• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
So there is absolutely no evidence for your theory, as you specifically exempt all the pokemon already in melee.
i never said there was any evidence. im just saying, it would make more sense. besides, i listed pokemon that evolve by level with a few exceptions. not every pokemon that can evolve
That is a load of truthyness, not to be confused with actual fact.

as a video game, items could magically stick to Scyther's claws, no explanation needed. Just cause you cannot see how something could work, doesn't mean someone else smarter and more imaginative than you can't.
it has never been seen, so i doubt it would be capable of it. there arent any smart or imaginative ways scyther could use items. just extremely awkward ones.
Mayby you should take your own advice.
ok i will then... now... wait, since when was i using proofless theorys as fact anyway?
Metal isn't slippery, and Scyther has bone and skin supporting the blades. It juts out over the blade, so the blade wouldn't touch it at all. Just the skin. And for the record, unless your sweating, skin isn't slippery.
metal doesnt stick to things...

so you expect that thin strand above the blades to stick to items?
Doesn't Ganondorf holding onto a parasol take away from his coolness?
he doesnt hold onto parasols wih his teeth.
Greased metal might be slippery, but metal isn't slick...
metal doesnt have to be covered in liquid to have stuff slip out of thin strands of it. even if metal isnt slick, it still doesnt stick.

kaid

Smash Master
Scyther could hold items with it's claws, using the magic of continuity errors. When, say, he fires a ray gun he holds it between his claws, so noone can see that he isn't actually pulling the trigger.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
scyther doesnt have claws. it has scythes. scyther holding stuff with them would be like me holding a gun in between 2 scimitars. what do you mean with continuity errors?

kaid

Smash Master
Claws, scythes, we're both talking about the same things, and claws is a shorter word.

Continuity errors are things that dont make sense, but work anyway. For instance, Samus's missiles are the size of her head, but she can fire more missiles then physically fit inside her suit.

Scyther CAN handle items, AND look cool doing it, by having them between his scythes or under an armpit. Even if he technically cant manipuate a trigger, the game ignores this annoying fact and fires the weapon anyway.

When he uses a move while carrying an item, he throws it in the air for the duration of the attack, catching it in the lag. He counts as holding it the entire time, same as Mewtwo, but it looks cooler.

Micahc

Smash Ace
scyther doesnt have claws. it has scythes. scyther holding stuff with them would be like me holding a gun in between 2 scimitars.
Pikachu rests the super scope on his chest while laying on his back and he can fire it, and as far as smash bros. goes you could fire a gun while holding it with two scimitars.
metal doesnt stick to things...
No, but a clam is just two pieces of metal holding something up. Sure it's not identical to two scythes holding something up, but you should get the picture. No matter what solid we're talking about, if enough pressure is applied it will hold something up.

so you expect that thin strand above the blades to stick to items?
Not stick, just hold. When did I talk about sticking?

he doesnt hold onto parasols wih his teeth.
True, but it's still an unmasculine parasol. And I don't see anyproblem with Scyther holding a parasol with his teeth.

metal doesnt have to be covered in liquid to have stuff slip out of thin strands of it. even if metal isnt slick, it still doesnt stick.
Scythers blades don't look at all like thin, weak strands of metal to me...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Claws, scythes, we're both talking about the same things, and claws is a shorter word.
scythes and claws are 2 very different things...
Continuity errors are things that dont make sense, but work anyway. For instance, Samus's missiles are the size of her head, but she can fire more missiles then physically fit inside her suit.
i know what continuity errors are, but i dont get what they have to do with this.
Scyther CAN handle items, AND look cool doing it, by having them between his scythes or under an armpit. Even if he technically cant manipuate a trigger, the game ignores this annoying fact and fires the weapon anyway.
i doubt scyther could look cool using items.
When he uses a move while carrying an item, he throws it in the air for the duration of the attack, catching it in the lag. He counts as holding it the entire time, same as Mewtwo, but it looks cooler.
so... if it charges a smash attack, it would toss the item high in the air, or make it float with non existant psychic powers?
Pikachu rests the super scope on his chest while laying on his back and he can fire it, and as far as smash bros. goes you could fire a gun while holding it with two scimitars.
so what if he lays on his back? he still uses hands. i dont see how that proves that scyther could use items like that.
No, but a clam is just two pieces of metal holding something up. Sure it's not identical to two scythes holding something up, but you should get the picture. No matter what solid we're talking about, if enough pressure is applied it will hold something up.
i dont get it... clams dont hold anything in between them, and they arent made of smooth metal.
Not stick, just hold. When did I talk about sticking?
that wouldnt work logically. have you tried holding things in between a smooth thin sheet of metal before?
True, but it's still an unmasculine parasol. And I don't see anyproblem with Scyther holding a parasol with his teeth.
it would look freakishly lame...
Scythers blades don't look at all like thin, weak strands of metal to me...
i wasnt talking about the blades. i was talking about the thin strands attached to them that you stated could grip items.

