• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
TvC is **** weird. Giant robots? Also, maybe it's just me, but only 3 attack buttons seems like too few for a traditional fighter, especially one based on 6-button fighters. And yeah, I know it's technically 4, but assist barely counts as it's own button.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll make it a sig.

I'm good

with 1 mintue photoshops.

And procrastinating.

I'll do it in the morning

when I'm less tired.

And also, I have an amazing

BARWL replay to upload.

Yes, it confirms Captain Falcon

to be, in fact, the baddest

mother****er that ever lived

RDK

Smash Hero
Ah, the joys of incompetent Photoshopping.

And how did you guys manage to get your hands on a copy of TvC? It hasn't been released outisde Japan yet. I'll bet I could find a torrent for it and play the Japanese version, but then again I don't know Japanese. It would be a ***** navigating the menus.

Skler

Smash Master
Dazwa's new sig is amazing. The dolphin looks like it's high out of its mind while the frog elevates the coolness to new levels.

Also bump.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
kage had some other things to say about it <_<

ihop madness 2 baby where you at

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That is quite possibly the most manly brawl combo I've ever seen.

Also, Wolfy, what happened to playing me in gears?

EDIT: SO I just remembered I've been playing smash 64 lately, and it kicks ***. Discuss.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Someone mind explaining the changes to a gears noob? I'm always interested in hearing about how patches effect games, even if I don't play them <_<

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ooooh
im excited for gears patch.. i have no idea what they changed since i just started playing
cant wait toget home to patch that shiiiit

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm glad they fixed that ****. Boomshield shotgun got on my nerves. I might go back online tonight and see how things have changed.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey Skler, are you going to be on at all today? I just realized we've never played and I feel the need to get my *** whooped at something other than card games today.

Skler

Smash Master
I support Blade Breakers so much that I would sacrifice my unborn son in your name.
We'll accept your sacrifice. The correct way to go about doing it is to rip the spinal cord out of the child's back (via the bum, as if you were letting a beyblade rip) while yelling "LET IT RIP!"

Get it? Let it R.I.P? I'm so witty.

Edit: Team paradox friendlies all day Variola.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
We'll accept your sacrifice. The correct way to go about doing it is to rip the spinal cord out of the child's back (via the bum, as if you were letting a beyblade rip) while yelling "LET IT RIP!"

Get it? Let it R.I.P? I'm so witty.

Edit: Team paradox friendlies all day Variola.
Very well. Send me your address so I can send it to you.

Skler

Smash Master
You're supposed to perform the ritual at a BB tournament, such as Mass Madness. We'll prepare the ceremonial BB arena for you to toss the baby into once you're finished. It's a beautiful ceremony that everyone should see at least once.

Top Bottom