• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You're supposed to perform the ritual at a BB tournament, such as Mass Madness. We'll prepare the ceremonial BB arena for you to toss the baby into once you're finished. It's a beautiful ceremony that everyone should see at least once.
If Boxman brings a cabbage patch doll with a BB rail implanted in its back I would be so happy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i like the trick where skler takes his clothes off then sends me nudes.

RDK

Smash Hero
hmmm there's one for .gov, too

seems even the feds like jacking off to you skler

LLDL

Smash Hero
you guys should induct me into the blade brakers. My smash name is not flame6753, it is CHAIN-ACE, teh fear and terror of the Neptune New Jersey area. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU6pexcqfbY

lol wolfy, I love how you have quail man as your icon.

I need a blade breakers sig lol. I'd probably say something like "Brawl is 4 Scrubzz" with the melee disc and have my character as angry beavers

Skler

Smash Master
It isn't photoshopped Wolfy, I just did a search on ssbm sucks and it DOES do that. Way too good.

Mat.zebulation needs to do some vouching.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Every infraction/warning I get from Dazwa is a point for me :D
I think i'm due an update of one or two red points.

it's because I luv dazwa no homo
all bromo

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Google Search Engine for brawl. Wait...

So guys, if I were to smash a 42 pound rock with another 42 pound rock, would it count as breaking blades? Cuz, ya know, 42 pounds rocks are hard to break.

Skler

Smash Master
It depends, are the rocks actually tops with monsters in them that spin around trying to destroy other tops with monsters in them?

If you aren't breaking blades you aren't breaking anything.

Skler

Smash Master
Mass Madness needs to happen right now so me and KevinM can have a romantic talk and romantic...other things.

Pink Reaper should also attend.

So should Variola.

And Sleepyk.

Love fest!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mass Madness needs to happen because KevinM and I are having a money match on the level of the Super Bowl, crazy un-needed ceremonies included!

Come to think of it, Skler is one of the ceremonial main-hat-drawers!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
A plan is in the works to have SPICTom/Vigilante and KevinM to do recorded commentary and just **** West Coast commentary in general.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
A plan is in the works to have SPICTom/Vigilante and KevinM to do recorded commentary and just **** West Coast commentary in general.
why is there a duo of northeasterners named SPICTom and Vigilante and a duo of southerners named Tom and Virgilante? thats just nuts.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
**** Tom and Vigilante are the same person, he just doesn't like the name "**** Tom" because...well, yeah. People still call him that often though, it's stuck.

Also, I thought Thomas Vigil was done with smash? omg i get to see him again

Skler

Smash Master
Boney!

I forget who had that sig in the first place, but it spread like the plague in england.

or an STD at a smash tournament.

Top Bottom