• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

REØ

Smash Lord
but ridley diserves more, he's been known more and better, samus is the only character in smash, we need more from the series

Eaode

Smash Champion
I think we all agree Ridley needs to be in Brawl, but this Thread is about pokemon so....

Why the hell does meowth have so much support? The anime is dead (Well team rocket is completely washed out anyway) and He's just a cat with a coin on his head.

REØ

Smash Lord
yea i'm just gonna get bashed, afetr all this is a pokemon thread, and meowth is popular that's why

Black/Light

Smash Master
^ People seem to want "TR Meowth" or "Meowth's Party Meowth". If it where just a normal Meowth not so many people would want him.

Pima

Smash Journeyman
I think we all agree Ridley needs to be in Brawl, but this Thread is about pokemon so....

Why the hell does meowth have so much support? The anime is dead (Well team rocket is completely washed out anyway) and He's just a cat with a coin on his head.
I do not agree with Ridley, I'm against anything with big wings and short legs which would be rather flying than walking

And Meowth is cool, not only because of the anime, I dunno I like him for some reason.

"He's just a cat with a coin in his head"

I could tell you that about any other pokemon. Blaziken is just a big red chiken, so what?

REØ

Smash Lord
I do not agree with Meowth, I'm against anything with a big head and short hands which would rather be a pet than in a fighting game.

And Blaziken is cool, not only because of the anime, I dunno I like him for some reason.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
blazoken should definitley make it in....his fighting style is definitely one of the easiest to transfer to a videogame since he fights like a human....like in dat one episode when he fought ashes bulbasar....i think...and thenlike bulbasar does vine whip and blakine just grabs the vines and like pulls it towards him and like punches/kicks him in da face....i forget all the details its been a while...and who is lucario...i havent even heard of him?...ummm..kaid...is lucario da guy in ur banner?.....newayz....blaziken should definitely make it in...but instead of scyther...it should have been scizzor...he is so fast and ninja like....peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok nvm mind about lucario question...i lloked him up in wikipedia and he looks pretty bad a$$....although i would like to see him fight...but i havent watched a pokemon movie in a hot minute....i might watch the 8th movie so i can see how he fights....peace

-hiroshi

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
ok nvm mind about lucario question...i lloked him up in wikipedia and he looks pretty bad a$$....although i would like to see him fight...but i havent watched a pokemon movie in a hot minute....i might watch the 8th movie so i can see how he fights....peace

-hiroshi
Well, if you click on kaid's sig YouTube has a video that kaid linked to his sig so you can watch how he fights in the 8th movie.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
knowing all of us are talking mainly about power pokemon (like punch pow oof my eye) why not machamp or machoke? stupid idea because it would never happen though

Yoshi

Smash Lord
knowing all of us are talking mainly about power pokemon (like punch pow oof my eye) why not machamp or machoke? stupid idea because it would never happen though
Yes, Machoke! So he isn't the most popular pokemon or most known, but he can kick *** for the working class!

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
blazoken should definitley make it in....his fighting style is definitely one of the easiest to transfer to a videogame since he fights like a human....like in dat one episode when he fought ashes bulbasar....i think...and thenlike bulbasar does vine whip and blakine just grabs the vines and like pulls it towards him and like punches/kicks him in da face....i forget all the details its been a while...and who is lucario...i havent even heard of him?...ummm..kaid...is lucario da guy in ur banner?.....newayz....blaziken should definitely make it in...but instead of scyther...it should have been scizzor...he is so fast and ninja like....peace

-hiroshi
Wow. Just wow.

Also: Blaziken is a giant, flaming, flamboyent masterpiece of gayness.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
It was hard, I was doubting between Lucario and Blaziken.
Blaziken is my favorite but since you can't play with Lucario yet, that doesn't really count. Maybe that when I play with Lucario, I'll start loving him and hating Blaziken.
Then I watched the Lucario movie. I loved Lucario right from the start. He can use close combat, he can use projectiles, he is dammed populair and he looks so freaking awesome: He looks like he was born to be in Brawl.
Then, we have Blaziken. Blaziken is(just like Lucario) a fighthing type wich already gives a lot of close combat attacks for Brawl. Then, you have the flames wich also kinda count as projectiles. And then his looks. Talking about coolness. He is just ready to be in Brawl and kick @$$e$.
In the end, I did choose for Lucario. If this topic would be called:'What Pokémon do you want in Brawl?' then I would pick Blaziken. But because the question is:'Wich Pokémon should make the roster?' I chose for Lucario. He just has higher chances since he is more populair(Look at the Lucario for Brawl topic, kaid will overwhelm you with Lucario merchandise). LUCARIO FTW!

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
MISSINGNO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE NORMAL POKEMON!!!!!

Missingno is more well known than Lucario! And it would be the ultimate tribute to Pokemon fans if we put Missingno in!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
you do know that missingno's chances are about 2%? he isnt even a pokemon. he is just a mistake the pokemon producers made. as if they would make a character out of a mistake.
and then you hav all the other stuff to consider, moves, appearence.

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
MISSINGNO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE NORMAL POKEMON!!!!!

Missingno is more well known than Lucario! And it would be the ultimate tribute to Pokemon fans if we put Missingno in!
Sorry but I'd consider Meowth or Grimer or Magikarp before a glitch.

kaid said:
This month, even!
Yeah I figured. I don't like pokemon anymore but hell I actually wanna see the movie now. I'm not going to buy it though, I'll just watch it on WB or YouTube :D.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
when i voted, there was a square next to each pokemon and you could tick a number of them. i picked dragonite and lucario; lucario because he has a good chance, alot of support and would be very unique, and dragonite because he would be VERY unique and an awsome character to play as.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ye scyther is impossible, seriously how would he hold stuff and shoot stuff?? his feet? head? what he is gonna dig his scythes into super scopes and use his snout to shoot? get real. scizor has a better chance... but still... no.. a better choice for a bug type would be heracross... anyway who thinks marowak should be up there? he could be unique and awsome and he is pretty popular.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
marowak is more closer to human size, looks cooler, is stronger etc. anyway what are you tallkin bout? marowak would be better and is more popular. how do you figure that its the other way around?

REØ

Smash Lord
because i never hear people talk about marowak, everyone here talks about cubone, and cubone looks cooler imo, he's skull is cooler looking, it's like with pika and raichu, people like pika more than raichu

who cares about human size look at pichu, who cares about strength he can have average power

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
umm noone likes tiny weak pokemon like pichu and personaly, im gettin sick of em. brawl really needs stronger pokemon. mewtwo was a start but they stuffed him up.
i never really hear people talking about pokemon like cubone, but i assume marowak is more popular.
besides, cubone and marowak hav the same skull,except one has it on like an oversized helmet and the other has it on as if its part of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom