• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the most pain that you've had, with the hurtings even.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
@ JLynn and MetalLuigi, I think you're referring to a charlie horse. I get those occasionally, and was about to post saying that was the worst pain I've ever experienced, but then I realized y'all were talking about the same thing.

It's especially bad when I get one in the middle of the night and it wakes me up. Not really the best thing to shock you out of a dream.

And occasionally I get them in my neck instead of in my calf if I try to stifle a yawn weirdly. Those are terrifying because along with the pain I always think I'm never going to be able to breathe again.

slave1

Smash Lord
i had a Charlie horse deep in my thigh. that thing was soooo painful. unlike a Charlie horse you get in your calf, there is nothing you can do about it. you cant roll your ankle you just have to sit their in pain.

anyways i once had to go to the hospital because something in my stomach was killing me. they did MRI's and couldn't find anything wrong. but it hurt for like two weeks. i couldn't stand up straight, it hurt to walk around. worst night of my life. now i am deathly afraid of needles. man i hate I.Vs. the first thirty minutes it was in my arm it was terrible pain everywhere. but after that, about every half hour pain would shoot up my arm. it sucked.

man i got lists of painful things. Kicked the ground once as hard as i could on accident. (playing soccer bare foot) my foot was huge after that.

nearly cut my pinky toe off on a metal pipe. gashed open my hand on a glass shelf. that one hurt. cut my foot open on my couch. my friends younger brother smacked his head into my jaw. i couldn't close it for an hour or so.

ADD ON: this is my mom not me. she went in for major foot reconstruction, when she came out she had halo ring things around her foot, ankle, and calf. the things were being suspended by two or three wires each, that went straight through the bone and out the other side. it looked like frakinstien. she also had three screws sticking out the side of her foot. and a huge one out the back of her heel. this happened twice also, once for each foot.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
One time I got a cut on my finger that got infected so badly that it because swollen and discolored and I could barely move it. I go to the doctor for it and he had to make an incision with a scalpel to drain some of the crap out. My finger was already so sensitive that the slightest touch sent waves of pain through my whole hand and upper arm. So I think you can imagine how amazingly painful it was to have it sliced open. And not only that, but he had to SQUEEZE it a few times so the pus could drain out. More pain. After that, every time my heart beat my finger and hand would throb with ridiculous pain. I guess because of the blood flowing through or something.

And the healing process? I don't even want to get into that. I had an open wound for weeks and my skin kept flaking off.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
Well sometimes my left leg randomly tenses up for no reason and the pain gets really bad. It looks like I'm flexing my leg but I'm not and I can't unflex it or w/e. It lasts for like 5 mins and I can't walk or talk cuz the pain is just that bad. It's happened 3 times to me in completely different situations and I don't know what it is lol.
eat more potassium and drink more water

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
Tonsillectomy and oral surgery. I think that's when I experienced the most pain in my life. Both happened in less than a year.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I had a 16" pizza with chicken and donar kebab meat toppings one night, next morning I needed a s**t really badly, it was the most painful experience in my life, words can not describe, it felt like my *** was literally on fire. I vowed never to have that pizza again

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
When I was 3 I cracked my head open by jumping on my bed and hitting my head off the wooden headboard. Needed 26 stitches. I still don't remember a thing before that day.

Also, last year I had 6 spinal taps in the hospital. A huge needle getting you in the spine 6 times hurt like crazy!!!

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
I got hit in the balls once. It hurt.
I feel your pain. I was playing soccer and one of my teammates passed the ball to me. It went way too high. Also I stepped in an ant hill. I couldn't walk for about a week and it hurt like who knows what. I also punched a window and had truoble using my right hand. And I've had my right finger like mashed by doors nonstop.

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
Gahh... This thread reeks of masicism. Ah, what the heck, I'll contribute.