kaid

Smash Master
i know what continuity errors are, but i dont get what they have to do with this.

so... if it charges a smash attack, it would toss the item high in the air, or make it float with non existant psychic powers?
That's a perfect exampe of a continuity error. A "Bullettimed" item during a charge disobeys several laws of physics, but it still works, expecially if the animation has the item spinning at high speed.

Or, you know, it could prop it against it's side.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
so you would expect them to deliberately give scyther continuity errors and ignore reality to make up for the fact that it shouldnt work? i dont think they would go that far for a character that isnt even very significant.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
all those characters are significant, and that problem doesnt even seem to be an error because it is so common in games these days. every game that has an inventory does the same thing. the error seems to be part of reality in games.

kaid

Smash Master
Scyther's is no worse than Pichu swinging a hammer twice as big as he is.

You can argue that Scyther isn't important enough for Brawl, but you CAN'T say it's not possible.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
pichu uses its hands with hammers...
You can argue that Scyther isn't important enough for Brawl, but you CAN'T say it's not possible.
its possible, but unlikely. the no holding limb part is just 1 reason it shouldnt be in. it also isnt significant much at all, in the anime and game, and the fact that there isnt any very important scyther makes it more generic if you know what i mean.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Blaziken isnt recognised for those moves in the game, anime or support cult. anyway, flare drive seems to be some sort of fire fox and overheat is just a stronger version of flamethrower.
1. Actually, Blaziken IS known for using Over-Heat (May's fight/ Used it on Deoxy in the movies)/ as a torchi, Ember/ is the only other pokemon to learn Brave bird by level up in DP other than that new bird/ In the game, ONLY the fire starters have Blast Burn as a move and I always here Aerial Ace as one of the better moves to use with Blaziken in compative play.
2. I didn't know Jpuff was known for using rest or Pika for his down air and skull bash. That point is BS.
3. Flare Drive sounds more like a. . . ya know, B> where the attacker goes into fire mode and runs across the stage. Also, had you seen over heat in action, you would know that it doesn't even look like flamethrower. It is a beam (sometimes, ball) of light like fire energy.

yeah, and Dragonite can fly. so what?
. . . I was just pointing out that thats what said person most likely mean't and that you missunderstood.

