• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
"LET ME GRAB YOU DAMMIT!!!!" :laugh:

oh and i was playin this n00b cousin of mine i had C.Falcon one of my secondaries and he chose luigi... after i took his first stock without taking any dmg he said "Im gonna do my luigi super combo on you" LOL

I 4-stocked him in that match :laugh:

----------------------------------------
SPACE ANIMALS RULE ALL
YOU THINK IM LYING
LETS BRAWL!!
:chuckle:

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
"BOOM-CHOO, BOOM CHOO!" My friend kept on sayign that while spamming his samus missles

"BANKAIIIIII" After I 1 stocked him, he yelled out bankai and started button mashing.

" WTF, fox vs dk is unfair, fox is lightweight and Dk is heavy weight, its eneven, like wrestling matches, you dont see a lightweight person fighting a heavy weight" - my friend said it after I owned him with Dk

"Your so ugly that I wanted to play invisible melee" rude comment after I owned him with dk lol

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
Wtf This Game Is Glitched, How The Heck Do You Suicide Both With Dk Throw!!!!- my friend after i grabbed and did the suicide move xD

Gono

Smash Cadet
friend-"You guys are only good at this game because you play it every day"

me-"Ill give you ten lives and if you kill me once I will give you 20 dollars"

friend(after losing)-"This game takes no skill, there are no special attacks or combos, what a gay game"

me-"what do you mean by special attacks? what about B directionals"

friend-"that doesnt count, I mean like up up down left right and do a big attack or 10 hit combo"

me-"lol"

LuigiFtwWW

Smash Rookie
i was playing with this noob neighbor of mine,
i choose the congo youngle stage and started to fight.(i was luigi, he was roy).
he only had one life left with over 90 damage, he jumped to the rock on the right, when suddenly a red klap trap jumped and KOd him, he said : HOLY **** NEMO JUST KILLED ME !!!
i was like O.o
LOL..

Number 1 DK

Smash Apprentice
I was playing a DM with Jigglypuff. The only moves I used were pound and rest. After beating the DM player about 5 times consecutively with only those two moves he yells:
"Why the hell would they put a stupid move like rest in the game? You could just go to any tournament and win with Jigglypuff every time!"

I just laughed at him.

Ryralane

Smash Rookie
"Stop using the same move over and over! It's not fair!"

~My sister yesterday xP

Smartest thing a noob has said:
"I'm a noob."

Seriously, admitting to that took away his noobyness...really...

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
Brad: "Wtf?!?! Why do i take so much damage from peach's down smash?"
Me: "Hold Down, it gets you out quicker"
Brad: "Thanks alot! i gotta try that"

^.^

HumanIce

Smash Cadet
the most stupid thing I've heard about melee was that a dude on the age 7 said "why are you playing this game? it's for children"
wtf? I told him this game is harder than he could even handle, and this is a very hardcore game for gamers at the age 15-20
he was even born at the PS2 time, and he plays kids games like jak and sh**, and telling me smash is a kids game?

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
I've got a couple:
Samus is a girl?!?!?!?!?!? (he hid in the closet for the rest of the week)
samus's rolling dodge is l33t
(i was playing IC's my main when a noob said this) No fair, why does the pink one hit me when i grab the blue one
Only noobs play without items :p
Me: if you hold jiggs shield you die
noob: ya right
he holds sheild
Noob: WTF?!?!?!?!? HAX YOU CHEAT
(i wobble a noob with ic) WTF i cant move let me go you *******

and of course my dr. mario friends lines he says alot
I WILL PILL YOU
TIME FOR A CHECK UP
YOU NEED A ROUTINE PHYSICAL
YOU HAVE A PERSCRIPTION FOR PAIN!!!!

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
"Mewtwo totaly ***** marth!!!"

"My mewtwo is so pro! I beat a level 9 ness with it!"

"'L' canceling doesn't even do anything! I mean... it doesn't even cut down the lag from your SHL!"

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
'Man, I wish I was good enough to unlock Chuck Norris, I've been trying really hard, but I can't even come close!'

This was 3 weeks after I told a little kid that you could unlock Chuck Norris as a playable character by beating 100 wire frames in cruel melee for an April fools day joke. I didn't actually expect him to believe me...

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
My Friend- "I hate edgegaurding! it is cheap" this is after I kill his falco as he <-B onto the stage with ice climber's (popo only) fsmash
then he proceeds to respawn, knock me off, then spike me with his dair as I get back onto the ledge... i think I smell a hypocrite... any suggestions?

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Uh... well I was just on 4chan so... trying to be serious is very hard...

When he's not looking, steal forty cakes. That's forty cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

A Diamond For Disease

Smash Journeyman
"You have the better technical game but your advnced techniques don't work on me, I have mindgames." Like L-canceling wavelanding, DI ect. cease to work when he holds the controller. And the kid doesn't even know what mindgames are.

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
The dumbest thing I've ever heard about Smash was in a negative GameFAQs review (that now seems to be gone) where the guy complained that one of reasons Smash sucked was because the GameCube controller wasn't meant to play fighting games on. To help prove this, he went on about how stupid the creators were to assign the weaker attacks to the primary A button and make all the strong ones use the smaller B button. I wanted to punch that loser in the face, but unfortunately I don't think you can PM people on GameFAQs.

Also, this review is pretty annoying to read through. Curse Melee's lack of replay value and depth!

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Someone from Sweden said this about the lag in Wi-Fi in Brawl that may occur if players play a long way from eachother.

"So if someone from america play someone from Japan, it will lag. But we live in Sweden, and are between them, so we will have the best latency!" xD

Sliq

Smash Master
This thread is where all of the failure on smashboards comes to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom