• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
nah, hitmontop is just a top. He spins, wow.
In the show they show him doing combus of Lee's and Chan's sig attacks. So he's a top that spins and combinds both of the hitmons attacks AND puts his own style to it.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow, no reason but he's "badly drewn" (Which alot of pokefans would dissagree with)/ a C ock/ and now a "douche bag".

Those are VERY good reasons (^_^)

(Thats soo lame. . . )

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
In the show they show him doing combus of Lee's and Chan's sig attacks. So he's a top that spins and combinds both of the hitmons attacks AND puts his own style to it.
Who cares? Hitmontop has no STYLE. He's lame. Hitmonlee exudes cool. And I don't even like Hitmonchan, but he'd got some boxing style. Hitmontop is a TOP.

If you have it, watch "Pikachu's Vacation," (which came with the first Pokemon movie). Look for Hitmonlee and Chan. They only appear briefly, but even in the 10 seconds they're on screen, they're better than the rest of the short combined.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Wow, no reason but he's "badly drewn" (Which alot of pokefans would dissagree with)/ a C ock/ and now a "douche bag".

Those are VERY good reasons (^_^)

(Thats soo lame. . . )
If you'd like me to dress it up for you, ok. He is extremely aesthetically displeasing, amazingly juvenile and, to be blunt, not interesting.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Who cares? Hitmontop has no STYLE. He's lame. Hitmonlee exudes cool. And I don't even like Hitmonchan, but he'd got some boxing style. Hitmontop is a TOP.

If you have it, watch "Pikachu's Vacation," (which came with the first Pokemon movie). Look for Hitmonlee and Chan. They only appear briefly, but even in the 10 seconds they're on screen, they're better than the rest of the short combined.
I assume you mean that almost dbz fast fight. Yeah, that was cool, but I still like Hitmontop. But in all truth I wouldn't want any of them in. But from all the Hitmons I like Lee SECOND to Top.

Edit- That gos under "She isn't drewn well" and she must be interesting if she's the main character's pokemon in a pokemon manga. So that adds up to "I don't like blaziken". . . opinion (Your opinion seeing as she's 2nd/ 3rd on this poll).

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Edit- That gos under "She isn't drewn well" and she must be interesting if she's the main character's pokemon in a pokemon manga. So that adds up to "I don't like blaziken". . . opinion (Your opinion seeing as she's 2nd/ 3rd on this poll).
Thanks ****lock, you should work for CSI. Figured that one out pretty quickly. =\ What did you THINK it was, someone ELSE'S opinion?

Furthermore, the character being juvenile has nothing to do with how it's drawn. The entire character is juvenile. Very.

Edit: No. "She" doesn't have to be interesting because "she" is the main character's Pokemon is a Pokemon manga.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Thanks ****lock, you should work for CSI. Figured that one out pretty quickly. =\ What did you THINK it was, someone ELSE'S opinion?

Furthermore, the character being juvenile has nothing to do with how it's drawn. The entire character is juvenile. Very.
Ok mr CSI what did I say 2 pages ago to the Blaziken hater I was talking to? I will help you. . . "I guess we just have a difference in OPINION about 2 pokemon. I NEVER said the crap you where saying was proof I was ALWAYS saying it was YOUR ****Ing opinion and you had no good reason outside of YOUR ***ING opinion.

And I don't see her as juvenile but you do. . .
Got it?

Edit- Pika has his own persona and he is Ash's main pokemon. . . why is this different for HER?

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Let's just stop the argument. You like Blaziken, I don't. I stated my opinion in the manner I did to get a chuckle out of people. If I didn't, oh well. It got a chuckle out of me. Moving on.

kaid

Smash Master
...I've found noone can single out Lucario for persicution. Blaziken has the "d00d, he's a starter!" BS, Deoxys has the "Mewtwo is already a psychic type" and "4 transformations? no way in hell!" drawbacks, Meowth is old, remembered only by the anime, and Dragonite, Scyther, and Heracross are all rather generic, and not as popular anyway.

The best I've seen is "wtf can he do",to which I respond with, watch Lucario's movie.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
...I've found noone can single out Lucario for persicution. Blaziken has the "d00d, he's a starter!" BS, Deoxys has the "Mewtwo is already a psychic type" and "4 transformations? no way in hell!" drawbacks, Meowth is old, remembered only by the anime, and Dragonite, Scyther, and Heracross are all rather generic, and not as popular anyway.

The best I've seen is "wtf can he do",to which I respond with, watch Lucario's movie.
Who in their right mind would go to Blockboster or Rogers Video and willingly rent a Pokemon movie, by themselves? The embarassment level is beyond living. :laugh: :laugh:

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately, YouTube took down the link, so I am forced to resort to the fan-tribute linked in my sig.
Well I saw that movie from Youtube. I don't really like pokemon anymore but that was a great song and it looked like a good movie cause I like to see those moves. I always did wonder who that one was and now I know. Thanks for the link! :)

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I wonder if they'll plug in the new movie in Brawl by having cut scenes involving random nobody Pokemon like Paras...

Black/Light

Smash Master
^ Have you been living under a rock for the last year lol? Guess who the 2 most wanted pokemon where Before Kaid started puching Lucario support.

(^_^) (Im loving this lol!)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Who in their right mind would go to Blockboster or Rogers Video and willingly rent a Pokemon movie, by themselves? The embarassment level is beyond living. :laugh: :laugh:
LOL I though the exact same thing. I watched it off of bittorrent (which is still illegal but watching it off of youtube is too so what the heck).

Of course you could also say you were renting it for your cousins or brother or something...

On a side note: yay, lucario is winning

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
what do you mean by "it" sucks?
lol check out dragonite, its breakin away from everyone XD comin 4th after meowth... was hopin that would happen. o well... i think lucario stands the biggest chance, he has alot of support to

Eaode

Smash Champion
Dragonite has broken away from heracross and is creeping up on meowth.... Blaziken and deoxys are still racing. And the hitmons are tuied with scyther.

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
Honestly I think Lucario should stand a better chance than Ridley in an overall request for a character, yet I doubt Lucario would beat Ridley even if he seems more reasonable.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
McFox, how could you leave out the Squirtle stages? I didn't know who to pick, so I voted for Scyther because I used to have 2 Scythers in my deck back when I played Pokemon cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom