• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the strongest CPU

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have a video of CPU doing AT. I must have 100 recorded match with me playing snake, and my lvl 9 snake CPU still suck. And i never saw him Motor Slide

I am very skeptical about people saying CPU can learn lol

Ange

Smash Lord
Yeah, when Samus uses her final smash your fighting ZSS. Then there's All-Star mode as well. You can fight ZSS in that as well.
I think UltraNOVA was being sarcastic, as everyone pretty much agree ZSS is the worst CPU. :laugh:

Or were you, Ultra? If not, Insert/activate another controller, hold R while selecting Samus and THEN change her to a CPU, then she will start as ZSS automaticly.
Somehow this doesnt work if the character window is showing as CPU.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Yeah, when Samus uses her final smash your fighting ZSS. Then there's All-Star mode as well. You can fight ZSS in that as well.
I was being sarcastic. CPUs make some characters look uber, and some character look suckish, ZSS being a perfect example of one of the sucky ones.

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
Or do what I do and use hacks to change the CSS...

Pleather

Smash Cadet
Someone mentioned it before, just shield spam peach cause she can't grab you while she floats. Wait for her to do an Fair or maybe Nair, and then shield grab her.

I agree with the whole luigi thing, and with Pikachu. I hate facing level 9 pikachu, it's just too annoying to be considered fun in ANY way possible. Unless.... you have a reflector or projectile absorber, thatn it's kinda fun. Like with Lucas, cause the CPU looks mentally ******** against his blue orb. You just hold it up on one side of the stage, and he heals you with short hopped lightning bolts, and then when he finally makes it over to you, you can just let go of down b and it hits him back again.

I also just recently got owned by a level 9 pit, but never before, or since then, has he been trouble for me. He's completely perfect at aiming arrows though....

No one brought up Zelda...... I HATE level 9 Zelda with a passion. She spams Din's Fire as soon as her fsmash is out of range. And a majority of her moves that she uses once you get close are spammable, multi-hit, shield eating, high priorty ones. And she's OP with her teleport. She ALWAYS gets the ledge from anywhere. Hate it.

GambL

Smash Rookie
lvl 9 Link's usually feel overpowered..but a lvl 9 Fox was giving me some trouble today...

For the most part i think lvl 9s are better than 7s even with inhuman reaction

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
No one brought up Zelda...... I HATE level 9 Zelda with a passion. She spams Din's Fire as soon as her fsmash is out of range. And a majority of her moves that she uses once you get close are spammable, multi-hit, shield eating, high priorty ones. And she's OP with her teleport. She ALWAYS gets the ledge from anywhere. Hate it.
Just today I was fighting a level 9 Zelda. I was owning her until the last stock where where she used fair/bair 3 times in a row and sweetspotted all of them. I still lived though XD

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
I would have to say it's Metaknight. I remember the first time I played a CPU MT I got owned. :/

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that level 9s are better than level 7s. In terms of the hardest character, I would say Wario. I can crush Peach or Luigi, but fighting Wario (in Singles) is torture for me. Probably the hardest team in doubles level 9 snake and level 9 olimar, but I usually win in all CPU doubles battles.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Pikachu, Peach, and sometimes Metaknight take the cake for me.

CPU Luigi is easy to camp.

KAY10

Smash Rookie
I have trouble against fox and mario those seem to be the hardest for me.

Do you guys know people who just cant beat CPUs? I have a friend who beats me constantly but put him up against a level 7+ CPU he usually loses. I almost died laughing when a 7 jiggleypuff almost 3 stocked him.

DyranMahBoooiii

Smash Cadet
I think I've only ever won twice against Luigi CPU's at level 9 in Brawl. They dodge everything I do and seem to always recover. And then they do some crazy nair to Shoryuken stuff and completely destroy me.

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
Level 9 Zero Suit Samus or Samus, That's a killer fight to beat and with the Smash ball your dead for certain....... (Maybe.)

Blue_Angel

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff both the easiest and hardest for me. I had to keep throwing items at the girl just to enable her in game. :/

Computers play like humans. Run away from you and attack you when you chase them. Oh, and don't play them on Zelda's Melee stage. . ****IT, pretty cool guy camps under the stage and eh doesn't fraid of anything.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
Level 9 Luigis are annoying, always finishing you off at below 100%. However, I find Metaknight and Game & Watch Level 9s to be by far the worst.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
Peach

But what's this about everyone talking about lv7's?

Are lv7's harder than lv9's?

Neal

Smash Rookie
No, I think lvl 9's are harder than lvl 7's. I played against a random lvl 9 comp, and it was an olimar. He was beating me a lot. I was DK tho. But when I played against a lvl 7 olimar, I beat him no problem.

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Luigi, Wolf and Pit gives me the most trouble

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Peaches aren't really that difficult at all, but I'll agree with other people by saying Luigi is difficult.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL people seriously think lvl 9 Luigi is hard?

If you know how to beat REAL LUIGIs, you can easily beat the cpu...

as a character, luigi is easily camped because of his lack of range and priority. this works against real ppl AND the CPU, except less so against real people because they know how to approach well using full hops and luigi tornado.

i use sheik, who is countered by luigi in many cases, but i still **** the lvl 9 using needle + bair camping

i think lvl 9 pikachu is the hardest lol if u let him adapt to u, and play him in a few matchse he gets progressively harder unless u keep it fresh. great practice buddy when i dont have anyone to play (though i should start playing online more...)

Ange

Smash Lord
Luigi might be a good computer, but he isnt really that hard like people say he is.

A computer I DO think is hard though is Pikachu. :/ That squirrel can be a real jerk.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
If you don't use the learning thing then it's preety much agreed by the majority of the people that luigi's the hardest. I'm pretyy sure that the learning thing is still just a theory, but anyway, I stilthink luigi. My most coming mistake if fairing and missing while they up b me. I think that's pretty much the best coding any CPU has.

Top Bottom