"OZMG! Blaziken can work just like so-and-so!!! It would be cool!" is what it sounded like to me... why else would you use an example with a move that would obviously be nearly identical to present moves?
IDK, maybe because they would like you to have a clear understanding of what they think the attack would look like. Not everyone have the time or will to say every lil thing that happens in a attack so they use examples.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
1. Actually, Blaziken IS known for using Over-Heat (May's fight/ Used it on Deoxy in the movies)/ as a torchi, Ember/ is the only other pokemon to learn Brave bird by level up in DP other than that new bird/ In the game, ONLY the fire starters have Blast Burn as a move and I always here Aerial Ace as one of the better moves to use with Blaziken in compative play.
a character isnt recognised to use a particular move if they have only been seen using it 0/3 times. i wouldnt know what move people give blaziken in competitive play, because noone uses it anyway.
2. I didn't know Jpuff was known for using rest or Pika for his down air and skull bash. That point is BS.
in the anime, jiggly only had 1 recognisable move. pika's dair is an unimportant filler move and its skull bash auctually seems to be its most commonly used move (tackle)
3. Flare Drive sounds more like a. . . ya know, B> where the attacker goes into fire mode and runs across the stage. Also, had you seen over heat in action, you would know that it doesn't even look like flamethrower. It is a beam (sometimes, ball) of light like fire energy.
oh, that move. kirby's dash A. ive seen overheat look like a more powerful flamethrower. ive also seen it as some sort of hyper beam. ive seen it as more of an overpowered flamethrower though... anyway, overheat would be its brawl move anyway, and brawl moves arent even very important.
. . . I was just pointing out that thats what said person most likely mean't and that you missunderstood.
i was just pointing out that what that person said was pretty pointless. besides, if someone means "jump high" over "jump", they should say so. theres a difference.
IDK, maybe because they would like you to have a clear understanding of what they think the attack would look like. Not everyone have the time or will to say every lil thing that happens in a attack so they use examples.
so... someone was trying to describe what an attack that would be nearly identical to another characters move would look like. i think i already knew that

Wrath`

Smash Master
It would be interesting if they had a pokemon that stood on all fours.It would be interesting on item uses.If your going to say that pika. was this your wrong.He stood on two feet when not moving.

Black/Light

Smash Master
a character isnt recognised to use a particular move if they have only been seen using it 0/3 times. i wouldnt know what move people give blaziken in competitive play, because noone uses it anyway.
Wow, silly, your using the anime as your proof. What about the GAME characters? And no one uses Blaziken in competitive play? I would sure like to know why I saw soo many "Need help with a good Blaziken move-set" threads on Serebii and the Nsider forums(one of the few times I went to the pokemon forum there) in the past from people doing some kind of torneys.

in the anime, jiggly only had 1 recognisable move. pika's dair is an unimportant filler move and its skull bash auctually seems to be its most commonly used move (tackle)
Well, in the anime, Blaze's only attack thats been done by every Blaziken on the show is Blaze Kick. Wouldn't you think they would have to. . . ya know, give her more moves for her Bv/B^/B>? And a tackle is a attack where one only uses one's hands for sholder to push the enemy (as seen in the anime by any 4 legger pokemon), what Pika does is a Skull bash. (Also, that "unimportant filler move" came about from Pika being known for using electricity. This, and other moves by both Pika and Jpuff, shows that the divs could very well make up their own forms of attacks. And Pika's B^/ B shows that the divs can make attacks look and work how every they want)

oh, that move. kirby's dash A. ive seen overheat look like a more powerful flamethrower. ive also seen it as some sort of hyper beam. ive seen it as more of an overpowered flamethrower though... anyway, overheat would be its brawl move anyway, and brawl moves arent even very important.
So Kirby sets himself on fire and runs across the stage now? If anything it's comparable to Jpuff's or Yoshi's B> even thouh it could be different.
And Over-Heat, from Ash's Torkoal/ Char to May's Combusken/ Blaziken, has always looked like a beam/ ball of light in the anime. It wouldn't even be noticeably different from Solor Beam if there wheren't a few things different as a result of it (Pokemon starts to steam up/ leafs go aflame ect) or maybe the few animations of it that look different (Red glow). It aint just a suped up flame thrower. . .

Also, how do you know it would be a Brawl attack? Because it's powerful? We don't even know what the Brawl attacks really are (Mario's looked like a super form of his fire balls/ Kriby's is unknown to me atleast and Link's just traps people while he slices them from what we know). Heres how I think it could work. . .
B- Over heat. Blaziken throws a fast fire like ball the size of a basketball that has alot of power. As a result, Blaziken's fire moves become weaker for 8-10 moves. If over heat is used again before this 8-10 move are done it has less power and it takes more moves to get Blaziken's fire attacks to full again.
That sounds fair IMO.
i was just pointing out that what that person said was pretty pointless. besides, if someone means "jump high" over "jump", they should say so. theres a difference.
It's not really pointless (just a statment he said. . . not like he made a huge post with that as his main point), Blaziken is a very high jumper. . . thats apart of her personal. It's like "Blah,Blah,Blah Sonic is a runner Blah Blah", do you have to say how fast he is to add to that when he is known as a fast runner? (It's really pointless to keep talking about that one statement thouh. . . )
so... someone was trying to describe what an attack that would be nearly identical to another characters move would look like. i think i already knew that
You don't seem to know the difference son. Theres a difference between "like" and "just like".

Black/Light

Smash Master
^^^But beside all that( Just realized that that arguement is useless), point is Blaziken has a large amount of attacks that she could use as the divs see fit which wouldn't and shouldn't look like any other character's attack/s.

Thats all this was really about anyway. . .

Micahc

Smash Ace
so what if he lays on his back? he still uses hands. i dont see how that proves that scyther could use items like that.
Pikachu doesn't physically pull the trigger, but it shoots. Scyther could do the same, but support it between his arm and body.
i dont get it... clams dont hold anything in between them, and they arent made of smooth metal.
Sorry, I meant clamp, bad typo.
that wouldnt work logically. have you tried holding things in between a smooth thin sheet of metal before?
Yes
That's just opinion. I think it wouldn't look half bad.
i wasnt talking about the blades. i was talking about the thin strands attached to them that you stated could grip itemsMY fingers are pretty thin, yet they can hold stuff..
Responses in green.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaid

pichu uses its hands with hammers...
Quote:
its possible, but unlikely. the no holding limb part is just 1 reason it shouldnt be in. it also isnt significant much at all, in the anime and game, and the fact that there isnt any very important scyther makes it more generic if you know what i mean.
alright oni, this my poor diluted friend, this what i am talking about. you cant go and take my line. and you cant even say this without realzing the fact that the pokemon you want just isnt significant either. dont hate on scyther because he made the poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiErCe_oNi

Wow, silly, your using the anime as your proof. What about the GAME characters? And no one uses Blaziken in competitive play? I would sure like to know why I saw soo many "Need help with a good Blaziken move-set" threads on Serebii and the Nsider forums(one of the few times I went to the pokemon forum there) in the past from people doing some kind of torneys.
exactly. in the beginning of this, or at least when you showed up, you said to stop using rumors and opinions as facts. the FACT still remains that you cant use much fact in this post. you quoting anime, and before that the pokedex. idiot

Quote:
You don't seem to know the difference son. Theres a difference between "like" and "just like".
not only that, i seem to remember a certain indvidual whose move all were already in the game. strange.

fluffy

Smash Champion
well swordsmen are cool. even sakurai said that ppl liked the addition of marth and roy.

Black/Light

Smash Master
So how would P&M be different from the Pichu Bros? Just because you're adding another rat, doesn't make it unique.
Well, unlike the Pichu Bros, they where MADE to fight together. They have natural magnetism which results from one being all + energy and the other all - energy. There are a ton of ways to play off this unique connection between them, like the Leader could charge up and release a massive amount of their energy to attract or repeal the other which could be used for many different attacks and/ or recovers. They could also have the option to change the Leader when they are together which baton toss. This could open up another door to play on, different move-sets. They could play different ways depinning on whose the leader.

Theres alot more I could say but Im looking at Sonic:SR new trailers so I will find a old post of mine that shows better examples.
Me-. . . .Actually, looking at it from a creative stand point, they have the potential to be a very unique character. They are 2 parts of a whole so they would rely greatly on the other being there. Their team work attacks could look and act great when together but be weakened when apart. Because of their nature as being + and - pokemon they could have a speedy way of getting together when one is tossed fare away. When the leader does a electrical attack the other could gain a higher amount of speed if they are fare apart because it would be attracted to the others power (This is if they are apart and one is trying to unit with the other. . .not fighting speed).
Afew moves. . .

Bv- Thunder wave/ Helping hand. When done with the 2 together helping hand will be done by the partner well the leader does Thunder wave. The partner does alil dance to help the leader by powering up it's thunder wave (which is what helping hand does). A force feild of electricity surrounds them both for about as long as pika's Bv is. BUT if one is gone or fare away the leader just does thunder wave but it's time/ power and size are reduced by half.

