• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character is your counterpick?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
The title sums it up neatly. When facing a character that Fox gets screwed over by (Pikachu, Sheik, Ice Climbers, to a lesser extent ZSS...), which character do you often use as a counterpick? Or do you not use a counterpick at all (which IMO wouldn't be very sensible, but nonetheless...)?

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a second i usually stay fox and proceed to get *****!

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
DDD for most, and mk for the Pikachu/IC matchup. DDD and Fox cover each other pretty well, save for ic and Pikachu but that's what MK is for :3

DarkAura

Smash Lord
marth is my secondary so i most likely will use him as he covers foxes bad matchups pretty well if not il use meta knight because... it's meta knight, he cant lose

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Marth ****s everyone up (except for maybe MK, which isn't too terrible).

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ironically, the characters in the OP do well/**** against ROB, my main's a no-go. That's why I've been picking up Falco, Snake, and MK. Mainly Falco. I've also promised if I actually learn Falco, I must learn Wolf so I can have the entire Star Fox squad.

Top Bottom