• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the strongest CPU

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Hmm... their all insanely easy really. :p But luigi gives me the most trouble.

gocubs44123

Smash Cadet
I hate Level 9 comps because they know exactly what im about to do when a normal online opponent wouldn't like i try some of my combo's and they are easily stopped where they work over 50 percent of the time online.

dragon.myrrh

Smash Rookie
Lvl 9 luigi is hardest untrained CPU easily.

Disturbingly a lvl 9 Marth trained to aerial spam destroys luigi.... go figure?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I wonder if you can teach the CPU's to glitch? and if Melee had this ability to teach CPU's to use button inputs they would be hella harder! they could wave dash L-cancle and other abilities.
It would make fighting CPU's on melee alot funner

DarkAura

Smash Lord
doubt it but what i have noticed is that if you use a certain move repetitively it will catch on for example when i play fox and use Dair whenever i jump the CPU starts to counter it buy grabbing me before i land. and is it just me or do CPU 9 have faster reflexes than any human being on the planet? (sometimes)

dragon.myrrh

Smash Rookie
They probably do...

Which CPU doesn't live up to the human controlled character? I reckon untrained lvl 9 marth or snake... they're both a bit pathetic =C

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
Like everyone said, Luigi, Olimar, Peach, and sometimes Pit are annoying to fight. I'd say lv 9 for anybody is harder than lv 7. I used to practice with CPU's on lv 7, but I eventually pushed it up to lv 9, which is a lot more difficult.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol not much of a reason for him to be a pain in the *** btw i cant use my laptop for rest of the week so ill be on brawl

dragon.myrrh

Smash Rookie
Correct me if im wrong but I think some lvl 9 CPUs fight alot more ferociously on some stages than others... verse a lvl 9 wolf on final destination then verse the same wolf on the origional pokemon stadium... A bit of a difference.... >.<

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I say we make an all star Wii where people all over will try to download it's replays just to train.

And how we do this is get the best of each character and Replay their best combos and fighting style.

This way It will punish us to train with CPU's and also make more noobs wish they never DL the replay

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Correct me if im wrong but I think some lvl 9 CPUs fight alot more ferociously on some stages than others... verse a lvl 9 wolf on final destination then verse the same wolf on the origional pokemon stadium... A bit of a difference.... >.<
not only that i think it also depends on the color they are.

bionicdroid

Smash Cadet
I believe that lv 9 Luigi is the deadliest, because he times his dodges better than all the computers, in the sense that he utilizes it the most. Plus he is overwhelming in aerials, MK is one of the few that can counter them with his own aerials.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
does it matter wether its brawl or melee?forget it in melee its between link and roy and in brawl 4 me its probaly mario.sometimes he b pulling off miraculis combos.(is miraculis spelled correctly?)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm starting to find lvl 9 luigi pretty legit

so pikachu, peach, luigi are my favs

yoshi has weird movement so he can be unexpectedly challenging too

Alleran

Smash Rookie
Not too sure on Brawl, but in Melee....my friends and I did this huge 64man tournament and this Dr. Mario(Level 9) was on us like John Madden on turkey and won it all.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Not too sure on Brawl, but in Melee....my friends and I did this huge 64man tournament and this Dr. Mario(Level 9) was on us like John Madden on turkey and won it all.
Yeah i remember he was pretty tough. I think Luigi was still the toughest one from that game though. It was either him or Ganondorf (when he was powerful as ****, *sigh*)

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Errr.... Sometimes when it comes with CPU's it's Ike. Me and Ike... When I use my own Ike. I try to smash. It's got the nerves to hold onto the edge. I wonder where the CPU's Get so smart all of a sudden? Maybe it's just me taking it to extreme. XD

But honestly I can vote for Pikachu, and sometimes Ike. (Sometimes I say. XD )

But I forgot Kirby enjoys hitting with powerful attacks too. So let me not forget that pink marshmallow. : D

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is probably the strongest CPU im not sure which level but sometimes i cant 2-3 stock the luigis :/

Top Bottom