• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the most pain that you've had, with the hurtings even.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I feel really lucky that I haven't had any of these injuries before. Heck, I've never broken a bone.

I can only remember two times when I was in a significant amount of pain.

1. When I was like 2 or something, I fell off a stool and bit my tongue in half... barfed a few times before and after they sewed it back together.
Woooow biting your tongue in half??? Omg just reading that makes me squirm. Accidentally biting my tongue while eating hurts enough, let alone imagining what it would be like to bite it completely in half...

Wanted to add that one time my bro took a mighty swing with a golf club without seeing me walk by (we were in the house, not at a golf course lol) and split my ear and head wide open. Suprisingly the pain wasn't THAT bad, I think cuz it happened so fast. I barely realized I was seriously injured until my bro panicked at the sight of the blood. The after pain was pretty bad though.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Chlorine poisoning. I was cleaning my pool one day and was having trouble opening the bucket of chlorine powder. As I was bending over it, the top popped open and I (stupidly) took a big breath in on accident. The pain was so overwhelming and immediate. I fell over, hacking, coughing and not being able to breathe. Each gasp was like fire every time, heh. My mom called Poison Control and they said there was nothing I could do and I stayed like that for about two or three hours.

yossarian22

Smash Journeyman
I got hydrogen peroxide poured on a badly burned and scratched left hand. Pain is having million of tiny cuts doused in hydrogen peroxide.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Probably when the doctor thought my appendix was bad. For 2/3 days I felt really sick with a stomach viral type of thing- so i dismissed it and assumed it'd get better. We called the doctor and he said because I was having lower abdominal pain as well as pain in my balls. it could be appendicitis. i went there and it turned out it wasn't. I missed 2 weeks of school and the doctors never told me what was wrong. I laid curled up in a ball for 2 weeks listening to music praying it'd go away

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Are you sure it was hydrogen peroxide. That stuff is only supposed to bubble. I've never had it hurt, just feel weird. But thenagain, I've never used it on burns

M.K

Level 55
Broke my wrist while tripping over an unused scooter. I don't think it hurt that bad, but going to bed that night was a ***** because I couldn't get in a comfortable position! A recent sunburn also hurts pretty badly.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I was chopping and de-seeding jalapeno peppers the other day. After I was done, I went to take a tinkle, but forgot to wash my hands first. Not the worst pain ever, but it burned pretty hardcore.

Troy

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have had many injuries in my life. Sure dislocating both my shoulders at the same time hurt. Breaking my hand hurt. Being stabbed inthe stomach by a branch also hurt. But above all other pains, i'd have to say the worst is Pancreantitis.

April 2007 i was hospitalized with pancreantitis. I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain. I went two weeks with my stomach gradually swelling. Going from a 30 inch waist to around 45 inches. At first i thought it was womenly crap, being hormonal and cramping. but as it grew, i was unable to eath, or breathe propperly. When i finally went, i had just gone out to dinner and could barley eat half of my salad. That was a sign that something was wrong. Went to the hospital, they did blood work. My limphnodes (spelling?) was in the 180's. 20-50 is healthy.

the pain is a pulsing throbbing ache, as if someone is inside your stomach, holding your innards and twisting it, and at the same time scratching, and pulling. And at time there will be large cramps along with that.

...NOT fun.

Oh, and pancreantitis is when your pancreas has a severe infection. You can die from it ^__^

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
One time on one of my friend's birthdays, as I arrived they all rushed to his room as if to hide from me. As soon as I go to open the door, my fingers get slammed in the door... by like 5 people. They didn't even realize they were doing it so it took like 10 seconds for them to open the door. HOLY ****!!!

D13

Smash Ace
I've never broken any bones, but I did mess up my achilles tendon in track a few months ago. That was pretty painful.

~rh

Smash Lord
Heartbreak By far. lol

Pulling a muscle in my abdomen area. It felt like a terrible stomach-ache every time I moved for days. Was pure hell, really.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
One time on one of my friend's birthdays, as I arrived they all rushed to his room as if to hide from me. As soon as I go to open the door, my fingers get slammed in the door... by like 5 people. They didn't even realize they were doing it so it took like 10 seconds for them to open the door. HOLY ****!!!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Well one time I was in Flordia for Sping break and one day we decided to swim in the Atlantic Ocean. So after a couple of minutes swimming in there a Jellyfish stings me in my thigh and it hurt so much! It was like a big needle going through my skin. Im very glad it didnt go any higher >_>.

And recently I was eating some hot cheeto puffs laying down and a crumb or whatever fell into my eye and burned like hell.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
Egh, for me it's been of the few serious stomach pains I've had. Doubled over.. ugh.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Never broke a bone

I was attacked by a Rottweiler when I was 10 it bit my right palm and wrist
my left arm and right leg it sucked=( I was stung by a bee when I was 6 and had a bad allergic reaction
I got a concussion playing softball when I was ranover by the other guy and smack the back of my head against the floor

And the thing that pained me the most was when I was very little maybe 4 or 5 my stepdad tied me to a chair and put tape over my mouth...I cried sooo much

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
When I was playing first base in baseball, I tried to get a kid out at first, but it was so close that we ended up colliding... Yea, so his helmet went into the skin below my nose, and I had to get a couple stitches. Also, my nose was very swollen, and it was very annoying because I wasn't able to breathe through it for like 5 days. Also, the kid I collided into just chipped a tooth... but his dad is a dentist!!!

~rh

Smash Lord
Chlorine poisoning. I was cleaning my pool one day and was having trouble opening the bucket of chlorine powder. As I was bending over it, the top popped open and I (stupidly) took a big breath in on accident. The pain was so overwhelming and immediate. I fell over, hacking, coughing and not being able to breathe. Each gasp was like fire every time, heh. My mom called Poison Control and they said there was nothing I could do and I stayed like that for about two or three hours.
o.o

**** dude, that sounds terrible. I'm sure it was way worse than how you described it too. :(

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
So here's the story. When I was about 11 a bunch of my buddies and I were on a teeter-totter. There was three guys on each side. Well when my side was in the air the other group jumped off. Well out of schere fear I wrapped my feet around the seat so when I hit the ground I landed on my right foot. It wasn't just me that land on my foot but two other guys also, so about 240 pounds directly on the side. I was the only one that got hurt cause I was on the back. I don't think this was the worst pain I've felt but one of the worst and it's the first one I thought of.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Okay, so I was eating some hot wings...with really hot HOT sauce. Apperently you're not supposed to rub your eyes with that sauce...

It felt like when something is in your eye only it burns and hurts SOOO bad...you can't do anything about it either because your hands are all saucy, you can't rub it away. So you rinse your eyes out with water...and it still burns after that! (it's not like you can see where you are going either...)

D13

Smash Ace
I remembered a better one. When I was maybe 9, I went chasing after a ball that bounced into the woods. It had hit a piece of rotting wood that was actually a bee hive. :x

I was stung 10+ times.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Not really pain but.....

When I was 10-11 I was at my friends house and we were playing baseball. The kids brother comes by with some people he plays basketball with. So we end up playing with them. It was fun for everyone for a while until stupid me thought it was my turn at the bat...

Mistaken, I went up to the plate (looking down all the while..) and then all of a sudden darkness. I awoken a while later ( I never found out how long. I like to think it was 10 seconds, not 2 minutes...) to see a crowd of the guys forming (There was 16 mind you.) I notice i was bleeding from all appendages Yay!. I went home crying and was like deaf in one ear for a week. I didnt feel it but, whatever. Contest me.:p

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I fell off the back of a truck one time, I do not want to explain, lol, quite embarrising.
Edit: Ok, i will, a few people and I stopped a truck in the road, stupidly, I climbed on the back, the guy began moving, and he sped up, then shortly ahead a stop sign, he slowed down pretty quickly and i lost grip and fell on my back with the wind punched out of me for a good twenty seconds.
Gasping, I eventually regained normal breathing, the guy backed up and asked if everything was fine, well, of course, what could I do, get mad at him, that would be stupid.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Breaking my right foot during my freshman year in high school. I was climbing down from a roof and slipped off of the ladder. There were fractures in five places... it sucked.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I had minor surgery done once near my left lower abdomen. Afterwards, even with painkillers, it was bad enough that I physically couldn't walk or stand without using my right hand for support (by putting it against a wall or on a railing).

JLynn943

Smash Ace
i've had some horrible stomache pain lately. going to the doctor on monday to get it checked out

also, a few times (5-10) ive stretched my leg after waking up and i've gotten a tremendous amount of pain in my calf, like it's tearing or being stabbed

drcossack

Smash Ace
Dislocating my right knee.

I've twisted them before and they pop right back into place, but this one REALLY hurt.

Anyway:

It was during my last few years of high school (junior year I believe), in September. We were given the day off because of the weather (forget what it was though - I wanna say Tornado.) It's about, uh, 11, and I go to sit down on the couch. As I go to sit down (was going to sit w/legs straight out against the arm), my right knee IMMEDIATELY rotates about 45 degrees and I can't move. I'm in a ****load of pain (not enough to cry though :D ), yell for my parents, they call an ambulance, I get taken to the hospital, my knee gets put back in place.

I would've said being operated on when I was 12, but I didn't feel a thing (until after it was over.) Major reconstructive foot surgery definitely gets the nod compared to a dislocated knee though. That's one scar that's never going to fade - still very visible after more than 10 years.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
i got hit in the head pretty hard with a razor scooter that had a weelie bar on it. the corner of that weelie bar gashed the top of my head and made me bleed.
i got hit
n the head by a swung metal baseball bat by my brother
i got a 2x4 thrown at my side
i swallowed an ice cube and had massive brain freeze
i used to be constipated
i slipped on ice and fell backwards slamming my head on the ground
thats all i can think of at the moment
oh yea I had a hernia when I was two years old but don't remember of course

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i remeber when i was a little boy. i was in the bathroom searching for something, what i found was pepper spray (in a bathrooom:??) so i though "what the heck is pepper spray?" so i played with it for a little while, spraying it on my toys and licking them. then i accidently sprayed my self in the eye. it was painful and stupid, but i cant blame my curiousity.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
also, a few times (5-10) ive stretched my leg after waking up and i've gotten a tremendous amount of pain in my calf, like it's tearing or being stabbed
Idc what anyone says.

That is the most brutal pain ever. It recently happened to me again, like 2 weeks ago when I moved my leg too fast or something.

Its not that it doesn't kill a whole lot, its cuz you just woke up, and aren't ready for this s*** to happen! But it still does kill like a b****

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, so I was eating some hot wings...with really hot HOT sauce. Apperently you're not supposed to rub your eyes with that sauce...

It felt like when something is in your eye only it burns and hurts SOOO bad...you can't do anything about it either because your hands are all saucy, you can't rub it away. So you rinse your eyes out with water...and it still burns after that! (it's not like you can see where you are going either...)
And why did you rub your eyes with it?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
hey! who changed my title of this topic?
Something tells me Hiemie may have had something to do with it.

Oh and I got scratched in the eye by a can when I was little, now that hurt.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
when i was little i rode this little plastic tricicle down this hill. I stuck my legs out and wasn't peadiling so i had no control over the breaks. Then suddeny my head slammed into a mailbox gashing my forehead ouch now i have a couple stiches there. I don't really rember it but im sure it hurt like ****. Ive also broken my leg and my arm.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Idc what anyone says.

That is the most brutal pain ever. It recently happened to me again, like 2 weeks ago when I moved my leg too fast or something.

Its not that it doesn't kill a whole lot, its cuz you just woke up, and aren't ready for this s*** to happen! But it still does kill like a b****
yeah, i just don't get it. does it happen to everyone?

and you're right, it's even worse since it's so unexpected

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
having this weird allergy test done on my back. every inch of skin on my back itched really bad and i couldnt itch it for a half hour. i no its not real pain like breaking an arm, but this was painful to me.

Top Bottom