• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
10 mins guys!

We've come to the end of another loooong DP day.

Good work guys! (;

@Chib.
this is your first update you've seen in person right before your eyes?
Hold on.
It's such a nerve racking thing.

"Hey,what does the scouter say about Blackadder's sarcasm level?"

"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Sorry,I just had to do it. :laugh:

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
wow, freicken awesome stage! i love how the ground is brought back through the portal just like in tiwlight princess. so does the end just go to off the stage like mushroom kingdom and yoshis island? if so, the stage will probably be banned in tournaments. such a nice stage though...

Florida

イーグランツ
Music update, fwah! Stage update, right on cue! :)
And an unexpected one to boot, from the Legend of Zelda!

It seems really interesting, cameos seem to appear in this stage quite often. King Bulblin and Lord Bullbo, the bridge collapsing, and some sort of portal? Nice.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well, there we go fellas.
A nice new TP stage.
Looks pretty great, I must admit.
It's pretty.
I'm off now guys...seeya DP! (;

Salaad

Smash Ace
WTFux up with these stages?!?! I hate stages like Mushroom kingdom....BUT NICE GRAFIX!!!
I would play on it but I would have to see it in detail.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Dang,another stage that changes!(if only every once in a while) See you guys tomorrow,this is Chibirobo,signing off. Nanu Nanu!

Weed

Smash Lord
I personally love how Zamus looks like she's about to ge ***** by Bulblin
It made my night.
srsly :psycho:

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I'm sooo happy, I've always wanted a level just like FD but to spil periodically so people can spam projectiles. I'm sooo happy! No it's time for people to over anazlye this and post up all the pictures, perferably int the stage thread.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
ROFL! :laugh: Ok..its semi-confirmed now,Ill be offically dammed if Ganondorf is not in this game now.I mean come on now guys,thats like saying "Oh theres Yoshi's stage but,hes missing in action due to a nose appointment".It almost brings me to speculate if Midna gonna be in this,somehow tho,I doubt that.But Ganondorf? Cmon.. :embarrass Hes in this bitc nit'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom