• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Hey so who's the best character in brawl for casual+item type rulesets?

I wagered my soul against this guy

and at 7pm est tomorrow i'll be playing him in a best of 3 set, with an EVO2K-esque ruleset.
I'm recording it, and i'm sure lulz will ensue. only thing is, i haven't played brawl in ages.

I was maining wario for a while and i'm thinking either wario or falco. it's just i'm a solid 90% certain he'll go MK.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
He's a real best in your basement type. I'm going to **** him sideways with wario even if he goes MK. I think the whole thing is so hilarious.

RDK

Smash Hero
Please record that and post it as a response to whatever video you guys were commenting on.

Label it "Random guy wipes the floor with Anubite".

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
****, that almost makes me want to beat up random scrubs at brawl. Oh wait, been there done that.

Yeah, beat his ***, post it, and the lulz will follow.

Also, lol @ soul calibre. I'll assume it's a typo.

Also also, troll troll is troll.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Hey so who's the best character in brawl for casual+item type rulesets?

I wagered my soul against this guy

and at 7pm est tomorrow i'll be playing him in a best of 3 set, with an EVO2K-esque ruleset.
I'm recording it, and i'm sure lulz will ensue. only thing is, i haven't played brawl in ages.

I was maining wario for a while and i'm thinking either wario or falco. it's just i'm a solid 90% certain he'll go MK.
You'll make TBB's famous if you do it and win.

RDK

Smash Hero
Care to share the story behind that sexually arousing new sig, Sleepy?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm pumped for the match, RDK and I played several matches today, and it was hilarious.

I'll post vids in a bit. Recorded 'em all.

Skler

Smash Master
Crono being a ginger is actually what make me love the game so much, it has a hero I could relate to.

The only difference is he knew magic and beat up singing robots for silver points, whereas I only know magic and beat up normal robots for bronze points.

The BBs **** gears of war too (witty).

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Crono being a ginger is actually what make me love the game so much, it has a hero I could relate to.

The only difference is he knew magic and beat up singing robots for silver points, whereas I only know magic and beat up normal robots for bronze points.

The BBs **** gears of war too (witty).
****. I went 29 & 8 on Annex, Day One last night but lost cus some *** on my team could only manage 2 kills and a single capture in 20 minutes -_-

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Don't think he played.

Pink Reaper, I didn't see you on. We should do some wingman or something. Or King of the Hill. I've only lost 2 of like, 20 on that.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yeah he never showed up. I'm going to creep on his youtube page and get him to man up and play me.

Just did friendlies with RDK for like 2 hours.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lulz the beta uploader for youtube sucks nuts, double uploaded one, ill get the others up including some of the funnier ones from last night

http://www.youtube.com/user/wgwolverine

5 added. I'm going to do a series of brawl tips based off of a lot of goofy replays i have saved like th diddy-jet pack one. i guess they'll be sorta like gimpy's minus the paper mario music.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow this sh it SUCKED

so in WB i had the choice of playing sliq or a luigi player...the coin flip got me the luigi and then it turns out that i get switched to play with kel, one of my mw smash role models -___- so i just squandered against him (he plays MK x_x)

in LB i played the luigi player. was doing fine the first match...second match he picks norfair. here's where i get dumb - stayed marth, got *****. then i was even DUMBER and i picked smashville, STAYING marth when I could have easily gone MK, or hell even picked a BETTER marth stage (i.e. DELFINO).

-____-

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Kel whooped on me last time I played him. I want revengesies.

His MK was to MK for my Pika back then.

Cleveland needs moar tournament o_O

Is nojoes having another soon?

clowsui

Smash Legend
i think so?
anyways i'm probably going to try and hold an MW regional for him before he leaves for japan...so look out for that wofly =)

RDK

Smash Hero
I remember last time I played Kel I went even with him until the last match of our set, and he ended up knocking me into the loser's bracket partway through the tourney. He's a good MK.

What tournament was this? Nojoe's?

Top Bottom