B>- Spark. When done together the leader does the dash forward (the dash can go on as long as you hold B> well on the ground. . . .could be chargable like Jpuff's roll out) well the partner grabs tightly onto it's tail and releases electcirity around them both. If done solo the leader will do a faster dash but have only a small amount of "sparks" will be released from it's cheeks (in other words, less knock back and power).

B- Shock wave. When done together they would both charge electrical energy into their bodies. They will cause damage when toched well charging up. They can hold this charge much like M2's B. Once released the leader lets out a huge amount of + or - (depins on the leader) energy well the partner lets out their own energy. The partner will, very fastly, obit around the leader (because of the push and pull of their powers) well having electricity surround it (a stream of electricity will connect them). The partners number of orbits and power would depin on the amount of charged energy they built (4-5 orbits at most). When orbiting the partner will change angles with every orbit.
Later on. . .
Actually, making P&M's electrical attacks different to Pika's would be easier than making 2 completely different sword move-sets because of how few electrical attacks are needed to make them completely different characters.

Also, having 2 characters like P&M work together could greatly add to their range of attacks just as you say swords do for sword fighters. Someone here had a really cool idea where you could change between them (wasn't on this, SWF, forum I might add) and they would both have different attacks. I could see this working more as a "one has the better B> where he does spark which makes him dash across the stage and the other has a better Bv that does thunder wave to stop the attacker like "disable" kind of thing. Wow, theres 2 attacks Pika doesn't do right there, who says you have a smaller range of attacks that can be done that the all ready there pika can't already do? :p (A arguement post but you get what I was saying)

So there, once you get the electrical attacks out the way you can think of other things that can play off something that no other character has. . . natural magnetism. One is + and ones -. . . they can use a few attacks where one is repilled/ attracted by the other in order to damage someone.

So, yeah, different types would make a Pika clone less likely because their completely different but that in no way means that Pika can do everything that all electrical uses can in SSB. when there is a crap load of attacks he never uses (paralyzesing (or disableing) attacks like Flash/ Shock wave/ thunder wave, Dashing electrical attacks like spark, teamwork electrical attacks like helping hand and charge being done at once).
Thats a bit if I might say so myself. . .

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Pikachu doesn't physically pull the trigger, but it shoots. Scyther could do the same, but support it between his arm and body. i guess you have a point. i still dont see it working though. every character in the present games have hands that they all use with items.
Sorry, I meant clamp, bad typo. so what does clamping have to do with it holding stuff? it doesnt have pincers like its higher evolution, in fact its scythes are unable to move.
that wouldnt work logically. have you tried holding things in between a smooth thin sheet of metal before?Yes and does whatever you hold in between them ever stay in place completely?
That's just opinion. I think it wouldn't look half bad. yeah, but thats also an opinion.
i wasnt talking about the blades. i was talking about the thin strands attached to them that you stated could grip itemsMY fingers are pretty thin, yet they can hold stuff.. because they have joints that can move around easily.
responses in red...

wow urban shinobi. whenever you get beat down in 1 argument, you start another one with no real points. maybe you should give it a rest.
alright oni, this my poor diluted friend, this what i am talking about. you cant go and take my line. and you cant even say this without realzing the fact that the pokemon you want just isnt significant either. dont hate on scyther because he made the poll.
diluted? as in weakened? do you even realise the meaning of the stuff you say? anyway, im pretty sure Lucario is significant so im not sure of what your on about. i dont see why you want to start an argument over my opinion. its pretty pointless.
exactly. in the beginning of this, or at least when you showed up, you said to stop using rumors and opinions as facts. the FACT still remains that you cant use much fact in this post. you quoting anime, and before that the pokedex. idiot
the pokemon pokedex and anime arent factual about pokemon? that makes perfect sense...
not only that, i seem to remember a certain indvidual whose move all were already in the game. strange.
good point.......?
would you like to stop making pointless arguments now? or do you still wont to attempt to hide the fact that you fail?

