• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite songs in brawl ??

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
create a sticker factory then go to special brawl and put on giant brawl then choose mario and any opponent then turn off all items accept sandbags then tie a rubberband around your wiimote and let it sit for a hour.
I could try that. I haven't tried to get the last sticker for a while now. I will definitely keep that in mind.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
It's ok to listen to for a while, but I can't go more than 10 minutes before I get bored. Then again, I prefer it over any other Pikmin songs, lol.

kingofkings97

Smash Cadet
I think it's cool how nintendo gave people the option to have music or have a realistic theme to distant planet.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
I downloaded the entire soundtrack for brawl. It's ridiculously good.

fav songs: brambleblast, tom nook's theme, the entire F-zero collection. particularly silence

just6586

Smash Rookie
For some reason, I really like the Pikmin world map song. It's like a spring morning after a long night of rainfall.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Norfair remix, F-Zero and Zelda themes.

janne_837

Smash Cadet
No doubt, Mute City :)
Overall all F-Zero and Metroid themes and of course Forest of Hope, such a peaceful song :D

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
- Shin Onigashima
- Snowman
- Marionation Gear
- Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun)
- Bramble Blast

Everything else is obsolete

Top Bottom