• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Agreed. And save. He was so pumped up third quarter he was just raw energy.

East Coast bb's. Brawl friendlies? I'm bored.

and Lost rules, cog.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
ha i never look at the page, i just assume once it's broken into the third page of my subscriptions it's time to post regardless of the conversation at hand.

I need help. I've been playing too much brawl. slap me with a gc controller or soemthing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wolfy
on monday there's a mini-mini-tournament at my friend's house...not the coming monday just like MLK monday i think
it'll be 16 ppl maybe but gunpunch (i.e. overswarm, kel...sliq probably not) and I will be there

interested?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Where abouts? If it's Cincinatti it'll probably be a no-go till spring. I can only do Cleveland Area, and MAYBE Columbus/Akron/Canton

I do love me some Gunpunch! though.

I'm in the process of making an epic, over the top video that calls out Anubite to man up and play me. It'll be done during the week sometime.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
who is this tim tebow
does he stack up to the manliness of cog's beard?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Sleepy might be the only person in Georgia that doesn't know/hate who Tim Tebow is ha
He plays football for the University of Florida
(who just won the national championship)
which is in Gainesville, FL
which is where I grew up.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ohhh.
I don't watch american football.

I've been to gainesville!

there was beard residue, no wonder.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
anyone mind if i quote them in my video im making? stuff from a few pages ago, i'll edit with the quotes i wanna use...

I'm hoping that kid is a troll.
****, that almost makes me want to beat up random scrubs at brawl. Oh wait, been there done that.

Yeah, beat his ***, post it, and the lulz will follow.

Also, lol @ soul calibre. I'll assume it's a typo.

Also also, troll troll is troll.
man, wolfy is srs too awesome.
You'll make TBB's famous if you do it and win.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
[21:07] warhammer666477@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): so im dressing up as captain falcon next week at a party
[21:07] warhammer666477@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): i can moon walk, knee, taunt, and falcon punch irl consistantly
[21:07] Smaochan - Melee <3: lol
[21:08] warhammer666477@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): And I'll probably add a few things of ganon too my costume
[21:08] warhammer666477@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): like his buldge
[21:09] Smaochan - Melee <3: lol
[21:09] Smaochan - Melee <3: planning on using a sock? :p
[21:10] warhammer666477@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): No, I'm using my own pen1s, sorry

clowsui

Smash Legend
Bladebreakers bumpage

So I think I'ma be at a tournament sometime this weekend but Wolfy might make it too
Bladebreakers MMs/bets on who wins?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If we break -15 with windchill

it doesn't even matter.

I'm gonna go all in

and bank on the cancellation,

and work on that vid all night,

and wake up early and

slay the all is brawl ladder LOL

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I bet it's pretty stressful to be a mod. Lots of idiots to keep up with. Sounds like something a third world country might do to someone who steals a mango or something.

Top Bottom