• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Um... NO! Poliwrath's spiral goes counterclockwise, the way toilets flush in the Northern Hemisphere. Everyone knows that the Northern Hemisphere>Southern.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
idiot. The northern hemisphere has Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, George W. Bush, Tom Hanks and the likes so it fails. But there are some plusses like Anjelina Jolie, Alyssa Milano, Tyra Banks, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner, Charmed, Saturday Night Live and more so it's neutral.

We have cherries, warm weather, Olivia Newton John, we invented Sliced Bread (Australia), Penguins (the arctic doesn't have any but Antarctica does :p) and Neighbours. But we also have Kylie Minougue, Guy Sebastion, New Zealand, Melbourne and Tasmania so we fail.

So in short both hemispheres are equal and Paris Hilton is a herpies infected man. Also who are the 47 morons who voted MissingNo.

Houndour

Smash Rookie
Blaziken and Lucario both look human-like so they would rock as characters. I see Blaziken having Cpt. Falcon-like moves.

I also chose Charizard. Hey, if Bowser made it, so can Charizard. He flies and all but this is Brawl. New and better things are arising, so it could happen.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
yeah and isnt there a group that like protects animals or something? nintendo whould be sued :dizzy:

:laugh: I can see it. PETA burns down Nintendo in the name of justice, or just spills red paint all over them. Some little kid who just bought a Wii goes into a game store all excited and comes out with a new SSBB. When he walks out of the store he is met by a whole group of ALF/PETA fanatics who spill cow blood all over him and break his game. Traumatizing. All because he bought a game where a dog gets hurt.:laugh:

Edit: Poliwrath owns poliwhirl. Poliwhirl is just a whimpier version and doesnt look nearly as cool. The only difference is that wrath looks much more ferocious with slanted eyes.

sqiurtle007

Smash Rookie
Why not have ash be in brawl. Like charmander be his fire ball, sqiurtle be his down b shield, and have bulbasaur be his grab with vine whip, butterfree be his up Bmaybe he could even thow pokeballs for a weapon with an occasional poke coming out like peach's bombs. just a thought.

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
I think that lucario will be the best pokemon in SSBB and one thing :
who do you think will win lucario or mewtwo?

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I was so gonna vote for Paras, but then it occured to me; What about a Kirby clone, except slower and more powerful? The answer? MUNCHLAX!!!!!! It's pretty obvious that since noone until now has been able to be CONSIDERED aas a Kirby clone, this presents a great opportunity. It'd be like, Kirby-sized Bowser that eats people......'nuff said.

Airwave

Smash Rookie
Dude, I was so gonna vote for Paras, but then it occured to me; What about a Kirby clone, except slower and more powerful? The answer? MUNCHLAX!!!!!! It's pretty obvious that since noone until now has been able to be CONSIDERED aas a Kirby clone, this presents a great opportunity. It'd be like, Kirby-sized Bowser that eats people......'nuff said.
The only problem is that Munchlax sucks ***, like all the other baby Pokémon put in just to make the franchise "cuter".

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I think that lucario will be the best pokemon in SSBB and one thing :
who do you think will win lucario or mewtwo?
Lucario will be a good choice to represent the 4th generation. I think Mewtwo is still better though. Lucario's stats are all below his.

kaid

Smash Master
^ you've obvously never played kirby... Sucking is his major ability, in ANY game he's in. I chalange you to find any Kirby fan who denys that Kirby sucks. They HAD to make him suck in melee.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Not sure if this has been mentioned by what about Pochama
(sorry its a link. Im not sure how to just make it an image)

Supposivly he is the most popular of the D/P startes and perhaps the most of the all. I went to Pokemon Garden (a japaness site connected to the offical japan one) once and saw a poll of which stater was you favorite and Pochama had 52% out of the 3. Plus hes Water, which ios an element no character in SSB has ever used.

Tunaman3456

Smash Cadet
Who good r pokemon? There only was 151 pokemon, now there are over 500, thats what I wastold by by little cousin.
Nintendo is probably just going to keep the same pokemon. I would take out pichu and put in a much stronger pokemon like a fighting one or something.

REØ

Smash Lord
they are making way too many pokemon, in the future their is going to be over ten million pokemon to catch and people are just going to stop and not care anymore because its impossible to catch them all if they just keep creating more!

Pyr0

Smash Ace
they are making way too many pokemon, in the future their is going to be over ten million pokemon to catch and people are just going to stop and not care anymore because its impossible to catch them all if they just keep creating more!
if you dont want em all, theres always a solution:

stop playing the games.

i love how their making new pokemon, sure some arent the most original but heck we lamost have 500 its only normal some look like some older ones.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
why are you getting so freaking mad because there are more and more pokemon all the time!
How do you think it was when people kept on and on finding new species of animals!
in the games pokemon replace animals and there isn't ever near pokemon as there are of animals! just in snakes there are over 2,000 species! don't you think snake enthusiast are P---- that they can't own all of them! we are lucky that there are only 490 , and some are legendarys. if u take those out its like 440?

REØ

Smash Lord
^who the hell's getting mad, please tell me that post wasn't refering to my previous post.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Blaziken and Lucario, obviously ftw.

Deoxys would be an. . .interesting addition, to say the least.

My vote went out for Pichu bros. / Plusle & Minun. (ZOMG ICs clones p01X.) They could very well work in the same way the ICs do, except, which would you have to KO? Especially in the case of the Pichu bros. difficulties will arrise.

All the others. . .what the crap are they doing there (some to a greater extent than others)?

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
I am no longer for the Pichu Brothers, but I would like to see Plusle and Minun. I don't think that clones will be tolerated at all. Heck, just being double players is just pushing it, just so long as they aren't complete clones of the ICs (spiting my sarcastic noobspeak).

Munchlax = Pokeball

Therefore, Munchlax would only own P&M if they were at high damage and he hit them out of his Pokeball.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
So what would you suggest they do then? Stop making new pokemon so we can catch the same ones in every single game? Stop making the games altogether? Either way, we lose.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Fire types ftw! (Blaziken is currently in the lead, yay, but closely followed by Lucario, then Deoxys is a mild aways back: I think that the top three is, at time of posting, exactly as it should be.)

flooger4

Smash Rookie
Mew should have an attack this time...hes the "most powerfull pokemon ever" so why not give him a "most powerfull attack"?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mew is not the "Most Powerful Pokemon Ever". Aruseus, a new pokemon, is the most powerful with the highest total stat ever. Plus Mew is just a special Pokemon that's rare, so they did not want to give it an attack.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Fire types ftw! (Blaziken is currently in the lead, yay, but closely followed by Lucario, then Deoxys is a mild aways back: I think that the top three is, at time of posting, exactly as it should be.)
Yeah thats correct.(^_^)

And MEWTWOMASTER2002, Mew is the "original pokemon" (only one so it's not "rare", it's the only one) and Aruseus is the god of pokemon/ pokemon world or w/e.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
Are we talking Pokemon that come out of the Pokeball items? Or usable characters?

I don't know half of those Pokemon..so I'd hope you're referring to Pokeballs. I personally don't think they should add any Pkmn as usable characters. Keep Pikachu I guess..maybe Mewtwo. But that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom