• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Where am I? I have an official 'WTF is a Keto' sig too :(. lol

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That pic is amazing...

So yeah, someone should get at me on Gears 2, I'm gonna start playing it live tomorrow night, I think. Depends on when I finally take the 360 back up to my room >.>

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think you should teach me to be good at gears so we can make the bladebreakers rep in multiple games.

I still haven't bought another live subscription... I swear I will by friday.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm working on that sniper bit. I should have it down soon, how much harder could it be than wavedashing?

Does an active reloaded sniper down in one hit anywhere on the body? Cuz that would make it a lot easier.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I can't believe school wasn't cancelled today, 6 inches of snow, and it's all turned to ice 0.0

I was totally banking on the snowday. I was up until....now.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Uh, this current snowpocalypse is about 20 inches or so. This **** is not fun to shovel.

@Skler: How can you NOT like skidding at 5mph? It makes drifting so much easier and fun.

Skler

Smash Master
Sliding isn't fun on crowded roads though, it's actually rather terrifying when you're trying to stop at a light before turning and go CRUISING RIGHT ON THROUGH while fishtailing. To make those situations better I rev my engine so everyone just thinks I'm an ******* and hope I start moving in the correct direction quickly.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I recant my statement about snow driving being fun. I drove 3 blocks today and couldn't control the car for ****. Not to mention I couldn't park the **** thing because the spot was iced and snowy and ****. I had to get out, shovel it out, and then shove the **** thing in.

Although wavecheating IRL would be pretty cool, too bad traction is more useful in the metagame.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I wish more p2w'ers actually played smash. nesnoob doesn't seem like one to really travel out of the south to play, takeshi is.....takeshi. secret is.....secret, and Wigz doesn't seem that into smash. Just RDK you, and me haha.

Top Bottom