• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

Tau

Smash Apprentice
Roy. i just started using him in melee. really hope he makes it..

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Falco, Megaman, Lucario, & Ridley. I would miss Roy, as I started off as a hater (Marth is clearly superior), but I've only recently started using him & he's decent.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I can understand most,except Megaman,he really doesn't have a very good chance. I seems like we'll have a couple suicides if Ridley doesn't make it in from the way some people talk.

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
I can understand most,except Megaman,he really doesn't have a very good chance. I seems like we'll have a couple suicides if Ridley doesn't make it in from the way some people talk.
Not me. I'll hang in there.;)

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I would be very upset if Ness isn't back. It'll take me ages to get used to a new earthbound/Mother character with a new moveset, let alone how he'll look like! :p

Hopefully they include him and another character from earthbound/Mother, then I'll be happy :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'll have to say the following:

Sonic - I know alot of people would besides me
Megaman - sure is another that people would be outraged about
Ridley - I gonna wanna cry if he doesn't make it
Wart - is unlikely but since sakurai has included past retro characters he might include him
Game&Watch - somehow I got fond with him and would kinda of miss him
Mewtwo - I definetlly would be dissapointed not to see him back
Liquid Snake - since Snake is already in, why not Liquid, but I guess it won't happen:(

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
Ridley and Simon Belmont. I know that Simon was only suggested, but I would still be bummed if he didn't make the cut. His whip would give him a really unique playstyle, unlike some characters that have already been confirmed *cough cough* Ike *cough*

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Lolo (Not playable. Just IN THE GAME!) Heck, was he even a trophy on SSBM?!
Paper Mario
Falco
Jax (Kidding. Mortal Kombat Characters suck)
Sir Kibble (Not playable. Just in the game.)

lyonartime333

Smash Rookie
west virginia(the state not western virginia)
1. the black knight----he is ike's nemisis(they said that they want more villians in SSBB), in 2 FE games (one of which will be the first FE game for the wii), and would be the first heavy swordsman.

2. sonic ----if they mannaged 2 get SOLID SNAKE in the game, i find more than possible that he will get in.(after all, the sonic team needs its name on at least ONE good game in the last 5 years)

3. jesus----too atempt to make a game of this caliber without the direct aproval of god himself would make me lose faith in nintendo

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Ridley, Sonic, Megaman, King Dedede, and Paper Mario are the main ones I want in, I would be upset if any of them weren't playable characters.

Also, Pac Man and Bomberman are a coupel third-party characters I want in too, but their chances are pretty slim since the number of thrid-party characters is supposed to be low.

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
Lil Mac- I LOVE this guy. Make him a AT at least
Sora- never played KH but he sure looks cool
Ice Climbers- will they return? I say no.
4th generation Pokemon- come on who doesn't love Pokemon

Marth looked so cool but I could trade him in for Lyn.

1. Captain Olimar
2. Bowser Jr.
3. Ridley
4. King Dedede
5. Diddy Kong

I would love to see Mime Jr. get into the game but I'm not trying to get my hopes up cause I know i'll be met with disappointment... I still think he'd be a good character though...

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Lil Mac- I LOVE this guy. Make him a AT at least
Sora- never played KH but he sure looks cool
Ice Climbers- will they return? I say no.
4th generation Pokemon- come on who doesn't love Pokemon

Marth looked so cool but I could trade him in for Lyn.
I'll take that trade sir. I'd love to see Lyn in this game. Or... what's that chick's name? Florina? She had a Peagasus right? And a spear?? That would be an awesome character.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Sonic, or Diddy (Solo)

If they put Diddy with that Dixie wench, well, minds will be destroyed <.< I dont know how, BUT THEY WILL.

Course, even if they put either in, I'm still gonna end up playin as the Pokemon Trainer. I'm gonna main him, no matter HOW crap he is.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, Lyn would really be my favourite second FE representative, too...

Of course, that's because hers is the only FE game I ever even started playing, so I'm more than just a little biased.

And, unfortunately, I've become so convinced that Gardevoir has a good chance that I'll be heartbroken if she doesn't make it. >_>

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hector is better, and the Black Knight is even better.

I would be dissapointed if Ridley or the Black Knigt are not in.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
I'll be disappointed if Kefka Palazzo doesn't make it in. But it'll be a disappointment I'm more than ready for, because his chances are... low. At best.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'd be disappointed if Sonic wasn't in the game. I'd also be disappointed if Wolf or Falco don't appear in the game.

Top Bottom