• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
This doesn't actually deconfirm IC's (I was joking before). If you look in the debug menu of action replay, they were actually supposed to have another stage called icetop. Nobody can actually get to this stage (the proper access code) unfortunately...

Del Money

Smash Champion
This does not bode well for the IC's.

They could still be in, of course, but this clearly shows that the SSB team doesn't have a problem with just totally replacing a niche stage.
true but it wouldntve be unheard of to have more than one scrolling level. hell, they have a bunch of moving levels in melee anyways

Who said this is infinite like the ice climbers level? The update never mentioned that. There seems to be a top where it stops scrolling.
there was one with the ICs level too in melee

That is a new item right there... Sakurai sneaked it in.
baseball bat under the waterfall FTW. triple points for me RDK

hotstuff

Smash Cadet
that would be fricken awesome! or banjo kazooie, .... even meta knight.. or yoshi! ..
any character pretty much..

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oooooh. I completely missed thot plane! Now that is interesting... hmmm, you'll probably play on it for a while, until they drop you off at the bottom of the stage...

RDK

Smash Hero
Whoever called the DK stage is a genius.
*BASKS IN GLORY*

...wait, triple points? We were sharing the DOUBLE points, you hootinanny, so we both get 1.5 points...I think...

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Shty,the first stage that Iam unfamailar with thanks to me skiping the only solo DK game for the GC.Anit that a bytch? At least they have some classic stuff I see with the ladders :laugh:.Going way back to the classic Donkey Kong,nice!.Now lets see SMB3 Battleship stage+Bowser Final Fight beats,then Iam sold. :)

ROFL TRC.Snake is already a funny dude without planes.Dont forget his personality/and era hes from in this game...

Snake:peach...do that Peach bomber one more time...Meryll,I miss you...
Peach:OMG,Prev!!!

Del Money

Smash Champion
*BASKS IN GLORY*

...wait, triple points? We were sharing the DOUBLE points, you hootinanny, so we both get 1.5 points...I think...
HOOTINANNNY HAHAHAHHA. omg these words i haventheard in ages. is "NINCOMPOOP" NEXT??? HHAHAHAHAAH. anyways i meant the triple points for guessing the "invisible baseball bat" too

RDK

Smash Hero
Invisible baseball bat? Oh, Jesus Christ. >_< Shoulda called it.

*points at Salaad 's post pic*"anyone else see bowser in teh cloudz?"
No, but I DO see Sakurai.

NEWCOMER: "MINDGAMES" SAKURAI

I can't wait to put Solid Snake on that plane and then yell all sorts of Snakes on a Plane jokes.
NEWCOMER: SAMUEL L. JACKSON

Woodman

Smash Rookie
the fact that there are going to be ladders and crawling in this game makes me feel like they are going for a more platformer sort of feel.

I don't know if I like this or not because it sort of implies (for the ladders at least) that there will be levels that require you to climb a lot to get around. Can anyone say "easy target'?

RDK

Smash Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrec

Best thing about this update

Homer Simpson confirmed!
:chuckle: ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOL! :chuckle:

OMG, I laughed so hard when I read that. Popularity points to Fawriel.

Del Money, did you see my last post? It's on the page before this...

What's this? RDK is evolving!

~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations! RDK evolved into a Smash Apprentice! YAAAAY!

500+ posts. *****in'.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Shty,the first stage that Iam unfamailar with thanks to me skiping the only solo DK game for the GC.Anit that a bytch? At least they have some classic stuff I see with the ladders :laugh:.Going way back to the classic Donkey Kong,nice!.Now lets see SMB3 Battleship stage+Bowser Final Fight beats,then Iam sold. :)

ROFL TRC.Snake is already a funny dude without planes.Dont forget his personality/and era hes from in this game...

Snake:peach...do that Peach bomber one more time...Meryll,I miss you...
Peach:OMG,Prev!!!
Hmm,Bananas are gonna be an a$$hole on this level for sure.:laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Homer Simpson confirmed!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA POWER TO FAWRIZZLE

:chuckle: ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOL! :chuckle:

OMG, I laughed so hard when I read that. Popularity points to Fawriel.

Del Money, did you see my last post? It's on the page before this...

What's this? RDK is evolving!

~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations! RDK evolved into a Smash Apprentice! YAAAAY!

500+ posts. *****in'.
Sameul mother****ing L. Jackson for brawl hahaahahaha. now he's DEFINTELY in the clouds. oh and congrats on the Apprentice i only did that like yesterday geez...lol jk...congrats

Hmm,Bananas are gonna be an a$$hole on this level for sure.:laugh:
HAHAAHAHA potty-mouth Dragonboy2k4 strikes again

RDK

Smash Hero
oh and congrats on the Apprentice i only did that like yesterday geez...lol jk...congrats
*SPIRIT IS CRUSHED*

Hmm,Bananas are gonna be an a$$hole on this level for sure.
Will we ever escape the flow of dirty jokes, lol?

@LEMON DROP:

Nice post.

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL, I LOVE CRAB BATTLE!

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S SOME SORT OF CAVE DEMON!

Snake, just kill it with your dagger.

I CAN'T--IT'S MOVING SO FAST!

CRAB--BATTLE! CRAB BATTLE!

LOL, ROFLMAO. :chuckle: Best video ever.

Del Money

Smash Champion
aight tired as ****, gotta sleep. *saddened 1337marth didnt make a "guest" appearance* moderate update. didnt come remotely close to deconfirming ice climbers (like we'll be hearing n00bs whine about tomrrow)...PEACE OUT

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, S.L. Jackson in his Mace Windu robes...

Bring it the **** on, Chancillor!

aight tired as ****, gotta sleep. *saddened 1337marth didnt make a "guest" appearance* moderate update. didnt come remotely close to deconfirming ice climbers (like we'll be hearing n00bs whine about tomrrow)...
Yeah, Ill probably get going to beddy bye too.

Cya later, Money.

PEACE OUT
COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS OUT.

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
As far as the stage goes. I actually like it. I like how this stage is designed for a moving stage. Rather then the odd platform arrangements in Rainbow Cruise. The funny shapes in Pokefloats. and how everything is so friggin cluttered in Icicle Mountain. The platform arrangement here seem so much better.

Random Thoughts:

I think this would have been so much more awesome if they used aspects from the original DK rather then this.

Even if its not like Icicle Mountain. If those stupid Klap trap things show up again as a falling hazard I'm probably not going to like this stage very much. Those things just hate me.

The buttons/switches are probably to reveal/hide the ladders since there are none in the far shot.

They had better add another DKC character if they plan on having 3 or more DK stages again.

Did anyone else notice that there were only 3 pictures compared to the usual 4 or 5 they normally have in an update?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah,later guys.Update tommorow,Super Mario Bros movie remake annoucement.No no,its Luigi Mario. :laugh:
^^^^ Amazing post, lol! XD make it have the same bad acting, story, and dry humor! :chuckle:

Anyone willing to bet Luigi isn't in Brawl=??? $500,000 says Luigi's in Brawl, any opposition=???

NO, o well.

I'm out!

-Johnknight1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom