• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
I am just saying it lowers it a bit. It being legendary is an important concept, but now that it isn't then that means that it isn't as "unique" in the sense of being a one of a kind. Still I see it's chances are pretty good since Lucario has a place in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and it's own movie.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I don't want lucario, he is ugly.
He might have cool moves but he
is wierd.
I think we should have some cool
ones like blaziken and grovyle or sceptile!
Yeah I agree bladsheap. All have been rare.
Pikachu is rare or a starter.
Pichu you can only get by breeding.
Mewtwo is legendary "one of"
Jigglypuff is rare to,
soo on that note I change my discission to
Pikachu
Jigglpuff
Blaziken
Lucario maybe or a starter( How do you know that he is rare??? what if he is common?)
Dragonite(yes I picked him, you know why? cause he is super rare and would make for a perfect character that has almost ultimite domination!
After the release of D/P check out serebii for info on the new game after release, great site!
uuuhhh.... lucario is ugly?? and blaziken isnt?? yeah, lucario could look better, but saying BLAZIKEN is cooler is just an outrage. What importance does blaziken have in the series. None. Why not add wartortyle or bulbasaur, or some other random starter? Blazinken is UGLY! I cant stress that enough. And it was waaaay too cheap in the game ( I just hated it, everything about it. And combusken was even uglier. They really need to get more creative with their pokemon.) Anyway, anyone who thinks that blaziken is cooler than lucario needs to be shot ( even if i dont think lucario is that cool).

kaid

Smash Master
I am just saying it lowers it a bit. It being legendary is an important concept, but now that it isn't then that means that it isn't as "unique" in the sense of being a one of a kind. Still I see it's chances are pretty good since Lucario has a place in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and it's own movie.
Lucario has developed his own special status. (I'll elaborate when I finally make my own character list topic.)

Regardess if he's normal or not, he's still the most popular pokemon globaly.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
MUNCHLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;kxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkkkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk;
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXNMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXd:lOWMMMMMMMMMMXxldXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXo;:::xNMMMMMMMWOc;::lXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXo::::;:xWMMMMMXd:::::;dNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWx::::;:::xNMMWXo::::::::kWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0c:;::::;;;dNMKl::::::::;:KMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo::;;:::::;,kXl;::::::::::dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO::::::::::;,,c:::::::::::;:0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWx:::::::::::;;;::::::::::::;lNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0xc;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::OWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWOc:;:;:;;:;;::::::::::::::::::::;:lOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXd::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::::::;:xNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo;:::::::;lOXXx:::::::;ck00o::::::::;;:OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWk:;::::::::0MMNKl;::::::ONNWNd:::::::;:;dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo;;::::::;:KMMWXo:::::::OWWMWO:::::::;:;oWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd:;;::::::;lKNXd:::;;::;oXWMXo::::::::;;dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0ol:;:::::;::c:;:::;;;::;:odc::;::::;:loKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOkkdol::;;;;;od:;;;;;cl:::::;;::clodkKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOclxOO0Okkxxd00occcclk0llloodddxxddkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNOl;,',;codxkkkkOOOOOOOOOkkkkxxdddlc,;dKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNkc;::;;,,'',;:clodddddddddddollc;;''''',:oONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNkc;:::;::;:;,,''':odddoooooool;'...'',;;;::::cxXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMW0l;;::;:::::;;;;;l000OOOkkkkkkkOOx;;;;::::::::::;:dKWMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMNd:;:::;::::::;;:;c0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx;::::::::::::::::dKWMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMWXOo:::::::;:;;;:;;;;c0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx;:;::;;;:::::::;:::x0KWMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMWk::;;;;::::;;,;:;;;;::xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOc;::::;;,;::::::;;;:::xWMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMWk:::::::::;;;;:::::::::lOKXXXXXXXXXKOo:;::::::;;,;;:::::::::cOWMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMNXoc::::;;,;;::::::::::::cloddxxdolc:;:::::::::::,',;::::::c0WMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMWNXOOl;;;:;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;'.',,,:dXNWMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMWWk;::;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,'.....';l0MMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMKd:;;;;,,,;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;,'........cKMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMWOxd:;:;;;,;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;,'''''...,c0MMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxd:;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;,;lxNMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0::ll:::::;;:;;::::::;::::::::::::;:;;:ll::;:dk0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXNWNolxO0l;cxl;cc:;loc:;ll:::;oxll0kdOWWNXKXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWMMMKkXWN0NNO0NWNOxXWX0kdXWWNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo
,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,​

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
That is amazing Pyr0, I think i will do that to.
Oh and yes combusken is but ugly, but blaziken is pretty cool
and he is misty's pokemon, but squirtle and charmander have some importance.
They are big on mystery dungeon and are some of ash's first.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Blazinken is UGLY! I cant stress that enough. And it was waaaay too cheap in the game ( I just hated it, everything about it. And combusken was even uglier. They really need to get more creative with their pokemon.)
By the way, Blaziken sucks in the game. He has low speed and defenses with pretty good attack power in both stats... therefore he will die before he gets off an attack. Now Dunsparce is cheap.

Black/Light

Smash Master
By the way, Blaziken sucks in the game. He has low speed and defenses with pretty good attack power in both stats... therefore he will die before he gets off an attack. Now Dunsparce is cheap.
. . . .*Looks at M2, the most powerful pokemon* Your point is?. . . .

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
yeah, blaziken isn't too good, but grovyle and swampert are awsome!
but I still love chamander and squirtle most!
and I am sick of seeing lucario and deoxys and blaziken in the freakin g lead!

gnosis

Smash Lord
My vote goes to Lucario. No one else really interests me.

...And Missingno. is definitely not a Pokemon ;_;

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
but still... whats the use of saying that? who really cares if you want pokemon or not? its one of nintendo's biggest franchises. so what if you dont want anything more from it?

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
yeah, this thread is for the opinion of people who care and what they want not what they think about pokemon period.

kaid

Smash Master
Believe it or not, the poll actually DOES support people voting for noone. Just press Vote without selecting ANYONE, and it'll register.

smash-aholic

Smash Cadet
omg it doesn't matter how u spell it its a glitch... y would i glitch be in a game character in brawl? sheesh guys..

handy

Smash Apprentice
The lack of Gardevoir in that list was disgusting. IMO, Gardy and Lucario would be fun to see in Smash Bros. as reprentatives of the R/S and D/P generations (also counting with the return of Pika, Jiggs, M2 and Pichu).

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
If there had to be one starter or an evolution of it as a character in brawl.
Wich would it be??
Mine would be Typhlosion, oh i just love it soooo much@!!3!#!@#!$#@!$

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
lol. Oh yeah, Gardevoir? Being a strickly special attacking pokemon, what would happen once someone got in close? She wouldn't be able to use any physical/melee attacks.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
that sounded angrier than I meant. It was supposed to be a playful "****"..... if that makes sense lol.

what's modded anyway?

handy

Smash Apprentice
lol. Oh yeah, Gardevoir? Being a strickly special attacking pokemon, what would happen once someone got in close? She wouldn't be able to use any physical/melee attacks.
Use your imagination, bub. Not always a Pokémon (or any other character in a SSB game) fights the same as in their original games. I picture Gardevoir using techniques like Double Team to escape from attacks while hitting the opponent with her copies (ala Chizuru Kagura from KoF). A psychic grab move aside from of the normal grabs would be cool. Gardevoir is not just an special attacker, and is one of the few R/S Pokémon that I can picture in a Smash Bros. game (Blaziken would be unfair for Sceptile and Swampert line, and I see Deoxys more like a Boss character with all those transformations).

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Well I would believe blaziken would be a great addition, he is probably one of the top choices for being in Brawl anyway, from the polls on Nintendo.com Japan. You can expect him to be in the game anyhow. Plus, he is well suited to brawl being a fire pokemon/fighting and I believe his moveset could turn out very well.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Smidde LOL I love your sig haha!

Now I would like to see Blaziken in the game that be pretty sweet. I would love to see Umbreon in the game the most!! I know I know it will never happen but that is my # 1 choice haha such a sweet lookin and sweet pokemon! (Just my Opinion)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Check out serebii.net, Lucario is not a lengendary. He has a kick arse baby form as well. His stats are more along the lines of a Scizor than a legendary. So awesome and he's gotta be in brawl. It's a given.

Edit: Didn't relize how many pages ago the Lucario thing was on but I guess my point still stands ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom