• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm trying to fix my computer right now and decided to check up on you guys.Boy are you lost without me.:psycho:

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm trying to fix my computer right now and decided to check up on you guys.Boy are you lost without me.:psycho:
Yes.
Yes we are.

And it'll be a music update...I can just..feel it.

Yesterday=Lackluster (just like I said)
Today= Music (just like I'm saying) :cool:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Still waiting for that update that will make my life complete.Newcomer:Sonic.Ah yes...then I can kill myself.

Florida

イーグランツ
I'm more interested on how the character's designs change from Melee to Brawl. When I saw Bowser, I just dropped dead. Now I'm fired-up to see Yoshi and DK especially. As for predicting tonight's update; I'll go along with a stage, most likely Mario Circuit if any.

Oh and, good luck with your computer, Got Blood?.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Bowser's castle Iam hoping for,with them hot *** beats from Super Mario Bros 3's final fight(that was epic hotness).Not that rock crap from Super Mario World(that song still pisses me off today :embarrass )

**** tho,Bowser himself outta be calling the shots to the devs with that transformation and such now,telling Sakurai stuff like"Dude! If you dont give me my mother $#@!%$ stage with my hotbeats,I swear to God,Ill make this %$#@!@ game worst than shine ever was". :)

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I don't know what would happen if we didn't get newcomers at E3 next week....besides some possibly mild rioting from rabid fanboys. *shrugs*

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
it shouldnt be a character... sakurai has been mixing it up update-wise so expect something we havent seen in a while.... like music or a new stage

Forgotten Twizzler

Smash Cadet
We'll probably see a never seen before newcomer after Sakurai updates on everything that was shown in the two trailers, and will be shown at this year's E3 trailer.

femmetriforce

Smash Apprentice
Well I think we need a newcomer it's enough don't you think so?

Can't wait 'til the E3, I think Bowser updates were the coolest because are things we didn't see in a trailer, like other things like Yoshi Island World or Mario FS

Ok ok Bowser is a new character but we need a f***ing newcomer something new to think what kind of movements it will have

Blackadder

Smash Master
Wait, what have I missed?
I have a million things going on right now.

Also, its still gonna be an music update.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Like a wirless internet that I need to hook up, several net conversations, this thread, I just got an infraction point on the forums, and an annoying amount of sound blasting away at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom