• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the current fad in your school?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My school is currently into those annoying FIFA world cup books full of stickers

Besides it being valuable in the future, I fail to see what's so cool about it

(this is Yu-Gi-Oh! all over again T_T)

Those rubber bands in the shape of animals are also in.

I have 1 which I had to trade a lot for

It's a bunny <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
during the winter, a lot of people had animal face toques. Free food scouting during the first few weeks of school as well xD

D13

Smash Ace
There's this weird game circulating around my school. One person "freezes" someone else by shooting them with an imaginary blow gun. They can't move again until someone touches their ear. >__>

yes, my school is weird

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Like all fads my school had some pretty dumb ones. One is dressing in these ugly plaid clothes that make you look like a big hick.

The other is more of a worldwide fad. It's the whole apple deal. Apple makes mediocre products that cost waaaay more than they should. But yet people still buy that garbage because it is aesthetic

mzink*

Smash Ace
Those rubber bands in the shape of animals are also in.

I have 1 which I had to trade a lot for

It's a bunny <3

So that's why my sister sent a picture to my phone of a weird lookin rubber band...
She claimed it was a dog, lamest dog I ever seen. Whatevs though....lol.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
lol wut?

At my college, it seems that the vast majority of girls wear soccer shorts.
Not as bad as being black

I don't get why people want to be black so bad? Not to be racist, but I never understood why anyone would want to be black (don't take that in the bad way)

ITs HxC TOASTER

Smash Rookie
The animal bracelet thing is popular at my school too, I have some >< They're dinosaurs haha
And also lots of people are starting to wear Polo Ralph Lauren shoes, which i think are ugly as butt :x
That blowdart game was popular at my school for a while until it got obnoxious, we also had two other popular games. The kung fu game (too difficult to explain in a short message) and also the goggle game. The goggle game was hilarious until it got annoying, if someone saw you making this face: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2146/2263930823_c49de788ca.jpg
You had to get down and touch your stomach to the floor, and you could protect yourself from this by making an a-ok sign with your hand and holding it over your eye before you looked at the person making the previous face.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Well this week my school started a big game of Assassins, but I guess thats more of a tradition than a fad.
The blow dart game was played for a little while too.
And the animal bands are really popular right now too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haha we kinda have that animal bracelet trend too.
I want to buy my sister a dinosaur pack of em.
And those Vera Bradley purses...though, those have been a fad for awhile now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Sigh*
Sagging >____>
*Doesn't do it*
Pretty annoying, and I don't know any other school fads at the moment.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Those animal shape bracelets >__>
I don't know why it's so popular.....even the "gangsters" are wearing them x__x;
oh and Pokemon.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
No more school for me. But I remembered this fad. Not only schools, just about everyone was wearing these.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Those animal shape bracelets >__>
I don't know why it's so popular.....even the "gangsters" are wearing them x__x;
oh and Pokemon.
The animal shaped bracelets were popular at my school as well. IDK why though. I started seeing people wear them the last few weeks of this school year. Thankfully, the principal banned them because he thought they were rubber bands, even though they break easily.

Top Bottom