• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I wish more p2w'ers actually played smash. nesnoob doesn't seem like one to really travel out of the south to play, takeshi is.....takeshi. secret is.....secret, and Wigz doesn't seem that into smash. Just RDK you, and me haha.
Well, I won't lie: I'm a lot like n00b in the regards that I don't travel very far outside of my region. But I am doing what I can to remedy this, one bit at a time. Now that I have a car that I can actually afford, living expenses that come with living by myself shouldn't be TOO bad. I may actually be able to SAVE MONEY for a change rather than lose it all paying bills.

But I need to get out of my parents' house first. This requires me to start saving money. I have no qualms about being frugal---living on my own has made me exercise incredible restraint---but I shouldn't have procrastinated on the account of the holidays. Spending six hundred dollars on Christmas goodies for the family was not one of my brightest endeavors; most of that money should have gone to savings so I can make down payments on utilities and security deposits. My folks aren't really in a hurry to usher me out the door yet, though. They also know full well that I don't plan on staying here forever, nor do I want to.

I am NOT missing Genesis for the world; I'm pumping all of my vacation days into it. This is the excuse I've been waiting for to head over to the West Coast.

Edit: @ RDK

Said the copypasta Falco main. I still want my MM, RDK.

Smooth Criminal

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I have family near by, like an 45 min to 1 hour drive. I'm supposed to stay there for two weeks this summer so I've structured it around this. Any other tournaments around this date? Because I want to experience norcal like i should.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Careful man, it's dangerous if you aint a PacWest native. Don't post no matter what as more than likely you will be eaten alive(if you actually survive long enough to be eaten) Also there's some spam, not alot, like one or two posts, but its there.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wolfy I'm so disappointed with you right now and I think you know why.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Good luck with college apps man. They suck.

I'm done though, big scholarship to go to Baldwin-Wallace in ohio and run track too.
Thanks for the support. I have a bunch of supplements to finish up in the next couple days. I'm already in at WPI with a scholarship though, so all is good. I just hate writing the freaking essays...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SO GUYS WHERE'S THE SKLEREARD

I DEMAND HOT BEARD ACTION FROM A CERTAIN BB MEMBER

also i can't believe i forgot to add everybody. I got xbl again nuggs.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I go to youtube and look at a bunch of users

VioleTAK
CholeraSC
KlazartSC
diggitySC
moletrap

Those are my favs.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Cholera is by far my favorite
Huge Reach bias though lol
His apprentice, Hazel, is starting to get to me too
Such a cute voice <3

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cholera is my fave too.

I only like commentators with good voices LOL. They could be like, the best commentator ever, but if they had a sucky voice the **** them LOL. I can't stand Rise.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Rise's voice is like...not TOO annoying but I mean I see why you don't like it.

Hmmm let's see who's going to GENESIS in this thread.

Lezz see some hands people

EDIT: Well I see RDK, Wolfy, Smooth, Dazwa and Pink Reaper are going =)

Anyone else?

Btw, Inui likes to **** little boys for their money, NOT me lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao I read your post too Smooth and I forgot to include you
Dazwa's going too!?

Bladebreakers should **** and dominate top 9 like they did in the old days...

Top Bottom