• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Idk about Charizard but I would much rather have Charmander who would be a good character to fit into the game.

So yea, I say Charmander for brawl. Even tho he isn't on the list.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
I think evee's evolutions would be cool, Jolteon, Vapeoron, Flareon. That would be cool to see: even though we won't :(

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
As pokemon NO, as characters, yes I agree they are pretty pethetic.
Now Pikachu and jiggs are awsome!

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
I voted for Kadabra simply because Alakazam was always my favorite pokemon, but Kadabra is fine I suppose.

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
It'd also be neat to have a Psychic character that isnt a human, I imagine his moves would be tricky and his movement would be fun to play around with.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ey i havnt been on the boards for a while.... well anyway, i guess a poll restart would be a good idea. i think you should make the poll so that the top voted characters are at the top.
i cant believe scyther is beating dragonite... if anyone i gonna vote click on the dragon in my sig first PLEASE

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It also makes me laugh, VERY VERY HARD!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes Plan 9 is jealous that he will never be as good and successful in the future as Steve Irwin so he showed a cartoon to make fun of him. Now, can we get back on-topic?

The hitmons I really don't like cause lee only uses kicks, and chan only uses punches. It just will not work out.

Cubone...mmm nothing special about him.

Fierce I second that. I mean come on, scyther can't grab anything. Also, dragonite's a dragon and scyther...bug/flying. How does that beat a dragon?!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
scyther is some sort of praying mantis... there isnt any solution to it holding items. besides, it doesnt have many move to make specials out of. a few slashes... then what?
as i said before, cubone<marowak. marowak would fit better, more accurate size, cooler look, stronger both phisicly and emotionly. he is pretty special though, he has a badasse bone that can be used as a boomerang or a club, a very hard head, a humanoid body that looks like yoshi except more humanoid. they could even make up more bone moves for him.

bbb

Smash Champion
Yes Plan 9 is jealous that he will never be as good and successful in the future as Steve Irwin so he showed a cartoon to make fun of him. Now, can we get back on-topic?
It's true, I never will be as awesome as Steve Irwin was, but it's still funny.

But I think that of the ones up there, Gengar is probably my favorite. I dunno some of the pokemon up there are trying too hard to be cool. (Lucario, Deoxys I'm looking at you)

Ok, say your dad died. People know who your dad is so they made a cartoon which makes fun of him. You'd be mad no?
Depends on how he died.

bbb

Smash Champion
^Yeah, most likely, but it all depends on how he died on whether or not I'd be pissed at a cartoon about him.

REØ

Smash Lord
what the hell happened to this topic.........

and btw about the scyther having no weapons, he can be a unique character and not be able to use hold items, he can use stars and other stuff but no holding weapons like ray guns.

bbb

Smash Champion
I really don't know, but I just realized Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan have fewer votes than Meowth. WTF.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
what the hell happened to this topic.........

and btw about the scyther having no weapons, he can be a unique character and not be able to use hold items, he can use stars and other stuff but no holding weapons like ray guns.
There is a line between being unique and bad design. And that's bad game design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom