 battle which i personaly think is da best sonic game EVER!!!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I would not like it if ridley, mewtwo, lucario/weavile, wolf, black knight, boo, and caption olimar.
Guess u won't b liking brawl then, jk, ur were jokin wen u said: I would not like it if ridley, mewtwo, lucario/weavile, wolf, black knight, boo, and caption olimar. rite? cause its highly unlikly tat they will have them all.

jobustillos

Smash Rookie
Upset

I'll be upset if link from majra's mask doesn't make it and skull kid. They both have unique tecniquis, like link, he can transform into a zora, goron, or a deku. Skull kid can use his magic as a weapon. Hope they amke it.:confused:

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
Sonic the FREAKIN' HEDGEHOG. : D

They can put in Diddy, K. Rool, Krystal and Andross' head as playable characters, I just don't care. Sonic would make up for all of that. I want my blue blur. ;_;

That, and the original 12. They're like... the original 12, man. You just gotta have 'em. XD

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I want Sonic, Ridley, Dedede, Captain Omilmar... And umm.... They need to get rid of gannondorf, falco, pichu, and roy.... I can't stand putting in characters with the same moves... Its likeputtin in 2 of the samepeople. they should just add a new color... I like all thos peeps but they need new moves. It would be cool if they replaced gannondorf with gannon =) w00t!!!

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I'd be extremely upset if we got no Sonic, I'd be disappointed if Megaman or Ridley wasn't in because their demand is pretty high.

murphy brian

Smash Rookie
im really hoping for some more vilians like k. rool, ridley, wolf and dedede, but i wouldnt be as disapointed if there was no dedede as i would with the other three. i also really hope they will fix mewtwo so that he doesnt suck anymore cause he's way cool.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I''ll be mostly bummed out if Captain Olimar doesn't make it in,and if Laughing Dog doesn't in the game as t least an At,I'll be liliable to cry(not really,but I'll be sad)

Note to Blaziken and Megaman fans,they more than likely won't make it in.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Toadstool... I'd be extremely upset -_-

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
blazekin has next to no chance, but even though i hate megaman i have to say that he is one of the most wanted third parties in and his chances are high chibi, not acknoladging that is n00b talk

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ganondorf, Midna with Wolf Link, Geno, and The Black Knight get my vote.

Stone.Tower

Smash Cadet
Sonic the FREAKIN' HEDGEHOG. : D

They can put in Diddy, K. Rool, Krystal and Andross' head as playable characters, I just don't care. Sonic would make up for all of that. I want my blue blur. ;_;

That, and the original 12. They're like... the original 12, man. You just gotta have 'em. XD
QTF, mate.

Obviously Sonic. But also Ridley, King Dedede and Krystal, seeing as their demand is like beyond huge. I'll be a bit disappointed if Megaman, Wolf O'Donnell or Isaac from Golden Sun doesn't make Brawl, but I'll live. :)

Also, today's update was amazing.

Tanea

Smash Ace
for me i would really like or see birdo and of course peach but peach first if birdo makes it as an AT then i guess that i will live

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Unlike a lot of people it seems, there are hardly any characters that I really want to see in Brawl, but there are a lot that I really don't care about, and find it mildly annoying that so many people do. Sonic? Bah. King Dedede? Why exactly is he popular? Bomberman? Ugh.

But that's just me. Jigglypuff, I'd be disapointed if she wasn't in it. But that's only because she has always, and still is, my favourite Pokemon. Imp Midna, in some form, whether solo or with wolf link or whatever, I would really like to be in, but I won't die if she isn't.

There is one I really, really want to be in. I find it so irksome that these boards seem to not care about her. Alexandra Roivas is awesomesauce. Eternal Darkness was one of, if not, THE best game for the GC (behind smash anyway), and I find it so strange that few people know about it considering how amazing it is. A little part of my soul would die if she wasn't in. I'm slightly prepared, considering as far as I know, she isn't popular (although I did hear that somewhere she was very highly requested, but I don't remember where, and perhaps I made it up, lol)/

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'm actually genuinely satisfied with the roster already; anything else at this point is a bonus. I'll be very slightly disappointed if Lyn from Fire Emblem 7 isn't available as a playable character, but I'd live with it. Between Ike, Zelda, Link, and Pit (at the bare minimum; additional characters have the chance of interesting me too), I have a roster I'm happy with.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I'd be disappointed if Geno doesn't make it. Not so much about Captain Olimar, Diddy Kong, Sonic, and maybe Hitmonlee, but he's probably never going to get in.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
King DeDeDe, Bomberman, and I still like to entertain the thought of Earthworm Jim in the game. But my guys Game and Watch!!!!! Like he's all I use in the game PERIOD. I'm banking on him gettin in the game hardd, if he doesn't i'll be very upset and have to get a new character. :(

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley.

Y'get the picture?

VgtPrncfllSyns

Smash Ace
You again!

I'll be pretty bummed if Falcon, Luigi and Sonic aren't back.

I kinda took a blow when they confirmed Ike over Marth, but oh well. I wouldn't mind seeing Shadow (even as a clone) but, again, not the end of the world if he's not around at all.

iconicSLEAZOID

Smash Cadet
I really want knuckles to be in, but he has little hope I think, so I'll be somewhat disappointed if he's not in, but not crushed since I knew it was a slim chance from the start.

Captain Olimar I'll be really disappointed if he's not in.

Ice Climbers... I'll be crushed. =( I think Sakurai will owe me millions of dollars if he doesn't include these guys, I mean he put all that work into them being one of his favorites to make. Don't be a fool Sakurai!

-Q-

Smash Cadet
IM GONNA BE SO ****IN PISSED IF THEY DONT PUT IN DIGIMON! I MEAN COME ON! I want to see Greymon or Garurumon or somethin. Magna Angemon or something, please nintendo please!

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
i realy want luigi to be confirmed in brawl, i mean theres a good chance of him being in brawl as he was in the first one and melee, but i need confirmation!!

Top Bottom