• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which two characters would make the best team?

Chaos Blademaster

Smash Rookie
I personally think it could be Mewtwo and Ganondorf.

Ganondorf has power and Mewtwo has a projectile, plus he can counter projectiles. A few good "team attacks" would be something like...

Ganondorf Up-b and Mewtwo's nair. That'd send the damage meter up pretty fast.

Mewtwo's hypnosis+Warlock punch=ouch.

Mewtwo throws a few shadow balls while Ganondorf charges forward ftk.

Just a few off the top of my head. I know this team has a few problems, but what teams wouldn't? THAT is my question for you all.

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
Well, as much as I would like to say that Mewtwo and Ganon would be the best team, they are far from it, they are far too slow to be an effective team against a common team of maybe shiek and marth, falcon and fox, etc. I'm not sure what people really use in teams, but it looks like you forgot what the other person's teammate is doing. Surely they won't let their partner get Warlock Punch'd. Besides, you would have to be at a pretty high percentage to be stunned that long anyways. Which in that case M2 can just u-throw them, no Ganon needed.

DeletedGod

Smash Cadet
Ganon being replaced with Jiggs is entirely better. Rest is stronger, and Jigglypuff is simply better than Ganon. And this is from a Ganon main. I think Jiggs and Marth would do well, since Marth has good grab range, and against Jiggs in teams, Grab=Death.

(L)

Smash Rookie
I believe Capt. falcon and fox ^.^
they are quite a team of speed and power

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I've found Natural Teammates to be highly effective.

Fox/Falco
(Mario bros) Mario/Luigi
Any combination of Zelda characters.(as long as the players can use them
and believe it or not Roy/Marth

Oracle

Smash Master
Care to explain why?

Double Boozer is clearly the best team. It doesn't need an explanation
I think aside from being slow, double Gannon could work against some teams, since teams really isn't about combos and Gannon's combos are like two hits for 40%. In addition, they would be able to capitalize more on the situations where they could team combo, like when the opponent dies off the top. Dair-> other dair-> anything is like 60%

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Has no one here seen Too Manly for Brawl?
Doesn't matter, double m2 is the best team in the game.

I mean... they are BOTH PSYCHIC O________________O

lol Too manly for brawl is amazing

Oh and best team seriously is probably like

Fox/__________________, you fill in the blank.

Cia

das kwl
Doesn't matter, double m2 is the best team in the game.

I mean... they are BOTH PSYCHIC O________________O

lol Too manly for brawl is amazing

Oh and best team seriously is probably like

Fox/__________________, you fill in the blank.
Double sheik
Peach/ ganon
Fox/ jiggs
Double peach
Fox/ ice climbers

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I would say jiggs is more valuable in teams than fox, jiggs has a one hit kill that can easily be taken advatage of in teams, and she doesn't have to worry about getting punished for misses as much as she would in singles, cause hopefully the teamate won't let her get falcon punched or something. Puff can save, and puff can tank. Thats about all I can think of right now though.

Vro

Smash Lord
Fox is as valuable, if not more, than Jiggs in teams. Speed, good KO moves, shine spikes, etc. all make him ridiculous in teams.

Fox + Jiggs is probably the best team, imo. All the high tiers except Falco and Falcon are perfect for teams, and even then Falco and Falcon do amazing given support.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Let's just say anyone high tier or up is good for teams with another high tier+ person.

Ya?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Ditto space animals, natural starfox team, and the mario bros are all good.

Falco & Falco: Each camping at a respective side SHLing :D The proceed to serve, set, spike.
Fox & Fox: Shine volleyball when it's 2 on 1. Oh and did anyone say DOUBLE DRILLSHINE???
Fox & Falco: Fox's drillshine leads opponent sideways to Falco. Falco does dtilt.
Mario & Luigi: USE BROS ATTACKS! J/k but srsly, Mario racks up the damage with his uber comboability and Luigi has his chop or wavedash to upsmash kill.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm pretty sure there was a thread like this recently.....but yeah:

fox/peach
sheik/peach
double fox
fox/jiggs
sheik/jiggs
falco/jiggs or peach

chize

Smash Apprentice
i guess m2 and ganon would work if it were taj and kage

now i kind of want to see that

they should be paired

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
My vote has to go for Sheik and Fox. so much matchup coverage it's hard to go wrong.

in my experience I was teaming with a very aggressive Fox, while I played the sort of "campy, watch out for team mate" Sheik. Works pretty well.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
my friend & i use Fox & Peach.
we **** pretty hard even though we aren't good. =)

Top Bottom