• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Since this is the closest a tourney can ever come to Madison, I'm going to say that I will definitely be coming.

Mundungu, Xtra, want to team?

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
it is in the same room we are in last time? because i don't want to call jeff because i got lost in ****ing uw whitewater

and the road that don't exist
And the ****ing Micky D's sign on the barn in the middle of the Forest on a dirt road that turns into a highway with stop and go lights. that says white water 2 mins away. Good times good times. But gary if you go to this give me a ride plz, or toecutter =).

Mundungu

Smash Lord
If you change it to the 17th that may give me more incentive to go... see, my best friend goes to MSoE, so I'm kinda driving up there partially to see him... I think that is the weekend they finish their trimester, so i could drive him home = too good...
As of right now, I doubt this will change dates. I should know for sure in a week or so.

it is in the same room we are in last time? because i don't want to call jeff because i got lost in ****ing uw whitewater
Yes

Since this is the closest a tourney can ever come to Madison, I'm going to say that I will definitely be coming.

Mundungu, Xtra, want to team?
I think I'm teaming with Ethan right now, so once that's cancelled I can team with you.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I figured it wouldn't change dates, and Im cool with that too... at any rate, I may not be able to afford a tourney in november, but I think if I can it will be White 5

Eci4

Smash Ace
I think Disciple wants to go (if he can drive by then and has a vehicle)
I'm willing to bring up 3 other people, but no more

MN doesn't like to travel... I'm one of the few that actually drives to tournies rather than lives close enough to take the bus.

Sago

Smash Lord
considering im like 20-30 minutes away( i think) ill be going and teaming with fade if he can make it there , witch is if hayate is coming if not ill yell for a teammate while there :D
p.s . C-wolf you might have my controler but because lack of proof theres nothing i can do

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Depending on the projected turnout, and also depending on whether or not I go to Viva, I may be coming to this. Tapion, if I go, we should team. The **** will be unprecedented.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who's givin' me a ride and payin' my entry fee????? might as well get it out of the way early

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who's givin' me a ride and payin' my entry fee????? might as well get it out of the way early
Where do you live? If it's on my way, I might consider picking you up. I mean, I won't pay your entry, but I could drive you. Assuming I go, of course.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
So now it is obvious of my choice W5 or Viva la Smash... the later can't happen, so the former must be the choice. However, I don't know if I will be going or not. Most likely due to financial reasons; (Either White 5 or HJ5; I'd rather pick HJ5, unless HJ5 turns out to be held on the Friday 11/30)

...even if I do think I have enough money for this, I'd want to carpool, but not with Zicore. Black Hayate, is your car always full (when going to these events), or would you possibly have room for me?

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
So now it is obvious of my choice W5 or Viva la Smash... the later can't happen, so the former must be the choice. However, I don't know if I will be going or not. Most likely due to financial reasons; (Either White 5 or HJ5; I'd rather pick HJ5, unless HJ5 turns out to be held on the Friday 11/30)

...even if I do think I have enough money for this, I'd want to carpool, but not with Zicore. Black Hayate, is your car always full (when going to these events), or would you possibly have room for me?
no my car is full

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
considering im like 20-30 minutes away( i think) ill be going and teaming with fade if he can make it there , witch is if hayate is coming if not ill yell for a teammate while there :D
p.s . C-wolf you might have my controler but because lack of proof theres nothing i can do
I have 2 black controllers, both bought by me, one of which (the one I use for tournaments) has tape on it because I put it there to identify it. What actually makes you think I have your controller?

Banned via Administration
I have 2 black controllers, both bought by me, one of which (the one I use for tournaments) has tape on it because I put it there to identify it. What actually makes you think I have your controller?
I have 2 black controllers, both bought by me, one of which (the one I use for tournaments) has tape on it because I put it there to identify it. This tape was produced by slave labor in the islands of oceania, home of the great sea serpent Orglock, whom I have slain with my mighty axe. This axe was given to me by my father, Kragoth, lord of the tournament realm. What actually makes you think I have your controller?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I think Disciple wants to go (if he can drive by then and has a vehicle)
I'm willing to bring up 3 other people, but no more

MN doesn't like to travel... I'm one of the few that actually drives to tournies rather than lives close enough to take the bus.
I'm taking my test the day before the tourney, so yeah, no go for me, unless I pass and decide to floor it all the way to WI that day lol.

I'll probably go to HJ5

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well since Zicore's and Hayate's cars are both full (I forgot about Hayate's brother filling in the 4th person), without the need to drive anyone (/ have someone help me with directions), I have no purpose to drive only myself to this.

Looks like I'll only be going to HJ5. :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
No MN people??? Awwww....

Also...is there gonna be low-tier? Their should be low-tier...

Top Bottom