• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite songs in brawl ??

TYCHO

Smash Rookie
shin onagashima, final destination, Attack and Butter Building are my favorite

tko112

Smash Lord
my fave music in Brawl is:

Final Destination (Melee)
Mute City (Melee)
Fire Emblem (Melee)
Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros)
Rainbow Road
Great Temple/Temple
Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior
Gourmet Race
Area 6
Star Wolf Theme
Team Galactic Battle
Planet Colors
Skyworld
Go K.K Rider
Tetris: Type B
Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun)
Open Your Heart
Live and Learn
His World (Instrumental)

Cat99

Smash Rookie
Lost Woods, Final Destination and Brame Blast. But all the songs are good.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Corneria, Starfox 64 Main, Starwolf, and Final Destination are great. I also love Gerudo Valley, gets me in a nice nostalgic mood :)

Mr. Hodge

Smash Rookie
I have to say that the zelda stuff is definitely some of the best in the game, especially the tracks from Wind Waker. Are there any Super Mario Galaxy songs in this game? I have yet to find all the CDs and wanted to know if I could find some from that game

Gatlin

I have to say that the zelda stuff is definitely some of the best in the game, especially the tracks from Wind Waker. Are there any Super Mario Galaxy songs in this game? I have yet to find all the CDs and wanted to know if I could find some from that game
Judging from what IGN has about Brawl's songs is:

"Airship Theme"
"Remix of the Airship theme from Super Mario Bros. 3. Airships in Super Mario Galaxy also played a none-too-different orchestral arrangement of this theme "

So it seems that is the closest you'll get to having a Galaxy theme :/ I believe Galaxy was too new of a game to really input any music into Brawl as it seems they were aiming for more of a nostalgic remix to their songs.

Reckage

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1564-4002-7302
1: Fire Emblem (Melee)
2: WarioWare Inc.
3: Encounter
4: Mute city (Melee)
5: Song of storms
6: Molgera battle
7: Dialga / Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar
8: Flat Zone 2
9: Dragon Roost Island
10: Luigi Circuit

PARAK¥Z£

Smash Rookie
1. FE Melee
2. Bramble Blast
3. Snowman
4. Unfounded Revenge
5. The Legendary Air Ride Machine
6. Molgera Battle
7. Bramble Blast
8. Bramble Blast
9. Gourmet Race
10. Bramble Blast

Totally didn't rip off MetallicMario at all.

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
you need surround sound to really know.I say
1 vs marx, this is the best song
2 bramble blast
3 final destination, you really need surround sound for this one
4 buter building again you need S.S. or just listen to the back round music
5 molgera battle, down graded from the real second battle with molgera but still good

Sephy95

Smash Lord
1.FD
2.Giga Bowser
3.Great Temple/Temple
4.Hidden Mountain and Forest
5.Dark World
6.Molgera Battle
7.Village of the Blue Maiden
8.Butter Building
9.K.K. Rider
10.Boss Battle 2
Too many to name.....

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Calling To The Night, Pokemon Diamond Dialga & Palkia Battle, Route 209, Snowman, Tetris B, Mario Bros., Climb Up And Get The Last Chance, and a few more I can't remember.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
All the LoZ songs
Battlefield (ver.2)
Final Destination (Brawl)
Fire Field
Mute City
The Legendary Air Ride Machine
Underwater Theme
Shin Onagashima
Bramble Blast
Norfair
Sector 1
Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior

That's enough.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
About Bramble Blast. How is it a good song on Brawl? I've played Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy Kong's Quest and Bramble Blast was honestly better on there than its remake here.

Gatlin

I really like Bramble Blast because it is one of the calmer songs on the game. I agree with Supa though, I prefer the original.

Gatlin

That is really how I feel about most songs in Brawl, "This is cool, but I prefer the original." There are only a select few that really exceed their predecessors completely, at least in my opinion.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I agree with you there. Have you noticed that the songs taken directly from their game are altered a bit? As in they sound slightly different. Like the Molgera song. It didnt seem as epic as on Wind Waker.

Gatlin

Hah definitely. I noticed with Gerudo Valley too. It sounds pretty much the same, but it doesn't really deliver like it did before on it's actual game. Kind of like they toned it down a bit.

It may be that, or maybe the theme and surrounding of Brawl's stages just doesn't really fit as well. Such as when you think Gerudo Valley, you think of OoT and actually being in the valley, not being on a boat with characters from other games.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Hah definitely. I noticed with Gerudo Valley too. It sounds pretty much the same, but it doesn't really deliver like it did before on it's actual game. Kind of like they toned it down a bit.

It may be that, or maybe the theme and surrounding of Brawl's stages just doesn't really fit as well. Such as when you think Gerudo Valley, you think of OoT and actually being in the valley, not being on a boat with characters from other games.
Thats true. That might be it. The Majoras Mask Field them didnt really click either. I thought that Village of the Blue Maiden was an alrite fit though.

Lokinario

Smash Apprentice
DEFINITELY Mother 2, Mute City, MK's Revenge, Online Waiting Room and The Map Page / Bonus Level. These aren't in order of preference, btw.

Edit: lol I'm so surprised people don't love The Map Page / Bonus Level tune. T-T

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Bramble Blast and Porky's Theme
Porky's Theme because it is extremely catchy and I loves me some Mother 3 and Bramble Blast is a great track and is similar to some of the tracks from FFXIII. It sound nothing like any other DK tracks.

Top Bottom