• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Peach's worse matchup?

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
IMO marth sucks

Fox isn't AS bad (it still sucks...but marth imo is worse). How can i get around that crazy range and knock that lame *** prince princess off the stage and into his her death?

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
I have yet to have a fox just laser camp me to death, but shine-usmash is just crazy (at least uair is easy to avoid)

Deepak killed me with sheik, but it didn't feel all that unwinnable, just me not being as good as deepak

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Thanks for taking the time to help a noob peach out guys!

Yeah, i wasn't sure if cort's thread was still all that active and doing a search for "matchup" or "worse" or any combination came up with many different posts and I was hoping that this would be quicker.

Melee boards need to get alive again....

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Look at Cort's OP. He has links that send you to the pages you want for whatever match up you need help with.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You can at least punish Fox because he can mess up. Marht is just so evil.

You should know this XiF, after bluezaft almost 4 stocked you but then you quit out of the match.

K1T3

Smash Lord
You can at least punish Fox because he can mess up. Marht is just so evil.

You should know this XiF, after bluezaft almost 4 stocked you but then you quit out of the match.
LOLOL

Though last time I played him Bluezaft 4 stocked my peach =(
My sheik did better though =)

Fox or Marth is her worst match up but I'd say depending on the stage for which one.

I hate laser camping fox sooo much =( At least agro foxes I can PS down smash.

Quaz

Smash Master
I actually have more trouble with marth than I do fox... because I feel like I can do all these combos to fox and outpriortize him in ways but cant really do either to marth =X. thats just me tho.

I also have some trouble with sheik because the grabs get really annoying.

Smash Journeyman
I actually have more trouble with marth than I do fox... because I feel like I can do all these combos to fox and outpriortize him in ways but cant really do either to marth =X. thats just me tho.

I also have some trouble with sheik because the grabs get really annoying.
same here. as marth i can never seem to approach him correctly even if i turnip etc.

quaz i want to play u. i just started playing peach i was playing doc at khepri you might not remember. i beat kels marth:chuckle: but i have a really good peach and i want to see how good much better you've gotten

Quaz

Smash Master
oh yeah ahahaha you remember me from when I randomly got mad against kels falco <_< I think you were there. I dunno when I'l be at khepris again but when I do go I'll be sure to play you (as long as it isnt peach dittos all day. I dont mind just one match but I dont really like the match up in general)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Pink's got it right. Fox, Marth, Sheik. Just bthrow Falco and be done with him.

Rain, I had a HELL of a lot of trouble with Doc back in the day. Learn to bair relentlessly. **** saves lives.

A campy Jiggz is pretty tricky, too.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah...I'm still stickin' with Shinobi's list. I used to think Fox wasn't that bad....yeah, BOY WAS I WRONG. Then again, that was a while back when I had faced more Marths than Foxes. Plus the Foxes I played weren't NEARLY as gay. I've since then learned my lesson, xD.

Also, thanks on the Doc advice, IoZ. (that right?) Seriously...I always end up playing one at some point, xD.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
What about pika? <3 that U-Smash..
Peach is a woman. She gets priority. That, and lol @ Pikachu's range on anything not named fsmash.

Pretty much what everyone else said... Fox, then Marth :[ Sheik is probably next, but not nearly as annoying as those 2.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
sheik
marth
fox

Sheik's that character that I always think I'm not going to have trouble with, but then I find out I'm 2 stocks down and I'm like O ****
Marth's just a ***** to fight
fox shines too much but then I dsmash him and go lol.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i think sheik/peach is even if peach stays on the ground for the majority of the match. camping fox is nigh unwinnable, and marth is a lot of problems as well.

JFox

Smash Hero
GA peach, are you the guy I heard about that can peach pillar like a madman, or was that another peach from GA?

If that is you, you mind sending me a video of your peach? I'd like to see.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
GA peach, are you the guy I heard about that can peach pillar like a madman, or was that another peach from GA?

If that is you, you mind sending me a video of your peach? I'd like to see.
i can do it, but XIF and Mikey G are better at it than I am. they are both in GA, as well. i'll ask them to do that for you, though.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hmmmmm...... I think that that Peach does pretty well against Sheik. Being both a Peach and Sheik player, I do better in Peach vs Sheik than Sheik vs Peach.... But maybe I just suck against Peaches (which I do)...

I play against Marth and Fox a lot cuz my bro (Smash God) uses them. He destroys my Peach with Marth, but I do really well against his Fox...

That's just my opinion tho....

-lloD

Nando

Smash Rookie
Well, i believe it's Fox, Marth and then Sheik.

Fox is too annoying, he speed is too much for you to randle easily
With Marth you have to play with a lot of patience.

Sheik playing deffensively will normaly get and avantage against you, Her needles keep you locked and then his throws are a pain in the ***, you always choose betwen fair or uair to get hitted when she dthrows you.

Well, Peach got a disavantage agains Young Link too, someone got exp in this match? :p

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Y. Link? It CAN be in his favor, but an aggressive Peach will wreck Y. Link's options. That's where FC Nairs really come in handy. They completely wreck his shield. Also..if you get close to him...there's not much he can do about it. So if you're too much on anti-aggro peach playing, then you might be in trouble. Shakugan had a really fun Peach vs. Y. Link match. You should ask him about it.

It is definitely Fox, Marth, Sheik. The rest is a bit iffy, but I'd say that Doc/Mario are definitely in there. I dare say puff as well.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Y. Link is pretty hard on big stages because he can run away and spam the whole match. I'd still have to agree and say Fox/Marth/Sheik though.

Top Bottom