On a bike, doing about 20 miles per hour, and I collide head on with someone else going the opposite direction, same speed. Totalled my bike, skinned my whole left side, and broke my arm. Took about five minutes for the shock to wear off and the pain to kick in. he other guy? Said he was okay, but judging by the way he broke a 6" wood pole on his back when he flew off, I doubt it.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I've had my finger slammed in a door, my arm poked with a needle and was hit in the head with a rock...

But I don't think those things hurt more than heartbreak
My Seattle SuperSonics have been taken away by a bunch of *******s from OKC. The Sonics have been in Seattle for over 40 years and was just moved to Oklahoma, and the NBA doesn't even give a ****. The city of Seattle, and mostly its sports, seem they get ****ed in every possible way. The aforementioned Sonics are gone, the Seahawks' only Super Bowl appearance was ruined by the refs and the Mariners could have been in the World Series if the whole New York Yankees team didn't take steroids in 2000-01. Now, they are barely above the worst team in baseball, record wise.

Also, if you were wondering why I love Seattle so much, I don't live in there but I was born there and I would like to visit it again. I live in Hawaii.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Having braces for 3 years. Getting them adjusted really sucked, and during that time, no popcorn or Twix candy bars; they're awesome.

Reniko_Seika

Smash Rookie
Having a plaster saw cut into my arm. I have plaster dust under my skin because of him, almost like a tattoo

D

Deleted member

I've fallen off the Empire State Building, got hit by a train, and once got stuck in a nuclear explosion.

Bee sting on the foot.

Validbadbadman

Smash Cadet
I broke my leg once at school and I remember that the gym teacher helped me into the change room but not back to the office, so I had to limp to the office.:urg:

I remember I got a cut or wound at the top of my butt (Don't know how) and had to go to the hospital because it got infected and got a needle up my butt, well....several.:(

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I've never been afraid of anything, really. Recently, I got an ear infection and one of the symptoms was tinnitus which can make you hear things at a VERY increased volume.

Also, it may cause audible hallucinations.

It's the worst pain I've ever felt, and it's the only thing I've ever been scared of: sound. :"{

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
On a bike, doing about 20 miles per hour, and I collide head on with someone else going the opposite direction, same speed. Totalled my bike, skinned my whole left side, and broke my arm. Took about five minutes for the shock to wear off and the pain to kick in. he other guy? Said he was okay, but judging by the way he broke a 6" wood pole on his back when he flew off, I doubt it.
I've got 2 bike related ones, first I was run over by a guy on a bike when I was picking up a friends drink bottle, this ******* then proceeds to start swearing his head off at me because apparently he didn't realise that you can move around someone before hitting them when they start off 10 metres away from you.

Second one happened when I was like 8 or something, my friends and I were riding bikes through the bush along a dirt path and we came across this dip a few metres down with a jump at the end. So my friends all go down and just turn off before the jump which I might add I had intended to do too. So anyway I went down and somehow lost control of my bike, long story short I went over the jump and flew several metres through the air spinning around on my bike before being flung off and landing amongst a bunch of sticks and rocks, then (lucky me) my bike landed... on me. That was a bad day.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Long story short.

I was shot in the balls multiple times at close range in a night paintball game. The guy also shattered my flashlight in the ambush. I accidently grabbed a cactus while i was trying to find all my gear in the dark. I went back to the campsite and put a bag of ice on my lap while my friend picked all the needles out of my hand.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
God I can't read this thread. Worst pain I've experienced has been vaccinations.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I haven't had very many bad pains in my life, so the worst is probably growing pains. I can't stand those.

I heard that kidney stones are horrible. I hope I never have one.

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say drinking Mountain Dew before soccer game with 0 hours of sleep the night before. My leg cramped up so much I had to have help to get off the field.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i dislocate my shoulder all the time, yu get used to it the pain isnt that severe.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I have horrible Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists and next Thursday they will attach wires to my arm and electrocute me to see how bad the nerves are blocked. After that, my arms will be put on a stretcher to depressurize them.

About a year ago, I was getting some neosporin, when the cap fell into a drawer. I reached into it, felt a pick, then pulled my hand out to see it covered in blood. I sliced the sip of my finger with an open razor blade. My finger was flat on one side.

In 7th grade, I broke my foot. The PE teacher said I couldn't have because I wasn't cry, due to the fact I was still in shock. He grabbed my big toe and cracked it saying, "See that would have made you cry." He then made me walk to the office, about 60 or so feet away. I blacked out. On the way to the car, my mom and teacher were carrying me, my teacher lost her grip, and I caught myself with my broken foot.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Ouch, that's definitely the worst one so far.

That reminds me too, when my sister broke her leg on the high jump, her PE teacher thought she was joking and told her to go jog in the corner. :laugh:

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
I have horrible Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists and next Thursday they will attach wires to my arm and electrocute me to see how bad the nerves are blocked. After that, my arms will be put on a stretcher to depressurize them.
Ouch, my mom had carpal tunnel years ago, everything's cool now but she lost some sensitivity in her hands.

I remember breaking my left wrist when I was like 7, when my parents and I went to school to inform that to my stupid teacher, she told me how glad she was that I broke my LEFT wrist (she didn't know I'm left-handed).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I guess I've lived a blessed life. My worst is a shatter pinky and broken ring finger on my left hand. No linger problems, but it hurt a lot when it happened.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Adding to the CTS: Last night my arm below my elbow went numb and lost minor sensations. I could get a pin prick, but I couldn't feel like a mouse pad or anything like that. I was so scared it'd be a stroke because my nose and mouth went numb too. All gone now.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Heartbreak, relationships, girls are evil...
_
I broke my wrist in Junior High, it looked really deformed like this: _|
It took so long to get into an emergency room, I felt really weak after awhile. I had to undergo amnesia for the operation so I wasn't asleep during the operation, that made me uncomfortable.

And I also got really bad sunburns on my torso 2 times in my life. It itched and burned so bad I could not wear a shirt. The only thing that could relieve it was immersing myself in a hot bath, but as soon as you got out it started again. I could not sleep and stop scratching myself even though scratching made it worse. I cried a little bit wishing it would go away XP

Nothing extremely terrible physically, but emotionally I've been through alot...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
when i was little i rode this little plastic tricicle down this hill. I stuck my legs out and wasn't peadiling so i had no control over the breaks. Then suddeny my head slammed into a mailbox gashing my forehead ouch now i have a couple stiches there. I don't really rember it but im sure it hurt like ****. Ive also broken my leg and my arm.
Ouch, that sounds like it hurt.

This reminds me of a story about pain--not my worst by far, but it certainly scared the crap out of me at the time, considering I wasn't very old.

So I was riding my bicycle down a fairly steep hill. Apparently, the gears or...something on my bike got all messed up, and before I went out riding my bike, I "fixed" it. I thought I had fixed it, but it apparently was still liable to uh...mess up again.
So I'm going down this steep hill and letting myself go really fast because that's what I always did, braking near the end. So I'm at about the middle of the hill (it's pretty long) and trying to prepare the brakes only...I move my foot backwards on the pedal and, it doesn't work. I push harder and the pedal is going counter-clockwise rapidly. By this time, I was so freaked out that I was going to crash at the end that I just tipped my bike over. I got a couple of scrapes, but had I gone any further I probably would've crashed into the curb at the bottom and gone flying into a house.

About a year ago, I was getting some neosporin, when the cap fell into a drawer. I reached into it, felt a pick, then pulled my hand out to see it covered in blood. I sliced the sip of my finger with an open razor blade. My finger was flat on one side.

In 7th grade, I broke my foot. The PE teacher said I couldn't have because I wasn't cry, due to the fact I was still in shock. He grabbed my big toe and cracked it saying, "See that would have made you cry." He then made me walk to the office, about 60 or so feet away. I blacked out. On the way to the car, my mom and teacher were carrying me, my teacher lost her grip, and I caught myself with my broken foot.
Oh jeez, that sounds awful--all three of those. I had a PE teacher like that once...only worse. My friend had a DOCTOR'S NOTE saying they couldn't participate (due to an operation with their teeth) and he said "Oh, we're not going to be throwing anything around." and made them participate anyways. I always hated PE teachers. Then again, I'm kind of an uber geek so that might explain that...

My worst pain ever phsyically would have to be two experiences. Well, four technically.

Three times I've had an upper Endoscopy done. I swear, it hurts to eat or drink anything for the next 3 days. Even if you drink soup it hurts. Not only can you not have any truly solid foods for 3 days unless you want to be in extreme pain, but you're in pain anyways. Heck, it even hurts to swallow normally.

Also, earlier this year (and for part of last year) I had an ingrown toenail. It didn't hurt a whole lot at once, and by the end I had pretty much become accustomed to the pain, but it hurt almost constantly, like a throbbing pain, and whenever I put my foot down it hurt, too. The worst part was that I didn't get around to getting it removed until about 4 months of having it. I swear to god I'd rather cut off my foot than go through that again. And if anyone stepped on my toe? Urgh, horrible pain.

My worst pain ever emotionally would have to be one time many years ago.

I've had a history of choking thoughout my life, until I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux and was put on medication for it. Even when I was an infant, I was apparently choking. So choking, while sort of a scary experience, obviously, had become kind of routine and almost not a big deal at all. This time, however, I took too big of a piece of Flank Steak and choked on it. I was given the Heimlich Maneuver many times, and it still wasn't coming out. Fortunately, it got just out of my airway, but it was still stuck in there. 911 had to be called and I was taken to the hospital. Every time I tried to swallow at this point, with the Flank Steak stuck in my throat, a little bit of saliva came out of my mouth. So I was taken away to the hospital and they tried all sorts of ways to try and relax my throat and push it down, etc. I must've gone to the hospital at, what, 6:45 PM? Eventually they bit the bullet and did surgery to get it out. So I was pretty much fine, but by the time I got out of the hospital it was 3 AM. So yeah, that was definitely the worst experience of my life.

Tsuminaoshi

Smash Rookie
ouch

when I was younger I wanted to have a spear, so I took a broom handle from my grandmothers kitchen and decided I could whittle it down with a small swiss army knife. You know, the tiny little ones that people keep on their key-chains?
Yeah well, that tiny knife vs. hard broom handle... not so good.
The knife slipped off and clamped shut, unfortunately my finger was in the way and it got caught between the two. Right down to the bone...

Then there was the time I fell off of a car that was moving at 35 mph. No not stupid me, it wasn't my intention to be on there, the driver was goofing around. When she slowed down I tried to jump off but she sped back up. I can't run at 35 mph from a dead start. Face first in to the ground. Oddly I jumped up and went to find my glasses and hat went back over to the car and laid my head down on the roof. I remember saying "I feel like I'm dreaming" then the girl screaming and passing out. On the roof of her white car was now a huge puddle of blood that had poured from my face. I had to drive my own bloodied butt home!!!

Both incidents left me with ugly scars.
:ohwell:

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
Belive it or not...

A massive cramp. Apparently my body's always low on potasium so it decides to tear the muscles in my legs while I am sleeping.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well speaking of pain just thinking about this makes me feel uneasy but here goes:

well about a year and a half ago I was riding my bike with a couple of my friends, and I was being the "showoff" of the group by being a jack@$$ and trying to do all these tricks and stunts, anyway when I saw a rail going downwards I thought to myself "why not, I might as well show them who's the best" so thinking that I decided to step back at least 2 yards from the rail in order to catch some speed but when I reached the rail my tire slipped therefore I fell through the rail which hit my groin area and going all the way down until I ended up hitting my nose at the bottom and got bruised in my left arm which serioulsy hurts especially my groin area which just makes me not wanna do it again

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
finding out that the girl I really liked was going out with my cousin... or maybe it was tearing some cartilage in my right elbow

Top Bottom