• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Umm oops :psycho: hehe well, all the new ones, 3rd gen and on
Also, the newer gens BRING new attacks that the first gen didn't have. And the 3rd gen is VERY different to the first one (try to find any other gen that has pokemon like Blaziken/ Sceptile/ Swampert or Deoxy).

xianfeng

Smash Hero
No the second generation is a lot better than the first, they made actual sense in some things. Including the games. The third generation killed with it's team battle mode I thought it was rushed and the new moves just blowed.
the 2nd generation only had cheap knock-off pokemon of the first generation pokemon like Pichu, Elekid, Scizor, Steelix, Magby and Smoochum. The game was more fun though.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Paras is being beat by Missingno >.<

Face it people, Missingno has as much chance as the Master Chief, maybe even less because the Master Chief was intended to exist.

fluffy

Smash Champion
1st generation pokemon are better than the loser 2nd and 3rd ones.

i mean look at Grimer. need i say more?:088:

bbb

Smash Champion
MissingNo is winning (well not really, but more so than I expected). Nintendo needs to stop denying MissingNo's existance.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Nah, he was pretty right. The first generation has Paras. The others do not. Therefor, the first generation was that best.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Nah, he was pretty right. The first generation has Paras. The others do not. Therefor, the first generation was that best.
Trade paras to the other gen's games and there you go, a 2nd/3rd/4th gen game with a Paras.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Hmm, blaziken has stolen 2nd place from Deoxys. I don't think it will stay like that for long. EDIT: they're tied now.

And the pokemon generations do get progressively worse, it is a fact. Can't say anything about the 4th though.

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Missingno would represent the dark side of Pokemon. The side that all of us "T"rated game players know about. I don't remember any experiences I've ever had with Pikachu or Pichu or Lucario or Deoxys, but I can suer as hell remember the years of my childhood I wasted hacking the Missingno codes.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hmm, blaziken has stolen 2nd place from Deoxys. I don't think it will stay like that for long.

And the pokemon generations do get progressively worse, it is a fact. Can't say anything about the 4th though.
How is it a fact when many people think other wise? And the 4th gen seems to be a new start for pokemon seeing as I, my self, stopped playing tell I heard about the things going on in D/P (was doing research on Lucario).

Go Blaziken!!!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
:046: :046:
Only because you fools keep voting for them. To the other person who voted for Paras, you rock.
I didn't see Paras on there and I already voted for Poliwhirl, Meowth, and Grimer. I wish I could vote again. Who doesn't love Paras? :046:

He's so KYOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Poliwhirl, Meowth, Grimer, AND Paras FTW!

fluffy

Smash Champion
paras looks like a crab w/ tochukaso mushrooms then.

hey heres an idea...mario can eat paras' mushrooms!

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
C'mon vote Missingno. It would be so cool to have your smash B be water gun both ways. And his Up B could be Sky Attack and his down B could be whatever his Down B is.

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Also, the newer gens BRING new attacks that the first gen didn't have. And the 3rd gen is VERY different to the first one (try to find any other gen that has pokemon like Blaziken/ Sceptile/ Swampert or Deoxy).
Dunno you but I do find some likeness in Blaziken to a cheap Charmeleon, Sceptile to that second form of Cindaquil just in green, this Swampert looks like a light blue Nidoqueen to me, and the Deoxy either it is misspelled or Google has no images of it

saberhof

Smash Master
*Offtopic**somehow my post got erased...i seriously thought i had a post in the first page lol
and i got to vote again...weird?...well just sayin this*

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
ME..VOTE..MISSINGNO!!!!!!!!
he needs atleast a cameo appearence....

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me anything interesting about Munchlax. Anything at all.
Umm well he can eat a lot but doesn't fall asleep for long times like Snorlax. So if a large enough number of them got together, they could create a world hunger problem. I think that's interesting :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom