• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaid

Smash Master
Check out serebii.net, Lucario is not a lengendary. He has a kick arse baby form as well. His stats are more along the lines of a Scizor than a legendary. So awesome and he's gotta be in brawl. It's a given.

Edit: Didn't relize how many pages ago the Lucario thing was on but I guess my point still stands ^^.
His base stat total is actually pretty nice, for a non-legendary. it adds up to 525, compared to Scizor's 500 and Salmanance's 600. (For reference, Mew is also a 600 base stat total, and mewtwo is 680)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah I briefly saw his stats and they are good. I compared his stats to Scizor cause they are so close (525 and 500) like you said. Lucario is awesome. He gets a decent sp attack as well as a good attack which is really nice.

ameerali

Smash Cadet
I don't really like plusle and minum but wat if they credated a character like the ice climbers?

kaid

Smash Master
Yeah I briefly saw his stats and they are good. I compared his stats to Scizor cause they are so close (525 and 500) like you said. Lucario is awesome. He gets a decent sp attack as well as a good attack which is really nice.
Was that his special attack? I read it as his special DEFENCE. Steel type defends against most of the physical move types, so a high Spec def covers his weakness to fire.

Boricua_Bob

Smash Cadet
well i really meant for them to be on the high marks. i meanthink about it, wouldn't u want them both in a ring to fight each other? even though lucario might win?

Rollz

Smash Apprentice
I could only see Sandslash and Cubone with some nice move sets so i voted them. I would reallike to see an Abra or Alakazam though. The second form of that fire type pokemon in Ruby, or the grass one.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
You know, now that you say that, he's right Where is Squrtle?, the little water Pokemon everyone loves? I think it's about time Smash should have a water-user character (Mainly Squrtle) who can have Peach in a wet-tee contest.

I agree with boricua bob. I REALLY like squirtle sooooo much. Please have him on the poll. He deserves to be in brawl. Who can't resist the cute turtles charm? Who else agrees?

pwned142

Smash Cadet
actually i'd be happy not to see any pokemon in brawl!!! Pichu should be taken out. And if mewtwo stays he needs weight

kaid

Smash Master
^Considering Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sold over a million copies in 2 days, (In comparison, it took NSMB about a week to top 1 milion) I think Pokemon will be well represented in Brawl.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
^Considering Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sold over a million copies in 2 days, (In comparison, it took NSMB about a week to top 1 milion) I think Pokemon will be well represented in Brawl.
Wow. O.O Impressive statistics.

:mad: But why is Blaziken doing so well? It's always the legendaries/hits from the TV show that get in! (I realize Pichu really doesn't qualify there, but it had a mini-movie and has links w/ Pikachu as well) How does Blaziken qualify? (I know it was rumored to have been legendary, but what happened when it was only a Torchic evolution?)

If Blaziken gets in, they'd have to include Sceptile and Swampert especially. Miko ftw!! That could make for some tricky programming. Did they have Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur as playable characters in SSB? No. Did they have Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium as playable characters in Melee? No!

Besides, if one of the 3rd Gen starters got in, we all know Swampert would be #1.:p The water starter always proves strongest and the fire starter always proves weakest.

Now I kinda regret choosing Charmander and Cyndaquil back in the Blue and Gold games. At least I made a good choice with Mudkip. Back then I didn't know about what starter worked best and why.. I always chose the one I thought was cutest. XD

kaid

Smash Master
The Fire type of each gen has always been a fan favorate. Behold, Gokuzaru!

Also, the following is a shiny MALE Weavel:

So yes, there are Gay pokemon, and they will kick your ***.

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Swampert======as straight as Mcfox who is as straight as Michael Jackson who is as straight as a circle.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
If any starter is in it should be The 2 best charmeleon or Typhlosion the best ever!
Actually all I want is a fire poke!

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
This is probally a newb question, but what is a "Enperuto?"
I still want fire except blaziken! He really isn't that good.
But atleast combusken isn't on there and winning!

VGM

Smash Rookie
Heck, idk any of those pokemon, but my idea for a long time is that they shud include Misty's psyduck.
For instance, a Pokeball rests on the floor for a while. Too long. A player rushes when they finally have a chance to free themself from battle to pick it up, just as they're about to, the psyduck pops out and strikes a pose, or attacks the player :laugh:

Or another means for this could be a player holds a Pokeball in their hand for a while. Too long. trying to wait for the enemy to get in position so they can release it at their feet. and then psyduck pops out and strikes a retarted pose, wasting their chance for every using a more powerful pokemon.
I found it was a great idea, and the genious of Nintendo shud indeed include this in the game :roll: (C)

pwned142

Smash Cadet
no i know pokemon will be in it im just saying... well they shouldnt be... i hate them. pich probably fits in my toilet (flush flush)

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
If any new pokemon are to be inducted into the new SSBB, I would imagine the developers would be looking for something more anthropomorphic based * Hitmonchan, Poliwhirl* then say, a four legged one * Houndoom* ( I mean srsly, fighting a char that fights on all fours would be like kicking my dog or somethin >.>)

Feral Evanescence

Smash Rookie
Dragonite and Lucarino, only because..there is no Ferilagator option..
Eh...Yea, I think you're one of the few correct people here :laugh: (I kid the others :lick:)

Feraligatr was one of my favorite pokemon, but like so many others is under-appreciated :(

But Oh well, chances are that whatever happens I'll be happy with!

~~Question: . . . Who is that Lucarino...Lucario...(whatever) pokemon? I don't ever recall hearing about him.~~

TehGobbo

Smash Rookie
I voted for the Eevee evolutions, becuase the creators could really run with this idea and make it look great. If they did implement it, I would be one happy camper:)

I also think that they should add a few more of the older pokemon, because ti would attract older players (such as myself) to play them.

I also don't know most of the other pokemon on that list.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Um... NO! Poliwrath's spiral goes counterclockwise, the way toilets flush in the Northern Hemisphere. Everyone knows that the Northern Hemisphere>Southern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom