• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lulz I played kel before the American release though. Vidjo had a tournament at his parent's house and I remember I had OS, Kel, and Mikey Lenetia in my pool. I never stood a chance. I remember Vidjo was using Lucas and doing fairly well, Joel was tearing **** up with GaW, Lenetia ruled a friendly tv for like an hour using ZELDA, I 2 stocked some random guy's fox with DOC in melee, and I witnessed one of the gayer matches on Japes with OS's r.o.b. Oh, and one of my friends writes for another website and wanted to get early info on brawl so i brought him, and he talked to Vidjo's mom for like an hour. I laughed my *** off.

And **** a drive to the nasty natti is going to kick my ***.

RDK

Smash Hero
Vidjo's Mom is a respectable player in the midwest. She can even D3 infinite.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Vidjo's girlfriend whooped some scrub with Toon Link. For the Genesis dream matches I call Vidjo's (ex?) girlfriend (Toon Link) vs. Vidjo's Mom (D3) for the Mid West Title Belt.

clowsui

Smash Legend
RDK This was a tourney that I hosted like yesterday

Also tio sucks massive balls if it's not an exact number of participants that it wants -_-

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
first off, bladebreakers never stop blading and/or breaking said blades.

Second, much love to skler. north east ohio needs moar melee. hell id go to pa or as far as toledo. at least for college next year ill be a short ride from osu and a few other pockets like CF and akron

clowsui

Smash Legend
wolfy just like...drive down to springfield, dayton or like columbus sometime, there are players for both games in those areas

central/southern ohio ftw

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
When you love something as much as blading, you counterpick D3 with DK.

And come spring I'll be in central ohio a lot. and once I'm in college I can make the drive to the nasty natti

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
When you love something as much a Glading you avoiding telling the truth about kind of brand you candles are.

edit: huh, i fugged up...w.e i wont fix someone was talking to me while i was posting johns

RDK

Smash Hero
When you love something as much as blading you shut the **** up, Wigz.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
rdk got a Combo B-B-B-B-Breaker....no wait...

And to answer your question smooth i may be going to one this month and maybe one next month depeding if i can get days off from work and i haz enough coins to make the trip...

I tell ya the economy is making it hard for us guys who get out currency from boxes with question marks...

also is ohana still happening?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
no, go to genesis instead

it's probably a solid 4 times more expensive for me lulz

i would drive to ohana, driving to my old house in boston took 14 hours or so i think.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i would love to go to genisis.

:<
i don't think i have the resources to do so though,
but thats a john so forget i said it

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
oh man id so take you up on that.

if i did go id would be on the bus of smashhhh so idk whats the deal with that.
id assume wed stay together, but there are a few bladers that would be on that so maybe we can take a stop, **** each other then be on our merry way

Skler

Smash Master
Having to sit through one day of Brawl would be enough for me to start slitting my wrists, so Genesis is a no go for me unless they have tons of Melee setups all the time and a place where I can throw peanuts at the Brawl players during matches.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Having to sit through one day of Brawl would be enough for me to start slitting my wrists, so Genesis is a no go for me unless they have tons of Melee setups all the time and a place where I can throw peanuts at the Brawl players during matches.
With enough space to house 400+, I can imagine that there's going to be plenty of Melee setups.

MM, Skler?

Smooth Criminal

Skler

Smash Master
If I go, yes.

They may have the space, but will they have the setups? I also need peanuts to hurl and an ideal position from which to hurl them.

Top Bottom