B/L, P&M arent nearly as unique as... just about every other pokemon that isnt a form of an existing pokemon character.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Did anyone relize scizzor came out of a poke ball?Syther is less humanlike than scizzor making him more less likely to be playable and he's not the most popular pokemon I know.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_shinobi

diluted? as in weakened? do you even realise the meaning of the stuff you say? anyway, im pretty sure Lucario is significant so im not sure of what your on about. i dont see why you want to start an argument over my opinion. its pretty pointless.
im talking about dragonite here idiot. of course I realize what i'm saying, im a grade ahead of everyone my age. (PS. realize with a z) frankly, all the arguement here are started on opinions, so that just makes your whole statement dumb. and yes, weak as in diluted, partianing to your brain, like with this statment:

Quote:
the pokemon pokedex and anime arent factual about pokemon? that makes perfect sense...
ummm, yea . hello. pokemon is a made up universe, and the closet thing to fact would be battle infor you got yourself. i'm not saying that they arent factual about pokeon, but it's made up, so the while thing is fiction. something you still probably dotn realize.

Quote:
good point.......?
would you like to stop making pointless arguments now? or do you still wont to attempt to hide the fact that you fail?
umm yea. your whole dragon moveset is based on moves already in the game. trying to change the fact that ur stupid by saying my arguements are pointless is kinda idiotic. i mean come on, it's pokemon. it was pointless to begin with.
=====================================================
the fact still remains that there are many pokemon who just arent going to be in. although i like them, I know syther wont get in, and thatdragonite wont get in, and many others that we all like from generation one. this game had to skip alot of pokemon, so they have a big choice. On thing that I know is thatthey are most likely to put in the most recent (i dont think much from gen 4) from gen 3 in there. gen 2 got only 1 character put in the game(playable), and he sucked.
I seriously think they are going to put in 1 new character from each gen.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
fierce oni. is all u do come onto this thread and try to prove EVRYWUNS opinions and statements rong? it seems like u realy dont hav anythign to do

and why dont they replace scyther with scizor. he seems to hav alot more potential than scyther.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Pikachu doesn't physically pull the trigger, but it shoots. Scyther could do the same, but support it between his arm and body. i guess you have a point. i still dont see it working though. every character in the present games have hands that they all use with items.
But there's nothing saying it couldn't work
Sorry, I meant clamp, bad typo. so what does clamping have to do with it holding stuff? it doesnt have pincers like its higher evolution, in fact its scythes are unable to move.
All clamps are, are pieces of metal. If they can move in and hold things there is no logical reason to say scyther can't. He has elbows and shoulders, so there fore he could do it.
that wouldnt work logically. have you tried holding things in between a smooth thin sheet of metal before?Yesand does whatever you hold in between them ever stay in place completely?
[/COLOR="Orange"] If memory serves it stayed ok...[/COLOR]
That's just opinion. I think it wouldn't look half bad. yeah, but thats also an opinion.
So therefore it's a useless point.
i wasnt talking about the blades. i was talking about the thin strands attached to them that you stated could grip itemsMY fingers are pretty thin, yet they can hold stuff.. because they have joints that can move around easily.
Scyther has elbows and shoulders, all he has to do is move his arms in and he could hold stuff with them. It wouldn't be as effective, but it would work.
EDIT: Crap, I hit submit to early...

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
fierce oni. is all u do come onto this thread and try to prove EVRYWUNS opinions and statements rong? it seems like u realy dont hav anythign to do

and why dont they replace scyther with scizor. he seems to hav alot more potential than scyther.
yea, scizzor would be a better choice, because of actual hands....claws. w/e

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who's voted for Paras or Grimer has no sense. Grimer can barely jump. Could you imagine how it could have a recovery move, for instace? And Paras can only climb, not jump. Could anyone see a Paras with a Parasol? COME ON! Think before you vote, people.
BTW, I voted for Blazieken, Lucario, Deoxys, and Cubone, although it should be MAROWACK. I like Scyther, but he should be a Scissor (Whatever it's called...:ohwell: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom